Sissy the Photo Camper

Brenham, TX View map Visit website

Sissy the Photo Camper is a unique wedding photo booth company based out of Brenham, Texas. Sissy, the 1969 Forester camper, has been entirely renovated into a fully-functioning photo booth, ready to capture your precious memories. This edgy yet classic camper features a silver pinstripe and a stunning accent wall on the interior. Its design can suit all kinds of themes, including boho, modern, rustic, and more. For couples who want to add an extra flair to their wedding with a fun, interactive photo-taking experience, Sissy the Photo Camper is a wonderful choice.

The team at Sissy the Photo Camper will be dedicated to ensuring you have a memorable celebration with the help of their services. Couples can choose from a selection of wedding packages, each includes a consultation with the owner and manager, Kaleigh. They will also make sure you are completely satisfied with the selection of props and décor you will receive. Your images will be instantly printed for you and your guests to cherish.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$650

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$850

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

Team

Kaleigh
Kaleigh
Owner

Howdy! I graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Sciences. Fresh out of college and I still didn't know "what I wanted to be when I grew up". I was burnt out from studying and chose not to pursue any further education to change Miss to Dr. at that time. Shortly after graduation, I obtained my teaching certification. I have taught both first and second grades in local public school districts. Being in an elementary classroom for 3+ years reignited my creative interests I withheld as a child. In February 2021 I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy.I chose to resign from my beloved 2nd grade math position to stay at home and raise my baby boy. Because a newborn didn't keep me busy enough, I embarked on another adventure. This is when "Sissy" comes in - a 1969 Forester camper, blue and white, with hibiscus stickers all over. She needed a lot of love, not only on the outside, but the inside too. After many months, we completely renovated Sissy into a fully functioning photo booth camper. We are so excited to have the chance to see her at your event soon!

17150 Asa Hoxie Road Brenham, TX, 77833
9039208107

8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Location of (Sissy the Photo Camper)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding