Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Sky Ridge Ranch

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)

Outstanding! Exceeded all expectations! Traci Johnson and family all worked together to make it such a special day. Easy access and so accommodating! Hope Johnson my go to for the rehearsal and the entire wedding day, from placing flowers at ceremony spot, pinning on corsages, filling drink urns and so much more. I can’t even begin to name all this lady helped us with. Brandon Johnson was our DJ and worked the ceremony, introductions, speeches and dance. The music he choose had people dancing and the floor could not have held anymore people even up to last dance! In other words he kept the party moving and smiling. Sky Ridge Ranch is beautiful, great views, so much to work with and we felt easy and comfortable and not rushed with anything. What a pleasure!

Photos
Profile Picture Mariah, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sky Ridge Ranch was the wedding venue of my dreams! They were so accommodating to my guests and even provided a kitchen for my caterers! Their Barn is BEYOND beautiful! They even have horses on the property for the kids at my wedding to look at and run around the fences with! And it had actual bathrooms! A huge plus for my guests! The host of the property is beyond sweet, I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married in the greater Missoula area!

Profile Picture Sue, 6/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sky Ridge Ranch was our dream wedding venue! Traci Johnson was so amazing to work with and she answered any and all questions we had. She allowed us the venue for the entire weekend which was perfect. The venue offers numerous locations for pictures, ceremony sites, and layouts for inside activities. Traci is always around to help if you can't figure something out. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews