Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number

About Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist

Sisi Nike is a makeup artist serving brides across the NJ-NY-PA metropolitan area who is also willing to travel throughout the US as well as internationally for destination weddings! She is known for her skilled technique in brow shaping/sculpting and a flawless skinfinish. Sisi seeks inspiration from the red carpert to glam her premier clients down their wedding aisle. If you're looking for a high end bridal experience with a makeup artist ready to not only do your makeup but also serve you on one of the most glamorous and wonderful days of your life, Sisi should be your first choice!

Reach out directly for a complimentary phone consultation and personalized quotes!

www.sisinike.com/bridal-bookings

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 5
Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 6
Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 7

Malia · Married on 09/01/2019

Sisi did my make up and my mothers make up for my engagement party. She was so professional, nice and was flexible with changing the appointment time. She came to my house with a great set up. She customized our looks to what we each wanted. She was great about making changes to get us the perfect look. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 08/06/2018

AO · Married on 08/30/2019

Glowing on the inside and out

There are no words to describe how amazing of a job Sisi did on my bridal makeup. She was very responsive and informative from the first day I contacted her and she made sure to ask questions about me to get to know my makeup style. From skincare tips months prior to wedding and prep advice she was an all around blessing. For the trial of my makeup she took her time and explained to me her process so I could be completely assured of what would happen on the day. On my wedding day she and her assistant completed 8 looks including mine and they ran smoothly to the set schedule. There is no denying the talent here, I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and she was a joy to be around. I will need to rush and plan my vow renewal so that I can work with her again :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 8
    Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 9

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Ashley this was so sweet. Thank you!!!! It was truly my pleasure working with you and you looked absolutely stunning. Congrats again to you and Al!

Rachel Montague · Married on 06/22/2019

Really Amazing

Sisi and her team are true professionals! I truly felt so glamorous and beautiful on my wedding day. I would totally recommended her if you want to feel like a Queen on your special day.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Piscataway, 08854 See on map