Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist

Piscataway, NJ View map

Sisi Nike is a makeup artist serving brides across the NJ-NY-PA metropolitan area who is also willing to travel throughout the US as well as internationally for destination weddings! She is known for her skilled technique in brow shaping/sculpting and a flawless skinfinish. Sisi seeks inspiration from the red carpert to glam her premier clients down their wedding aisle. If you're looking for a high end bridal experience with a makeup artist ready to not only do your makeup but also serve you on one of the most glamorous and wonderful days of your life, Sisi should be your first choice!

Reach out directly for a complimentary phone consultation and personalized quotes!

www.sisinike.com/bridal-bookings

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Barbra
    Barbra S. Married on 04/15/2022

Beyond my Wildest Expectations

Nike is beyond talented, not only is she technically skilled in makeup application but she's also a storyteller able to wield her camera as artfully as she wields her make up brushes.

She understands the importance of skin tone, facial structure, and skin health and uses those inputs to create a roadmap to execute her clients makeup visions. Here's an example of what I mean. I have hooded eyelids and love the dramatic eyeshadow look where there's pop on the lid and contouring in the crease that give eyes dimension. Unfortunately makeup artists rarely achieve that look on me because the eyeshadow gets lost in my lids and the only time one can actually see the pop is when my eyes are closed. This wasn't a hurdle for Nike. She used a technique to make my eyes look bigger than they are and my eyelids pop even when open!! Suffice it to say, I was in love with my wedding makeup.

Since Nike is in high demand, I decided to get an early start and contracted her services ~9 months prior to my wedding date. Of the packages she offers, I chose to book the all-in package which includes a make-up trial for 2, day-of makeup for 2 and an entire day of makeup reapplication/touch-ups the day of the wedding. I highly recommend this package!! To have her with me the entire day to make sure I was flawless pre-wedding and during made me super confident that I looked amazing in every photo and at every angle. Which.I.Did!!

So if you're looking for a makeup artist who's extremely talented, responsive, reliable, flexible, professional and just an all around amazing person then you don't need to look any further. Nike is a G.O.A.T!!

Barbra!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for the reflection on your time with me! I can't stress enough how INSPIRING you were to work with. I mean head to toe, you brought your A game and it made my job that much easier. I hope to work with you again!
    Amber Married on 01/16/2022

Amazing investment

Next level service! I was absolutely blown away by her professionalism from start to finish. The make up photographed flawlessly and I was so happy with my experience.

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Amber!!!! Your photos were definitely another level, omg! Your vision really came to life just like you wanted.
  • Josephine
    Josephine Married on 08/16/2020

Excellent Service

She’s incredible. Worth every penny and just an over all incredible professional.

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Awwwww Josephine! I appreciate you : ) You came together so perfectly like a golden goddess! Thank you for being so sweet!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Piscataway, 08854
7326190971
Location of (Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding