Denver, CO 80218 Map · Phone number

About SketchGarden

As a designer and sculptor, I compose a unique spectrum of texture, shape, and color into custom floral artistry. The focus of my business is client collaboration to create designs for your perfect wedding day, special event, or commercial space. Look for the flower architect to make a special occasion or any ordinary day memorable.

Contact me to create custom flower arrangements for your wedding day or special event. I look forward to making your day beautiful!

Based in Denver, Colorado. Willing to travel for an additional fee. Prices available upon request.

Bianca Maestas, Floral Artist

c3602015 02 16 21 17 37 882
ramsey ceremony 2 copy

3 Reviews for SketchGarden

Mary Grace · Married on 09/13/2015

I was fortunate to have Bianca Maestas lend her artistry to arrange the flowers for my offbeat wedding celebration. She complemented the feel of the event perfectly with her sculptural designs & unique pairings - incorporating not only the flowers we grew but also interesting foliage and even some edible plants (i.e. chili peppers) to create one of a kind designs. We were so happy with the gorgeous arrangements it took us several days to break them down - and we even bundle a few and gave them as gifts on the visits we made post wedding day. With her art & sculpture background you are not only getting a floral designer but a true artist with a trained eye for color, form, and beauty!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Randy & Evy · Married on 07/14/2012

Bianca Maestas rocked our world with new and completely original ideas for our wedding! Combining fascinating never Plants and flowers I didn't even know existed, with upcycled ornamental objects I would have never dreamed could work at a wedding. Our traditional friends and family were jealous and blown away, Bianca captured Evy and I's personalities effortlessly, didn't miss a beat - I wish I had Bianca for ever aspect of the wedding design, but she tipped the scale just with the flowers and smallest arrangements.
    Bianca We could never thank you enough, just genius ;-)
    Randy Pijoan & Evy Mclean

Sent on 03/04/2015

Kenny · event on 10/11/2014

I first met Bianca at a wedding and was immediately impressed by the flower arraignments and centerpieces she put together. After a brief conversation I knew I wanted to have her skillset within my event.
    I asked Bianca to create a pallet garden / visual art structure for PalletFest 2014, and even though I was able to provide very little materials and support she took the initiative and did an amazing job. Bianca went the extra mile to acquire the plants, soil and other items needed. And then pulled it all together to create a one of a kind garden that became so popular even Mayor Hancock took advantage of it for photo ops.
    I’m eager and excited to work with Bianca and Sketch gardens again for PalletFest 2015. I know I can depend on her to be creative, resourceful and productive. And I look forward to her work being another major attraction and huge success for our event!

Sent on 03/14/2015