Something Borrowed 417

Fair Grove, MO View map Visit website

Based in Fair Grove, Missouri, Something Borrowed is an event rental company. Owner Jackie Huff founded the business after discovering her love for vintage glass while searching for her wedding's decor. That was in 2014 and since then she has expanded her event rental collection to include items of varying styles. She works alongside Chalise Shockley and the duo delight in helping couples achieve their wedding vision.

The event rentals at Something Borrowed can cover an array of wedding themes, such as bohemian, modern, farmhouse, and more. The decor that is available includes containers, signage, and candles. They also offer tables, chairs, settees, occasional tables, glassware, dinnerware, and other options. With so many choices, soon-to-be-weds can get creative with their event design and easily transform their venue.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$35

What is the starting price for tables?

$65

What is the starting price for chairs?

$4

Lacey B. Married on 06/05/2021

The best of the best!

Something Borrowed was the perfect fit for our wedding day! So sweet and helpful, made delivery and pickup a breeze, affordable prices - would 1000% recommend to anyone!

Team

Jackie  Huff
Jackie Huff
Owner

My business dream started in 2014, when I first fell in love with vintage glass while searching for items for my own wedding! Since then, we have expanded our event rental collection to include farmhouse, bohemian, modern and much more. I have been married to my husband, Sid, for seven amazing years. When I am not collecting items, I am raising my three girls, Leila, Evelyn, and Eleanor in our hometown of Fair Grove, Missouri.

Chalise Shockley
Chalise Shockley
Assistant

I am a Kindergarten teacher who loves helping people and dreaming about weddings. Embarking on this adventure with my best friend, Jackie of 10+ years, allows us to use our love of decorating to help bring your vision to reality. I love putting together ideas and hearing all about your dream day!

102 S Main St Fair Grove, MO, 65648

By appointement
Location of (Something Borrowed 417)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding