Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number

About Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist

Sisi Nike is a makeup artist serving brides across the NJ-NY-PA metropolitan area who is also willing to travel throughout the US as well as internationally for destination weddings! She is known for her skilled technique in brow shaping/sculpting and a flawless skinfinish. Sisi seeks inspiration from the red carpert to glam her premier clients down their wedding aisle. If you're looking for a high end bridal experience with a makeup artist ready to not only do your makeup but also serve you on one of the most glamorous and wonderful days of your life, Sisi should be your first choice!

Reach out directly for a complimentary phone consultation and personalized quotes!

www.sisinike.com/bridal-bookings

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 3
Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 4
Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 5

Malia · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Sisi did my make up and my mothers make up for my engagement party. She was so professional, nice and was flexible with changing the appointment time. She came to my house with a great set up. She customized our looks to what we each wanted. She was great about making changes to get us the perfect look. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again.

Kim · Married on 08/05/2018

Sisi is amazing! She came highly recommended from a friend of mine and I'm so glad I chose her. The make-up for both my engagement shoot and wedding day were flawless. Sisi is a true professional and conferences with you to really get a sense of not only the look you want but the package that will best suit your needs. During my make up trial she recommended a skin regimen that would help me attain the flawless look that I wanted on my wedding day. On my wedding day Sisi was with me every step of the way ensuring that my make up remained flawless as we stood outside on the beach taking pre-wedding photos in 90 degree weather! If you're in search for a professional and knowledgeable make up artist, you've come to the right place.

Kara · Married on 07/28/2018

Sisi is a pro! She is super professional and will do a fantastic job getting you glam for your special day.

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Piscataway, NJ 08854 See on map