Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Southern Komfort Catering

Southern Komfort Kitchen (SKK) was born in 2011 in the city of La Porte, in the

great state of Texas. After dining for years in restaurants that served

prepackaged processed food, we decided to open a restaurant that would cook food

the way it used to be. We prepare food from scratch,

like Grandma used to make.

SKK is a restaurant that serves truly home-made food. It‘s fresh, delicious and

handmade. It is all about starting each day with fresh ingredients to ensure our

customers receive top quality food at an amazing value. Our food is served in a

down-home, fun family atmosphere. We boast a Southern Lodge style mystique

where guests can relax in a casual atmosphere while enjoying the food.

Whether you are in the mood for steak, chicken, seafood or just want some

traditional Southern classics, like chicken and dumplings, meatloaf or good old

banana pudding, look no further than SKK.

Southern Komfort Kitchen takes extra time and effort to make the tastiest, made

from scratch food for all our guests. It’s the kind of food we love and we enjoy

making for others.

Over the last couple of years SKK branched out into the realm of catering.  Whether you are planning a large event or an intimate party, Southern Komfort Catering will work with you to ensure your event is worry free. We understand how important your gathering is and we pride ourselves on attention to every detail.  Our staff is ready to build a menu to your exact preferences, tastes, and desires.

With elegance and charm, Southern Komfort Catering will create a flexible menu for a wide variety of occasions and budgets.  Let us build your perfect event menu!

Browse our menus and relish knowing we are here for you on your special day.

For more information please contact us at 281-867-9231 or email catering@skktx.com.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow Southern Komfort Catering on

7 Reviews for Southern Komfort Catering

We used SKK for our department christmas party at National Oilwell Varco. There is nothing but wonderful things to say about this company when it comes to readiness, service, and product. We will of course use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Southern Komfort catered my wedding back in June. From the moment we met with Dwayne, we were treated with the utmost courtesy, respect, and professionalism. The staff was attentive and polite, and Dwayne went out of his way to let us try anything and everything we wanted to taste. I came back twice more with my mom and again with my fiance, and the treatment was the same every time. In addition, Dwayne is efficient and timely in his communication, which made organizing and planning things extremely easy. By the time I signed a contract with them, I felt confident in the service I was receiving and that my wedding reception would be perfect. Then, my venue's wedding coordinator backed out three days before my wedding, and Dwayne and his staff stepped up yet again. Dwayne's own assistant, Kelsey, became my day of coordinator and Dwayne arrived early to help organize the other vendors. They handled things that were not even remotely their responsibility, such as our special champagne toast. The whole event went smoothly thanks to Southern Komfort. I received nothing but positive comments about the quality of the food and service. And, as if that wasn't enough, they sent us off that night with amazing rib eyes, baked potatoes, appetizers, and drinks. I could not recommend SKK highly enough for your event!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

#1 and most importantly, the food was delicious and the service was fabulous. Dwayne is a complete professional and he was there before we got there and was there until the last dish was served and all the staff had cleaned. He is honestly one of the best chef's in Houston, and his menu is so diverse he can handle anything. He will do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy on your day. We had a grilled chicken dinner with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes with chicken fingers and mac and cheese for the children's menu. Every single guest I spoke with LOVED the food. The staff at Southern Komfort Kitchen was also wonderful with my guests. Everyone loved their camo-style vests.

Profile Picture Mia, 5/31/14, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1402692518865 hamburger steak
220x220 sq 1402692599374 ribeye
220x220 sq 1402692678691 salad
220x220 sq 1402789968640 kabobs  blackened catfish
220x220 sq 1520884065 8d5757876eccc769 1520884061 af7c61987e064bd7 1520884058225 1 slider burgers ii

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1402787248069 kabobs  blackened catfish

FREE TASTING

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: SKK2014
We here at Southern Komfort Catering are confident in our abilities, and even more confident in the quality of our food. With that said, every perspective client can come to our restaurant, Southern Komfort Kitchen located at 2501 Underwood Road, La Porte, Texas for a Free tasting. You and your guest will be served a variety of food so you can get a feel for what all we have to offer. Our staff will prepare several options for you to try. After, if you wish, we can discuss all your options.
#WW5dcdf19472cc80c7