18977 W. 55th Circle Table Rock Studio, Golden, CO 80403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Snowdrops & Sage, LLC

Snowdrops & Sage, LLC provides distinctive fresh florals for discerning brides in greater Denver and mountain locations. A pleasant departure from what is offered by traditional florists, focus is placed on the use of vibrant colors, interesting textures and locally grown materials to create a wonderfully memorable backdrop for your wedding day.

Snowdrops & Sage
prides itself on going beyond what might be expected from traditional florists, offering comprehensive, collaborative and flexible support for all aspects of your planning.

I'll be happy to help you set the stage for this most special of occasions. From bouquets and wearable flowers to altar arrangements and reception centerpieces, let's work together to create a perfect setting for a perfect celebration. Call me today to schedule a complementary consultation!

Lee Duhl

www.snowdropsandsage.com

Follow Snowdrops & Sage, LLC on

8 Reviews for Snowdrops & Sage, LLC

Jessie · Married on 07/31/2010

Lee did a great job on our wedding flowers. She was very flexable and helpful. We had several compliments on what beautiful flowers we had. Thanks Lee!!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Tara · Married on 07/16/2010

I had shopped around looking for a place that could help me figure out that perfect look for my elegant out door wedding and was just not finding what I was looking for until I ran across Lee at Snowdrops and Sage and by far she offered the most help and was so wonderful to work with. I did not know much about flowers I knew which flowers I liked and what my colors for my wedding were and had a picture in my head of what I wanted just did not know how to put it all together. I gave Lee this information and she provided the most stunning variety of flowers for my wedding. My brides maids bouquets had beautiful white roses mixed in with the most perfect blue flowers, the Boutonnieres were perfect in everyway, the grandmothers and mothers all had wristlets and loved the classiness they added to there attire for the wedding and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous it had the most beautiful white Cali lilies and red roses arranged in it with beautiful blue flowers and the greenery to make it all stand out. All the flowers for the wedding were so vibrant with color and fresh, so many people raved about how perfect all the flower arrangements and bridal party flowers were and how well they accented the style of my wedding. I could not of asked for a more perfect fit and look to make my wedding stand out. The pricing for everything I had ordered, the quality of all the flowers and the absolute detail that was put into each piece, along with the service and professionalism that Snowdrops and Sage provided was the best I have ever seen. I would highly recommend that any body that is looking for that perfect place for flowers and decor for any occasion to use Snowdrops and Sage you will not be disappointed.
    Sincerly Tara E. Lohman

Sent on 08/10/2010
  • brazzale

catie · Married on 07/03/2010

Snowdrops & Sage was amazing. Lee's creations are wonderful & beautiful!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Award

• Crystaline Photography and Video
    Crystaline Photography and Video Wedding Photographers

We were very excited to see the floral arrangements at a recent summer wedding that Snowdrops & Sage did... they were unique in that each bridesmaid had their own bouquet and the bride's bouquet was made up of flowers from each of the unique bouquets... very creative! The flowers were fresh and full of color. We highly recommend them!

• Ross Greiner Photography
    Ross Greiner Photography Wedding Photographers

When I popped in my photos to edit this weekend, the first image to appear on screen was the bouquet. My wife gasped and put it simply: "That is amazing."

• 18977 W. 55th Circle, Table Rock Studio Golden, 80403 See on map