2431 Crosstimbers St, Huntsville, TX 77320 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About SMART Video Services

Cutting Edge and Award-Winning! - SMART Video Services is the vision of its owner, John Fletcher. John began his journey into the video production field in 1998. Since that time, he has perfected a creative style of videography that is all his own to provide his clients with memories that will last a lifetime. John has produced work for ESPN, FOX Sports Network, Showtime, and the Movie Channel. His career has taken him as far away as Canada and England and as close as 16 states within the U.S.

i znvwthl xl

SMART Video Services 1
SMART Video Services 2
SMART Video Services 3

Janda · Married on 12/16/2017

John was great to work with and was always there with the camera getting the right pictures. It rained that night which made things difficult and he had a sense of humor about that which helped so much!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    SMART Video Services 4
    SMART Video Services 5
    SMART Video Services 6

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

One of the most important pieces of our wedding was making sure we had a videographer to capture our special day and I am so glad we choose John and SMART Video. He has been a delight to work from answering all of my questions to making sure my husband and I were comfortable on our big day in Johnson City. He traveled for our out of town wedding and has even gone an extra mile (many times) for us - a true professional in every way! We could not be happier with how our rehearsal dinner/wedding video turned out and I see something new every time I watch. Thank you John for capturing all of the little moments so we can relive these special times over and over. We cannot be more thankful. If you choose SMART Video, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Hayli · Married on 03/18/2017

Want to relive the best day of your life over and over again? Of course you do! Having SMART Video Services there on my big day made that possible! Not only am I able to watch my wedding video over and over again, I can share the highlights with those loved ones and friends who were not able to make it. John was/is the absolute best! He was a blast to work with and continued to keep us updated on the soon finished product! When planning your wedding, he's a breath of fresh air to talk to and makes you feel like if anything is covered and under control, it's the videographer and all the memories he's going to capture! No regrets! Would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2017

SMART Video Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,006.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 2431 Crosstimbers St Huntsville, 77320 See on map