address, Tecumseh, KS 66542 · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Snap It!

Welcome! I am so happy that we may have an opportunity to get to know each other! I am based in Topeka, KS and I am originally from Georgia/Florida and am totally in love with my boyfriend of 8 years, Paul. My life consists of keeping up with his hobbies too. Photography is my passion. I have a love of photographing weddings, families, and children!

When I am not hanging out with Paul, I am photographing beautiful people and spending a lot of time in my sewing room or doing homework. I love meeting, forming relationships, and really connecting with my clients. So much so that some of my best friends are now past photography clients. I capture some of the most important, life-changing moments, and these moments are normally surrounded by your closest friends and family. I get to know my clients so well that you will feel like we are besties!

I started out photographing close-ups of landscapes, flowers, and family members. A friend asked me one day to take pictures of her husband’s return from a deployment, then their wedding, and that was my start on portraits, and I haven't looked back since. I didn't start photographing weddings until 2012. But they are now my most favorite events to capture. The details, the color pallets, the dresses, and the locations get me so excited.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
img 7919 51 1929157 159901549833269
img 7919 51 1929157 159901549833269

Snap It! Pricing

Snap It! Price Rates

Snap It! FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 125
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Snap It! 1
    First 5

If your wedding is before 7/25/21 [my birthday] and "IF" you book by my birthday, you will get 50% off any package. If your day is after my birthday and you book by my birthday, you get 25% off. This offer is valid to 5 couples ONLY! Contact me here or on my contact page @ www.snapitfoto.com