Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers

Lithia, FL View map

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers (SoHo) is a professional party service in the Orlando, Florida area that is focused on taking care of couples’ food and beverage needs. Their philosophy is that couples should be able to relax and enjoy their day, allowing Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers to do the rest. They employ uniformed food and beverage staff who will help to serve and replenish drinks, take out the trash, and other necessary tasks to create a five-star experience for you and your guests.

Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers can handle delivery, setup, cleanup, and other various party elements. If you're bringing in an outside cake for your wedding reception, their dedicated bartenders and servers can take ownership of ensuring that the cake is properly served to all of your attendees. Every couple who books with Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers gets their own event specialist to serve as a primary contact and project manager, making their wedding easy to manage and fun to experience.

1 User photo

• Paige
    Paige C. Married on 10/09/2021

Above and Beyond!

Christine and her crew did a phenomenal job bartending at our wedding! She went above and beyond to help us know what quantities to purchase, provided excellent service to our guests, and made the best specialty drinks for us. We highly recommend using them for your event and/or wedding!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 11/09/2019

Easy and Affordable

Hiring SOHO saved us a ton compared to hiring a full open-bar service. Working with Christine was easy, and she answered any questions we had right away. All our guests were served efficiently and our wedding went smoothly! Thank you! :)
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond!

From the beginning I had a great feeling about Soho- Christine set everything up with me, was so diligent and very quick to respond to any questions we had. Cheryl was our bar tender for the evening, and oh my goodness was she amazing as well! She was sweet, great with the guests, and even helped out with a "pickle' we were in and made it flawless. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful experience we had with them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Miss Megan Janes Wedding and Event Planning Miss Megan Janes Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

I contacted Southern Hospitatilty about a week ago to arrange for an external client to receive bartending service. They were very quick to respond and I had an instant answer for the client. The client has checked in with me to let me know how professional and prompt southern hosptatily is. Im going to recommend them from now on to any client of mine for their services.

Young Love Events Young Love Events Wedding Planners

Such an ease to work with. Christine was able to book a bartender for a last minute wedding. Will definitely use them again!

Rising Lotus Photography Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

I fully support Southern Hospitality Event Services. Christine is amazing and provide high quality services to all her clients. I fully recommend her and her services. The day of your wedding should be about love, celebration and the start of your journey as husband and wife. Let Christine handle the rest.

5830 Wrenwater Dr Lithia, FL, 33547
813-944-9113
Location of (Southern Hospitality Professional Bartenders & Servers)