Smiles by Stiles Photography

Elkhart, IN View map

$985 Most Popular Price
Professional quality photography at prices that will make you SMILE!
Will travel in the US (travel rates may apply) My name is Marsha Stiles Owner/Photographer of Smiles by Stiles Photography Ever since I can remember, I have always had a love of photography. Weddings of course being on the top of my "favorites" list. To be able to share a couple's special day and be able to give them quality photos that will last a lifetime is an amazing feeling!

I pride myself in offering couples quality photography and prints without charging them 'an arm and a leg". One of the reasons that I went into business myself was because I felt if photography is truly a passion and something that you want to do then you shouldn't be charging couples outrageous amounts of money. So that is exactly what I did.

I offer lower prices without compromising quality. Quality is of the utmost importance to me, not only for the satisfaction of my clients but as a representation of my work. I only use a professional color laboratory for printing your wedding day images

I feel that pictures are so much more than just images on pieces of paper. They hold our greatest memories of special times and people who are dear to us and can be passed down from generation to generation along with the loving memories to tell "our story".

WILL TRAVEL!

Katie Married on 07/28/2012
    Marsha and traci were absolutely amazing!! They were so kind and respectful to all of our guests and I received so many compliments on how nice they were! The pictures are so beautiful. They really did a terrific job at capturing our wonderful memories.
    Katherine Married on 10/15/2011
    Marsha & Kevin went above and beyond what we expected. The photos are beautiful and even though it was freezing outside we all still went to the park and took pictures. Both of their attitudes and personalities are outstanding. I was very grateful to find someone that understood how I was feeling that day and was able to control such a large wedding party. I feel blessed to know the both of you and I will definitely use you again in the future and tell others about you. Thank you so much. Kathy
    Meagan Married on 05/14/2011
    I loved working with Marsha! She was willing to listen to my ideas and had great ones of her own! I have been in a few weddings as a bridesmaid so I knew what I didn't want in a photographer and I'm so happy I chose Smiles by Stiles. She was very professional and anytime I had a question I could e-mail or call and she'd get right back to me. Highly recommended!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Smiles by Stiles Photography 1
Discount
Receive a 10% discount off your total wedding package price if you are an active member of the military. Smiles by Stiles Photography thanks you for serving and protecting us each day!

Total Impact DJ Service Total Impact DJ Service Wedding DJs

As a wedding professional I would personally recomend Smiles by Stiles Photography for your special event.

PartyLite Candles and Gifts PartyLite Candles and Gifts Wedding Favors

My family and I had our portraits taken by Marsha (the owner of Smiles by Stiles) and were so pleased with the results! She made us feel completely at ease and really listened to what we wanted to achieve in our photographs. She was very professional and fun at the same time - we were so happy to hear that she was starting her own business. I'm certain that anyone who uses Smiles by Stiles photography for their wedding portraits will be more that happy with the results and will recommend Marsha to all of their friends!

D & T Productions D & T Productions Wedding DJs

Marsha at Smiles by Stiles is a true pleasure to work with. She is very professional and easy to work with. She works well with other vendors and is very motivated. She gets involved with all her clients. We have worked together on several events and we always know the event will go well when Smiles by Stiles is involved. We have and will continue to send brides there way.

1731 Cassopolis Elkhart, 46514
574-596-4200
Location of (Smiles by Stiles Photography)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding