4244 Nokomis Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Snowshoe Productions

Snowshoe Productions is a wedding videography company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota that services the greater Twin Cities area. Of course this company is going to capture beautiful footage of couples at sunset as well as impressive shots of elaborate floral displays, but at the end of the day, what truly stands out are moments like being walked down the aisle, getting teary eyed as you see your partner for the first time or hearing guests erupt in laughter from the goofy speeches. These are the moments that the team at Snowshoe Productions has received countless thank-you notes for, and the moments that their customers cherish for the rest of their lives. Choose Snowshoe Productions for captured moments you will want to relive forever.

Tim and Hannah Baias are the owners of Snowshoe Productions, and they have built a fantastic array of top-of-the line videography services. Their services are aimed at capturing the beginning of your new family and include:

• Additional hours

apres tents
33d95c0a31328814 1516171390 9e550e17ae58f547 1516171390676 1 Jessica and Jack f
6c619eab3edc3660 1516171394 6c9dca1118efc428 1516171394500 2 Michaelen and Jero
Snowshoe Productions
basilica of saint mary wedding mpls
21aeffbaf1a1df4e 1516171408 a0b81af41071303d 1516171407794 3 Carmen and Tony 3

17 Reviews for Snowshoe Productions

• Danika

Danika Kibby · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Videographers in the Twin Cities

My husband and I got married 6 weeks ago, and Tim and Hannah were the videographers for our wedding. They were recommended to us by our photographer, and ended up being absolutely fantastic to work with! I’ll be honest: when we first started planning our wedding, I had very little interest in hiring a videographer. I figured a photographer was enough to capture our day, but my husband pushed for a videographer, and I am SO glad he did!! I mean, what was I thinking? Haha! This was the best day of both of our lives — how could we NOT get that on video??

I should note that, since our wedding was only a few weeks ago, we haven’t actually seen any of our wedding videos yet, so for now I can only comment on how it was to work with Tim and Hannah. But I will edit this post to include a review of the final products once we get them.

I can speak to the overall quality of their work compared with other wedding videographers in the area, though. My husband and I did not choose any of our wedding vendors on a whim — we thought very carefully and thoroughly about each one and we did our research. We spent over a month interviewing videographers and closely examining their work. We asked the several different videographers we met with for examples of full weddings they had shot (which I highly recommend doing) so we could compare their styles. My husband and I spent countless hours watching other people’s wedding videos — highlight films, ceremonies, speeches, dances. You name it, we watched it. We even forced ourselves to sit through multiple hour-long Catholic masses (totally not our thing) just to get a sense for the quality of the video. Haha! All of this was somewhat exhausting, but at the end of it all there was a clear winner, and it was Tim and Hannah.

Not only do they do fantastic work, but both Tim and Hannah are just super awesome, nice people! After each meeting we had with them, my husband would say he just wanted to be friends with them and go out on double dates. Haha! They are both really down to earth, and just incredibly nice people! They’re super easy and comfortable to be around, which helps you feel natural in front of the camera. Hannah even helped steam my wedding dress on the big day because I couldn’t figure out how to do it and was frantically running around trying to do a million other things. Haha! Also, a little added bonus of the husband and wife team: Tim will hang out with the guys during “getting ready” time and Hannah will hang out with the girls, so you get footage of everyone even though those things are usually happening simultaneously but in different places.

One of the best things about working with Tim and Hannah is how easy-going and unobtrusive they are. They worked so well with our photographer and there seemed to be a really good give-and-take between those two vendor teams, which was super nice for us because we wanted great photos AND great video! They also somehow made themselves completely invisible throughout the day. I barely even noticed they were there the entire time, so it felt completely natural. Our photographer caught them in a few of our photos, and every time that surprised me because, in the moment, I had no idea they were even there. But I’m so glad they were subtly capturing every moment of our special day the whole time!

We absolutely loved working with Tim and Hannah, and can’t say enough great things about them! We know they’ll do a fantastic job on our wedding videos and are SO excited to see the final product!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

Snowshoe is a fabulous choice for videography. They were delightful to work with on the day of the wedding. Hannah and Tim are both incredibly friendly and professional, entirely put my family and friends at ease.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

When we started planning our wedding, we decided not to hire a wedding videographer. And then, we saw videos from Snowshoe Productions online and completely changed our minds. We are SO glad we decided to work with Snowshoe - the highlights video they made for our wedding day absolutely exceeded our expectations. It perfectly captured the spirit of our day. Everyone who has seen the video has raved about how wonderful and creative it is. We also really enjoyed working with them on the day of our wedding - they were accommodating and flexible. They spent a lot of time with us and captured all of our favorite moments. Snowshoe Productions is amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Award

Snowshoe Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4300
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 4244 Nokomis Ave Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55406 See on map
    5076963168 (Other Phone Number)
    5076963168 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Snowshoe Productions)