Southern Style Floral Design

Apopka, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Southern Style Floral Design is a wedding florist based in Apopka, Florida. This creative team has a passion for floral design and strives to help couples bring their vision to life. With over 30 years of experience, these talented florists have gained the expertise needed to produce high-quality floral arrangements worthy of momentous occasions. Southern Style Floral Design would love to help make your dreams come true for your special day.

Southern Style Floral Design has experience creating an array of eye-catching floral arrangements for milestone events. From ceremony and reception decor to personalized bouquets and corsages, the team can do it all. As a thoughtful touch, delivery and set-up services can be provided. After your wedding celebration, the creative team can even carefully preserve your favorite flowers so that you have a heartfelt keepsake from the day.

• Woman-owned

• Genesis
    Genesis R. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazinggg!

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Denise made my vision come to life and tied everything together so beautifully. My bouquet and my girls bouquets were perfect and my flower girls were obsessed with their flower crowns. Thank you for such an easy going and amazing experience.

Southern Style Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Genesis!! I would love to have more pictures after they arrive. Love to show my Brides off.
    You venue was gorgeous. Best Wishes
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie P. Married on 07/23/2022

Ronnie and Casty Pérez Wedding 310 Lakeside

This Florist is absolutely phenomenal. Let your search stop here. You will not be disappointed. A++++. I would highly recommend for your Wedding or special event.

Southern Style Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I love purple roses!!! It was our pleasure to bring your vision to life!
    Best, Denise
    Southern Style Floral Design
  • Mandy
    Mandy R. Married on 07/10/2022

Best wedding floral experience

Denise was excellent! She totally captured what I wanted just by some photos I texted her. All the flower arrangements were breathtaking. Would highly recommend! Thank you Denise!

Southern Style Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Mandy! I really enjoyed making your arrangements for your wedding. It was a beautiful wedding.
  • illustration stars

Deals

Southern Style Floral Design 1
Exclusive

Apopka, Florida Apopka, FL, 32712
Location of (Southern Style Floral Design)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding