Snapdragon-Designs

Mishawaka, IN View map

Alex B. Married on 01/18/2020

Stunning Flowers

We used Snap-Dragon Design for our wedding on 2/15/2020 at Journeyman Distillery. I could not have been more thrilled with how our flowers turned out. My bouquet was perfect, the arch accent was beautiful, and the centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. Setup was on time and flawless.
    Leah Married on 08/19/2017
    Chandra is absolutely amazing! She recently did all of the flowers for my wedding on August 19th and she literally brought my vision to reality. I wanted fresh and simple hydrangeas and roses and her arrangements were beautiful! I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet - it really was exactly what I wanted and so much more. Chandra is personable and super affordable! I knew what I wanted and my budget were on opposite sides of the spectrum and Chandra totally made it work and I was completely satisfied with her work. I don't know why anyone would use anyone else! She is amazing!!! Don't waste your time getting quotes from anyone else - Chandra is the real deal and I am so thankful I found her for our special day!

Real Weddings