Smiles by Stiles Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Katie Married on 07/28/2012
    Marsha and traci were absolutely amazing!! They were so kind and respectful to all of our guests and I received so many compliments on how nice they were! The pictures are so beautiful. They really did a terrific job at capturing our wonderful memories.
    Katherine Married on 10/15/2011
    Marsha & Kevin went above and beyond what we expected. The photos are beautiful and even though it was freezing outside we all still went to the park and took pictures. Both of their attitudes and personalities are outstanding. I was very grateful to find someone that understood how I was feeling that day and was able to control such a large wedding party. I feel blessed to know the both of you and I will definitely use you again in the future and tell others about you. Thank you so much. Kathy
    Meagan Married on 05/14/2011
    I loved working with Marsha! She was willing to listen to my ideas and had great ones of her own! I have been in a few weddings as a bridesmaid so I knew what I didn't want in a photographer and I'm so happy I chose Smiles by Stiles. She was very professional and anytime I had a question I could e-mail or call and she'd get right back to me. Highly recommended!
    Jena Married on 07/10/2010
    Wonderful Photographer(s) and I was so happy with all of my pictures. They were just beautiful and captured every moment and I have a lifetime of memories. I would definatly recommed Smiles by Stiles Photography. Worth the value too. I can't express how happy I was with my photos.
    Carmen Married on 05/22/2010
    Marsha from "Smiles by Stiles" was amazing.She made my whole family feel comfortable while being very professional.I would refer her to anyone needing photography done.The price and quality of hers makes her a 10 in my book.
    Jeannie Married on 03/27/2010
    We had such a great time with Marsha! She worked with us so much to make our wedding day beautiful! We LOVED all of our pictures. The whole experience went smoothly:)
    Cara Married on 01/09/2010
    She was great, I felt comfortable and she was so professional!!!
    Nicole Married on 09/19/2009
    Marsha and her assistant Laura did our wedding and were AMAZING!! She traveled out of state almost 8 hours to come and work her magic. She caught every moment and did it without me even knowing; when we saw the pictures a couple weeks later it hit me how amazing she really is. Her work is priceless and her personality is that of your best friend. I can't wait for another event to have her photograph!!
    Vanessa Married on 09/06/2009
    Marsha and her assistant, Laura were awesome on my wedding...from early arrival to departure, they made sure to capture every special moment on our wedding day! I actually met Marsha at my best friend, Echo's wedding in May and booked her about a month later! And I'm so glad I did...even before my wedding day she would send me beautiful messages on Facebook and made me feel like a friend, instead of a client. And then when I finally seen my photos (which only took about a week and a half to view), I fell even more in love with her special skills on capturing every blessing and cherished moment on our wedding day! I LOVE EVERY PHOTO and appreciate both of their patience and kindness throughout our big day! Thanks again, Smiles by Stiles!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 02/28/2009
    I lost touch with the family friend who was going to be providing photography and still hadn't found a replacement- with 8 Weeks until the wedding! I contacted Marsha Stiles and told her my dilemma. She generously offered to work with me on short notice and an even shorter budget. She was fantastic and got so many great shots I wasn't even aware of until I saw the pictures. I couldn't be happier with her work!
    Jamie Married on 02/28/2009
    Marsha is a joy to work with! She was very open to my ideas and suggestions, and was almost as excited about my wedding as I was! Her prices are unbeatable, and her work is gorgeous!

Smiles by Stiles Photography's reply:

i had no idea that you had written such a wonderful review on weddingwire.com! thank you so much! you will always be a favorite bride of mine! :)
    Karry Married on 09/06/2003
    Marcia does a beutiful job on her photos.
    Brandi Married on 11/30/2002
    We had our family pictures taken by Marsha Stiles of Smiles by Stiles Photography at the Wellfield Park in Elkhart. We had such a great time, it didn't even feel like a photo shoot. Marsha works very well with children and captures their true personality which in turn makes for a great photograph. All of the photos turned out so good I had a hard time choosing! I would highly recomend Smiles by Stiles Photography expecially if you want to have a fun time while taking pictures! :)
    Tammie Married on 12/18/1992
    Smiles by Stiles is very professional and wonderful to work with. Marsha pours herself into her work and her top most priority is to make her clients feel like they are #1 and she succeeds every time. She truly is about making others happy and not about making money. I would recommend Smile by Stiles without reservation to everyone for any occasion.
  • User1192969 2+ years ago
    Marsha was the photographer for my wedding and she was wonderful! I cannot say enough about her. She tailored a wedding day package that met our individual needs and budget. The day of the wedding she was great – easy going and relaxed while also being more directive/instructive when asked to be (like during the formal pictures with the families). She worked well with the bridal party and kids, and was able to help us find a variety of creative shots. I recently received the preview shots and they are amazing. I can’t believe how well the pictures turned out! I HIGHLY recommend Marsha!
  • User956246 2+ years ago
    OMG...Where do I begin!! Marsha and her staff was AMAZING! All of my friends thought she was a part of my family because she was so laid back and very friendly. We had fun with her on our very special day. she was on time and ready to go. One of my special moments is when she seen me with my wedding dress she looked at me with tears in her eyes and I started crying! Over all Marsha is the best and VERY Professional!!
    Megan Married on 05/04/2009
    I was very happy with how the pictures turned out. I also greatly appreciated how flexible she was with our different arrangements.
    Angela Married on 05/15/2010
    Marsha was an excellent help in helping us decide what we needed. She was also very flexible, worked with our schedules, and figured out a package that would fit our needs and our budget. Smiles by Stiles was an excellent choice for us, and we would recommend her services to others.
    Twila Married on 01/16/1996
    Marsha from Smiles by Stiles photography is not only a great photographer, but a great person. She's not only very professional, but makes you feel comortable, and works hard on getting the perfect picture. I really enjoyed the photo shoots i had with her, it was fun and the quality was great. I will definitely go back for more photo shoots, and definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.
  • I
    Janice Married on 05/08/2010
    Smiles by Stiles was flexible and made our wedding day memorable without any added stress of trying to make sure all of the pictures were done mundane. They had fun with our weddding party and made all of the picture taking an absolute blast!