Shannon Talamo Films Reviews

38 | Baton Rouge, LA

38 Reviews for Shannon Talamo Films

Michael James · Married on 05/04/2018

Great experience and perfect video!

Big thanks to Shannon, Logan, and the whole crew that filmed our wedding in New Orleans last year. Jennifer and I were so pleased with how professionally the conducted themselves during the wedding day - I honestly forgot they were there. When we saw the video - oh my God! Just everything captured in such a fun way.

They are the best!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Elizabeth Warren · Married on 10/21/2017

The Best Purchase For Our Wedding!

From the moment we inquired with Shannon he put us at ease and really connected with our personalities. We knew immediately that we wanted to hire him to film our wedding. We are so grateful that we did!

I know that everyone enjoys their own wedding films, but he was able to personalize ours in a way that is hard to describe. It just feels totally us when we watch it back. Cannot recommend him and his team highly enough!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Shannon is Amazing and wonderful to work with! The video of our wedding weekend exceeded my husband and I’s Expectations.. something we will cherish forever. I HIGHLY recommend Shannon Talamo!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

Thank you so much Shannon! I cannot count how many times I watched our wedding film since we received it last week. It is awesome.

Shannon and his team were so nice and kind throughout the process; I knew we had our video in good hands from the very beginning. So thankful for everything. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Finding a videographer was top priority during my wedding planning. I don't have our wedding video yet, but I already know it is going to be amazing. Shannon and his second shooter were so professional. He sent us a detailed timeline ahead of time for the day. Once he arrived day of he explained his plan and made sure to ask about any important/specific details to our day. Shannon worked great along side of the photographer making sure they were both getting all of the angles and footage needed. Once at our venue Shannon even had a videocamera drone to capture aerial footage which my husband loved! We will be anxiously awaiting our video but know it will be perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Julie · Married on 07/23/2016

It has now been 8 months since my wedding. The day was perfect, however, it lasted only 24 hours. The amount of time and money put into planning a 24 hour event was massive. After all the wedding festivities are over the only thing you have left is pictures and videos. My wedding video is absolutely incredible and one of the best investments I made during my wedding planning. I watch the sneak peek very frequently to relive the memories of my special day. Not only are Talamo Films very talented in their work they are extremely dedicated to the needs of the bride and groom. Shannon was very easy to work with and willingly made changes as needed. Use Talamo Films and you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Stacy · Married on 07/02/2016

Thank you, thank you Shannon! We've watched the film so many times in just the last week; I know it will never get old returning to our wedding day. Y'all were funny and professional; and I was stunned at some of the stuff you captured when I didn't even realize you were around. We are so grateful to have used you; thank you so much!

Sent on 10/31/2016

When picking a videographer, I looked at sample reels and Shannon Talamo was my absolute favorite! He and his team did a wonderful job capturing our wedding and he was so easy to work with and professional! Also, he was affordable, which is a plus! :)

Sent on 03/14/2017

Shannon Talamo Films's reply:

Thanks so much Kaitlyn! I really appreciate it. You and Josh were so laid back and fun to work with throughout the whole process. I'm pumped you enjoyed the finished product and hope that you will revisit it again and again as you grow in life together.

Sheena · Married on 04/09/2016

Absolutely loved Shannon's work and cannot speak highly enough about the film they put together for me and my husband. I've watched it over and over, and it never gets old - I cry each and every time. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2016

never knew my husband was a crier until I saw our film. I think that might be what I love most about it. I'm constantly re-watching to see his laugh and smile when I come down the aisle. Shannon and his team disappeared into the background so much that I'm shocked to see the footage they got. A great experience and someone who was truly fun to work with.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2016

Probably the best investment we made for our wedding. I always find myself re-watching the film (and it hasn't even been six months since we were married). It's funny, sweet, and hits the perfect emotional notes. I love that he featured my children in it, and really made it something for all of us to enjoy.

Recommend to any and all looking for someone who has a vision and executes it perfectly.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Shannon and his team were just awesome through and through. Very easy to work with and never got in the way of the wedding day. Both my husband and I were impressed with how he was able to get these gorgeous shots of us without us even realizing he was there.

Can't speak highly enough about his professionalism, eye for capturing the day, or quality of work. Awesome!

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • User4941915 · 2+ years ago

All I can say is WOW. Book Shannon now and save yourself a ton of time and energy, and you'll end up with an absolutely professional and meaningful product. We were on the fence about getting a videographer, and I wanted to find someone who was a reasonable cost, but did a wonderful job. Not only was Shannon so easy to work with and accommodating, and so communicative and patient throughout, but HE BROUGHT THE GOODS. Our video, hands down, is the best wedding video I've ever seen. I know I'm biased, but the editing, music, sound, and storytelling are TOP NOTCH. And he's a great price! He was everywhere on our wedding day but also invisible - just what you want!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Shannon Talamo Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're still so happy that we were able to join the entire wedding party and all of your family and friends and show you a little bit of how we like to celebrate in Louisiana. It's going up on the blog today (and will be up here on WeddingWire within the week). Y'all had a gorgeous, fun wedding - just the type we love to film. Be safe on the big trip!

emily · Married on 01/02/2016

Shannon Talamo Films was the very first vendor I booked for my wedding, because they had previously filmed a wedding I was in and I fell in love with the film they created for them. And they did not disappoint!
    Shannon and his crew were awesome! They were so easy to work with and very accommodating over any issues that happened to come up. They made sure to catch all of the key parts of our wedding day and blended in so perfectly that many people said "I didn't even know there was anyone there filming!" He worked great with my photographer and other vendors, as well.
    They were truly worth every penny and then some. I couldn't love our wedding film anymore; they captured the day and the relationship between my husband and I perfectly. I can't stop watching it and I have had friends call to tell me they saw it and cried! He is amazingly talented!
    I would recommend Shannon Talamo Films to any brides planning their wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

The most amazing video I've ever watched! I've watched it over 20 times just in awe. Its perfect. He truly has a talent and my video was So worth every penny plus more!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Lesley · Married on 08/15/2015

Definitely book Shannon if you're having any doubts. I can't remember how many times we've gone back and watched the film he put together for us. Loved working with him and love being able to return to the magic of our wedding day whenever we can.

Sent on 02/13/2017

I was hesitant to have a videographer at the wedding but once I met with Shannon and saw his work, I knew I would not regret it! Shannon was very professional and quick to respond to any questions/concerns I had leading up to the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, he arrived ahead of schedule and worked closely with our photographer to ensure he was not in their work. He captured detailed moments throughout the day without being noticed. My husband and I have received numerous compliments on our trailer and we love how it reflects our personalities. We highly recommend Shannon to anyone!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

We were so happy with the work that Shannon and his team did on our wedding film. Received it just in time for Christmas with the new, larger family and watched it three times in a row! Love it!

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • User6119350 · 2+ years ago

Exceptional! Shannon's work was just awesome. Somehow he was able to capture all of the little moments I wanted and tons of things I didn't even think about. We've watched everything over and over and could not be more pleased with what he did.

We had a few difficult logistical issues with our locations, and we never once heard him complain or say that something couldn't work. He helped us plan things out beautifully and even stayed late to capture all of our reception. He's the best.

Thanks again for your awesome work!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Shannon shot my brother's wedding a few years earlier, and we knew that we had to get him to shoot mine as well. He was funny and laid back and exactly what we were hoping for in our videographer. He delivered our trailer within a few weeks of the wedding, and we watched it constantly. He was helpful throughout the process and was always there to answer questions and provide updates. Once we saw the final film, we were blown away but not surprised. Awesome videographer and awesome job.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Shannon created a keepsake for us that we cannot really put a value on. We have watched our film countless times, and I anticipate viewing it so many more times in the future. He was so easy to work with and put both me and my husband at ease throughout the day. Our wedding was such a whirlwind, having this film really allows us to experience the whole of the day in a way that wasn't possible in the moment. Shannon was the best investment we made.

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/15/2015

The most amazing experience all because of Shannon! He knew exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond! Will recommend to all my friends getting married!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Megan Milazzo · Married on 04/11/2015

Shannon Is The Absolute Best!

We were so pleased with the work that Shannon and his team did for our wedding video. I have watched it over and over; and just love it. Best thing we purchased for the wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sissy · Married on 03/20/2015

I've known Shannon since college so it was really a treat when I was able to have him film my wedding for me. He didn't disappoint. From the moment he arrived at the hotel (early I might add) he was filming, cracking jokes, and helping cut some of the tension of the day. When he posted the film online, we were blown away by some of the shots he was able to capture. Love the film and can't thank him enough.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Jamie · Married on 03/07/2015

Working with Shannon was amazing! I didn't even notice them the whole time and our video trailer is amazing! We can't wait for the full length video!! Thank you Shannon!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015