1935 Mulberry Street, Montgomery, AL 36106 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Southern Posies

Southern Posies is a full service wedding and event planning + floral design boutique located in the heart of Alabama. We offer full service planning and event management as well as romantic floral designs.

Follow Southern Posies on

Southern Posies 4
  • Taylor

Taylor Toro · Married on 10/20/2018

Your Wedding Will Thank You

Imaginative, flexible, warm, and exquisite attention to detail! That's Southern Posies. Southern Posies exceeded my expectations. Crystal and her team shifted on a dime, moving our original outside ceremony to inside (plan B) when rain was on the forecast. The immaculate display that awaited me as I walked down the aisle to my groom was beyond words. My parents' ornate 1930's fireplace mantel had been transformed into a stunning floral display, dripping with dozens of roses. The candles she added in and around the fireplace set off so much ambiance. It felt like a royal wedding and far more unique than the originally planned outdoor draping and flower altar focus. In addition, our reception flowers were so over the top gorgeous and the champagne coupe floral charms Crystal dreamed up were AMAZING. I can't recommend Crystal and her sweet, sweet team more!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Southern Posies is the perfect team when it comes to planning your big day, designing it with pretty blooms, or hey even both! I can not even begin to explain how wonderful this team is! They made my wedding day look like a cover of a wedding magazine! I would recommend them to anybody anywhere. They were so accommodating for us, and the florals were just picture perfect! From my bouquet to the table settings I could not ask for anything more. Thank you Southern Posies for the most beautiful day ever!

Pennie · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful, positive words about our experience with Southern Posies. Crystal and her team gave 100% during our wedding process. They provided the best quality of work with the most special design. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! If we had to do it all over again tomorrow, Southern Posies would be the first we would call.

Southern Posies 5
    Southern Posies 6

Award

Southern Posies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 285.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings