Smoove Films & Media Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$900 Most Popular Price

Based near New Orleans, Louisiana, Smoove Films & Media Productions is a videography business that provides wedding coverage services. This seasoned filmmaker understands that each couple is unique, just like each wedding. To-be-weds can call on this professional to capture their personal love story in a film to treasure in the years to come.

Smoove Films & Media Productions is available to document wedding ceremonies and receptions as well as rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremony preparations, and first looks. This filmmaker offers wedding services in a range of packages, each customizable with add-ons. All packages include at least four hours of event coverage, digital delivery, and a highlight film. Depending on a couple’s selections, they can expect additional hours, drone footage, multiple cameras, the services of a second videographer, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kerry B. Married on 01/22/2022

Absolutely amazing!!!

Josh and Corlise were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! They did such a great job and really went above and beyond. All of my family and friends complimented them. They were always on point and where they were needed to be and even got a lot of great candid / funny moments on video. The videos they made for us couldn't have captured our personalities better. We recommend them whole heartedly!! Here is our trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyGcUQYJWQE&t=7s
    Spencer C. Married on 08/08/2021

Amazing work!

Professional. Great Quality Work. Must book if you are planning a Wedding or any other Event🔥🔥🔥
  • Katherine
    Katherine F. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Memories To Cherish Forever!

As everybody knows, weddings are beyond hectic!! Two weeks before my wedding, our videographer canceled on us due to an illness! (Oh NO!!!) I was an emotional mess. A friend referred Smoove Films to me. I was sure he wouldn't be able to accommodate my request on such a short notice.....but HE DID!! (YAY!) From our initial conversation, he immediately eased my concerns. He should up extra early just to get some additional footage of the wedding site. The video came out AMAZING! Beyond my wildest expectations! He even created a trailer for my love story that melted our hearts. The quality of the video and all the special touches that he added made this video so memorable. And he was at least a $1,000 cheaper than my original videographer. I can't thank Smoove enough for saving our day and giving us memories that we can cherish forever. Highly Recommended.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart
Owner/Videographer

Hello! My name is Joshua Stewart, but everyone calls me "Smoove." I'm a videographer from South Louisiana that specializes in being as creative as my clients push me to be! I will work hard and ensure you that me and my team will do what it takes to bring your special day to life and provide a lifetime memory for you and your loved ones forever!

412 Jupiter Street Patterson, LA, 70380
Location of (Smoove Films & Media Productions)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding