1 Robert Trent Jones Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89141 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Southern Highlands Golf Club

Southern Highlands Golf Club is a classic golf club and wedding venue located in Las Vegas. This venue has a 42,000 square foot Tuscan-style clubhouse and lush grounds that will give your wedding the sophistication it deserves. Each event is unique, and their dedicated staff is prepared to bring your wedding dream to life. Southern Highlands Golf Club earned the Couples’ Choice Award by WeddingWire in 2015 for their excellence in customer service and wedding experience. They are ready to create that same product for you!

Facilities and Capacity
With five great event spaces to choose from, couples will be able to accommodate up to 150 guests on the day of their event. Bask in the beauty of this venue’s view of waterfalls, mountains and the Las Vegas Strip as you celebrate your marriage.

Southern Highlands Golf Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bartending services
  • Photobooth
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Create the perfect menu for your wedding day by working directly with talented staff at Southern Highlands Golf Club. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American
  • Asian
  • Chinese
  • Italian
  • Mediterranean
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Location
This venue is located just south of downtown Las Vegas off of I-15. From here, you will be a short drive away from the Las Vegas Strip where all of the best casinos and attractions will be waiting for you.

Follow Southern Highlands Golf Club on

sh12

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for Southern Highlands Golf Club

Arlyn · Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding went perfect in every way! Thank you to Millie from Southern Highlands Golf Club for making our special day go smooth. The venue is breathtaking and the quality of service superb.

This has to be the best place to host a wedding. The weather was perfect and the dining room was st to perfection.

Eliza · Married on 10/01/2015

My husband and I are from Australia and decided we wanted a destination wedding. After deciding on Vegas I spent hours and hours researching different venues that were still romantic and beautiful so I spent most time looking at golf clubs. I had found two I really liked and after emailing Nichole from Southern Highlands I decided to go with them. Nichole was so friendly and she had great communication. During the whole process I was constantly asking questions and she was always quick to respond and offer her help. Because I was organising the wedding from afar Nichole helped me with not just the venue but flowers, photographer, officiant, cake and all that comes with a wedding. I wanted to change the time of the ceremony and had some special requests regarding the order of the events and Nichole was only happy to help me achieve them. The night before the wedding my bridesmaids and myself stayed in the beautiful cottages at the venue and it was so peaceful and just what we needed! When we arrived at Southern Highlands we were blown away! I had been looking at pictures of this place for over a year and hoping it was as it seemed online, and I can say without a doubt it exceeded my expectations! It looked like a beautiful castle surrounding by lush green trees. Nichole was there to greet us and show us around the golf club and ask how I wanted the room set up etc. The morning of she kept checking in making sure we were okay and if we needed anything. When we went up the the club house for the reception it was set up beautifully and the servers and waiters were very attentive, making sure everybody had a drink. We had a buffet dinner and it was amazing! Lots of options for us to choose from and fresh and I had many of my guests raving about how good the food was. We had such a great night and really have Southern Highlands to thank for that! If you are thinking about getting married there - do it! Best venue ever!

Award

Southern Highlands Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 11,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables, Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, September, October

• 1 Robert Trent Jones Lane Las Vegas, NV 89141 See on map