Shannon Talamo Films

Baton Rouge, LA 70817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Shannon Talamo Films

We are a production company focused on providing our clients with a beautiful, cinematic memory of their wedding day that they will revisit for the rest of their lives together.

Each wedding is distinct in its own way, and it’s our goal to preserve and display that uniqueness in our films. We work hand-in-hand with the couple to capture every moment of their special day.

If you’re interested in learning more or discussing your wedding with us, please feel free to inquire.

Follow Shannon Talamo Films on

Couple dancing
Beautiful tight shot of the beading on Barbara's wedding dress.
Beautiful tight shot of the beading on Barbara's wedding dress.

• Videos 7

36 Reviews for Shannon Talamo Films

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Shannon is Amazing and wonderful to work with! The video of our wedding weekend exceeded my husband and I’s Expectations.. something we will cherish forever. I HIGHLY recommend Shannon Talamo!

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Thank you so much Shannon! I cannot count how many times I watched our wedding film since we received it last week. It is awesome.

Shannon and his team were so nice and kind throughout the process; I knew we had our video in good hands from the very beginning. So thankful for everything. Cannot recommend enough!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Finding a videographer was top priority during my wedding planning. I don't have our wedding video yet, but I already know it is going to be amazing. Shannon and his second shooter were so professional. He sent us a detailed timeline ahead of time for the day. Once he arrived day of he explained his plan and made sure to ask about any important/specific details to our day. Shannon worked great along side of the photographer making sure they were both getting all of the angles and footage needed. Once at our venue Shannon even had a videocamera drone to capture aerial footage which my husband loved! We will be anxiously awaiting our video but know it will be perfect!

Shannon Talamo Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Baton Rouge, 70817 See on map