Southern Style Floral Designs

18 Reviews for Southern Style Floral Designs

• Heather

Heather · Married on 06/26/2020

absolutely wonderful and beautiful

She does an amazing job and her prices are very good. She has eye for her designs and can do anything you ask. it's just amazingly beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Southern Style Floral Designs's reply:

Heather, you are the Sweetest Bride! It was a pleasure to work with you. With all the Burgundy weddings this year, i was so happy to have Purple, lavender and white to work with!💕
  • Taylor

Taylor Gabrielle Adams · Married on 02/08/2020

The perfect pop!

When I decided to do I February wedding I was not sure I could have sunflowers but Denise made my dreams come true! The flowers were beautiful and she even picked up the slack we're I had forgotten I boutonniere for my father and she made him one!!!

I can't say enough amazing things about her!!!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Southern Style Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Taylor! I love sunflowers and was so happy you picked us to make you dreams come true! It was our pleasure. Much happiness!

Alana · Married on 01/11/2020

Our Perfect Day

Where do I even begin. This past Saturday was one of the best moments of our lives.

Let me start with Elaine and the venue, Bridlewood Ranch. Elaine is one of the sweetest women I’ve ever met. She took care of us and our family throughout the entire process planning this wedding from beginning to end.

Alyssa Cannizzo with Cannizzo Events was a life savor! She was my go-to through out what should have been a stressful process, but it was not with her! She answered every late night text from not only me but also my mother and mother-in-law. She took my vision and made it a reality!

Julio with Help-a-Host was phenomenal! I can’t tell you how many compliments we have gotten on the food served!

David! With DNR Sound Solutions. You. Were. A. Rock. Star. You took our musical vision and choreographed it into our favorite playlist. You added your own flare that complimented our style and got everyone involved!

Malala Glam! Wow! I am so impressed with the out come of everyone’s hair and make up! You guys are an amazing team and worked with such professionalism. You made me feel like a queen on one of the best days of my life.

Dana with DR Photography, you were so fun and imaginative. We had a blast sneaking away for our moonlight picture. You did a phenomenal job capturing our vision and moment. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Gina with The Sugared Oven, once again you blew everyone’s taste buds away! I can’t put into words how grateful I am for you making our wedding cake. I will continue using you for every party that requires cake! P. S. I’ve received numerous phone calls and texts inquiring who made the cake so I’ll be sending them your way!

Denise with Southern Style Floral Design, our floral design was a dream come true! We had a vision and she hit the nail on the head.

Cocktail Crafters, I never looked over and saw a line at the bar. That is a wonderful thing at a wedding. They were very professional, attentive and did an amazing job crafting specialty cocktail drinks.

Needless to say, every little thing when off without a hitch. Bridlewood Ranch, and the packages they offer, get a 10/10 in our book.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Alana-
    It was such a Pleasure to make the arrangements for your Wedding. It was so easy to make your vision come to life. It could not have been more perfect! 💕

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Style Floral Designs 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Apopka, Florida, 32712 See on map
    Location of (Southern Style Floral Designs)