1935 Mulberry Street, Montgomery, AL 36106 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Southern Posies

Southern Posies is a full service wedding and event planning + floral design boutique located in the heart of Alabama. We offer full service planning and event management as well as romantic floral designs.

Follow Southern Posies on

Southern Posies 4
  • Sara

Sara Walker · Married on 07/27/2019

The #1 Best Decision We Made

I would tell anyone who asked to hire Southern Posies for planning and florals for their big day. Starting with planning, I felt so genuinely heard and catered to. It was obvious that we had made a good decision from day 1 when we began looking to hire all the other vendors and didn't have to do any research because Southern Posies has so much knowledge and experience in the industry. They were able to put options together with honest opinions and prices and we felt so secure in our decisions because of that. The florals were perfect for my wedding because the team knew me so well from all of the other planning, so I felt like every flower arrangement was a perfect reflection of my personality. Wedding planning was the most fun and exciting adventure, and I know that is 100% because of the love and support I had from Crystal and the whole Southern Posies team. Truly the best there is!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Katie Ruffer · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Southern Posies was a joy to work with! They did a phenomenal job and hit upon everything I wanted in my floral design for my wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Toro · Married on 10/20/2018

Your Wedding Will Thank You

Imaginative, flexible, warm, and exquisite attention to detail! That's Southern Posies. Southern Posies exceeded my expectations. Crystal and her team shifted on a dime, moving our original outside ceremony to inside (plan B) when rain was on the forecast. The immaculate display that awaited me as I walked down the aisle to my groom was beyond words. My parents' ornate 1930's fireplace mantel had been transformed into a stunning floral display, dripping with dozens of roses. The candles she added in and around the fireplace set off so much ambiance. It felt like a royal wedding and far more unique than the originally planned outdoor draping and flower altar focus. In addition, our reception flowers were so over the top gorgeous and the champagne coupe floral charms Crystal dreamed up were AMAZING. I can't recommend Crystal and her sweet, sweet team more!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Award

Southern Posies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 285.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings