Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Barbra
    Barbra S. Married on 04/15/2022

Beyond my Wildest Expectations

Nike is beyond talented, not only is she technically skilled in makeup application but she's also a storyteller able to wield her camera as artfully as she wields her make up brushes.

She understands the importance of skin tone, facial structure, and skin health and uses those inputs to create a roadmap to execute her clients makeup visions. Here's an example of what I mean. I have hooded eyelids and love the dramatic eyeshadow look where there's pop on the lid and contouring in the crease that give eyes dimension. Unfortunately makeup artists rarely achieve that look on me because the eyeshadow gets lost in my lids and the only time one can actually see the pop is when my eyes are closed. This wasn't a hurdle for Nike. She used a technique to make my eyes look bigger than they are and my eyelids pop even when open!! Suffice it to say, I was in love with my wedding makeup.

Since Nike is in high demand, I decided to get an early start and contracted her services ~9 months prior to my wedding date. Of the packages she offers, I chose to book the all-in package which includes a make-up trial for 2, day-of makeup for 2 and an entire day of makeup reapplication/touch-ups the day of the wedding. I highly recommend this package!! To have her with me the entire day to make sure I was flawless pre-wedding and during made me super confident that I looked amazing in every photo and at every angle. Which.I.Did!!

So if you're looking for a makeup artist who's extremely talented, responsive, reliable, flexible, professional and just an all around amazing person then you don't need to look any further. Nike is a G.O.A.T!!

Barbra!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for the reflection on your time with me! I can't stress enough how INSPIRING you were to work with. I mean head to toe, you brought your A game and it made my job that much easier. I hope to work with you again!
    Amber Married on 01/16/2022

Amazing investment

Next level service! I was absolutely blown away by her professionalism from start to finish. The make up photographed flawlessly and I was so happy with my experience.

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Amber!!!! Your photos were definitely another level, omg! Your vision really came to life just like you wanted.
  • Josephine
    Josephine Married on 08/16/2020

Excellent Service

She’s incredible. Worth every penny and just an over all incredible professional.

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Awwwww Josephine! I appreciate you : ) You came together so perfectly like a golden goddess! Thank you for being so sweet!
    Aqueelah Married on 08/01/2020

Best MUA Ever!!!

Choosing an MUA for my big day was not hard at all. I knew what I wanted and what I was looking for in an MUA. To say Sisi exceeded my expectations is an understatement. From our first consultation I knew I chose the right one. She asked all the right questions about me, my dress, my big day etc which helped zone in on my likes, wants and needs. My makeup for the trial, welcome dinner and wedding day blew me away I felt so beautiful 🤎🤎🤎 . I was so impressed with her customer service and professionalism. She went above and beyond, she covered my tattoo perfectly, made sure my skin was glowing and she was with me the entire day/night making sure she touched me up when I needed it. I mean she even had a fan which was so perfect because it was very hot given it was a destination wedding and the fan was something I totally didn’t think of. She and her assistant also did my bridesmaids makeup. It’s rare to have all the girls love their makeup. They all were so in love with their looks they didn’t want to take the makeup off. 😂😂😂. I’m beyond happy to have been her client for my wedding day. And she has several clients for life. Thank you so much!!!

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

I adore you AJ!!!! Such heartfelt, honest words. Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with me!
    Kimberline L. Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent!

Sisi I have no words. Felt like a queen on my special day! Sisi is so attentive. It’s not just a job to her! Book Sisi you will not regret it!

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

It was truly my pleasure serving you Kim! Such an easy going bride. I'm wishing you and hubby a prosperous and fruitful marriage. I hope to work with you again soon!
    Malia Married on 09/01/2019
    Sisi did my make up and my mothers make up for my engagement party. She was so professional, nice and was flexible with changing the appointment time. She came to my house with a great set up. She customized our looks to what we each wanted. She was great about making changes to get us the perfect look. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again.
    Ao Married on 08/30/2019

Glowing on the inside and out

There are no words to describe how amazing of a job Sisi did on my bridal makeup. She was very responsive and informative from the first day I contacted her and she made sure to ask questions about me to get to know my makeup style. From skincare tips months prior to wedding and prep advice she was an all around blessing. For the trial of my makeup she took her time and explained to me her process so I could be completely assured of what would happen on the day. On my wedding day she and her assistant completed 8 looks including mine and they ran smoothly to the set schedule. There is no denying the talent here, I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and she was a joy to be around. I will need to rush and plan my vow renewal so that I can work with her again :)

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Ashley this was so sweet. Thank you!!!! It was truly my pleasure working with you and you looked absolutely stunning. Congrats again to you and Al!
    Rachel M. Married on 06/22/2019

Really Amazing

Sisi and her team are true professionals! I truly felt so glamorous and beautiful on my wedding day. I would totally recommended her if you want to feel like a Queen on your special day.
  • Patricia
    Patricia A. Married on 05/30/2019

She is not just a MUA, but a Chemist, who creates your own foundation

Sisi Nikki is amazing. She is super kind and professional. She is no out of the box or jar type of artist. A chemist, she took her time to create my own foundation to match me. She also gave me names of products that would hydrate my face and a facial routine that would get me ready for my wedding day. She ensures that you are not only happy with the look but love it. Through jittery nerves, shoots in the hot sun, kissing guests, sweating on the dance floor, I still loved my look at the end of the night. I'm glad I booked her, if I did it all over again, I would still choose her.
    Victoria Married on 05/19/2019

Best mua in nj

Sisi is hands down the most professional, kind and knowledgeable makeup artist in the business. She never ceased to amaze during my journey in working with her. You can tell that Sisi is extremely passionate about what she does; it shows in her craftsmanship and the way she beams while she works with her clients. She made my experience so special that it will forever be an unforgettable moment for me! I would recommend Sisi ten times over to anyone in need of an amazing makeup artist. She is truly one of a kind!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline L. Married on 05/04/2019

A bridal makeup dream come true

After (almost) panicking about finding a local makeup artist that I liked, it was Sisi Nike to the rescue!

I browsed through her work on Instagram, and already had a huge feeling she would be a great fit.

Once we met in person, I was blown away by her attention to detail, skilled artistry, and overall attentiveness to the look I was hoping to achieve.

She absolutely nailed it! I looked like me ... but also like a super slayed sexy chic 2.0 version of myself.

I received so many compliments, and highly recommend Sisi Nike. When it comes to bridal makeup, she just gets it!

I’m still excited and truly thankful that the universe aligned for us to connect.
    Mallory Married on 05/04/2019

Exceptional Professionalism

Sisi, was an amazing artist to work with. From our first conversation she was truly invested in making my wedding day special. She did a great job articulating exactly what services she was able to provide. She paid attention to details about who I was and want I liked.

Sisi did a great job on our trial executing the look I asked for. She was prompt and professional throughout all of our interactions. On my wedding day Sisi went above and beyond what I expected. I chose to have Sisi with me for majority of my wedding day for touch ups. She was an amazing support to have that day not just for make-up. I hope to be able to work with her again.
    Kim Married on 08/05/2018
    Sisi is amazing! She came highly recommended from a friend of mine and I'm so glad I chose her. The make-up for both my engagement shoot and wedding day were flawless. Sisi is a true professional and conferences with you to really get a sense of not only the look you want but the package that will best suit your needs. During my make up trial she recommended a skin regimen that would help me attain the flawless look that I wanted on my wedding day. On my wedding day Sisi was with me every step of the way ensuring that my make up remained flawless as we stood outside on the beach taking pre-wedding photos in 90 degree weather! If you're in search for a professional and knowledgeable make up artist, you've come to the right place.
    Kara Married on 07/28/2018
    Sisi is a pro! She is super professional and will do a fantastic job getting you glam for your special day.
    Edith Married on 07/08/2018
    Loved Nike’s work. I will definitely recommend her for your big day.
    Kira Married on 07/07/2018

Should of never switched D.js

Sisi and her team were the make up artists for my wedding. Her team provided make up for 6 members of my bridal party (including me). They were extremely professional and talented and provided high quality service. Sisi is very responsive to questions, is concerned with making sure that you have type of experience that you feel most comfortable with and is very talented in her craft. I highly recommend the use of her services for any event requiring professional makeup services. -- Kira IG handle: TravelBecomesME
    Khadijah Married on 06/30/2018
    Thank you so much for making my experience wonderful! You are extremely gifted at what you do!!
    A Married on 06/29/2018
    I can't begin to explain how amazing Siki Nike is. She is truly gifted! I searched for several months for a makeup artist who understood what I wanted but also brought her own expertise and suggestions. Sisi Nike stood out among all others.

Sisi was very responsive to my initial inquiry and immediately set up a consultation. During our consultation, we spent about an hour discussing my vision for my wedding day. She really wanted to understand exactly who I was, as a person and a bride, and to understand my vision for the day. Based on our consultation, she customized several different looks for my bridal trial. They were all spectacular! It really was hard to pick one for the wedding day. But the look I ultimately chose was nothing short of perfection and definitely tailored to me.

On the day of my wedding, Sisi took her time with my makeup. She was calm, accommodating, responsive and reassuring. She definitely put me at ease. And my wedding makeup...It was flawless and stayed put through hours of dancing, sweating and celebrating. As someone with oily skin, that is no easy feat. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is but I will say, if you are looking for a makeup artist who is personable, professional and super talented, look no further than Sisi Nike.
  • Kristine
    Kristine Married on 06/02/2018
    I had met Sisi in college through UNITY Theatre, an improvisational theatre group dedicated to student health advocacy. After college, she started doing makeup & it was love at first sight! Her work is PHENOMENAL! I honestly have never felt so beautiful in my entire life, and it is thanks to this amazing female Bob Ross! Hahaha! She is kind, professional & goes above & beyond for her clients. I was really humbled that she literally was by my side through our wedding photos... fanning me (the humidity was insane!), offering water, touching up my makeup, & offering any help along the way. She def helped keep my mind (&makeup!) at ease, which is crucial in the wedding process. Thank you again Sisi! ????
  • O
    Odaelys Married on 05/20/2018
    Was looking for a makeup artist last minute who can give me "natural glow up" look and I found Sisi Nike on Instagram and immediately hit her up. My face was flawless for my wedding! I booked the 4 hour package and did not regret it, she was right there making sure my face was still set for all my pics after the ceremony. Highly recommend!
  • User3210853 2+ years ago
    Great artistry- really understands her craft. More than just a MUA- she is very professional and willing to work with your desire. Great service!
    Tyana Married on 05/12/2018
    Very professional and values your time. If she says she will call you at 5pm, expect a call at 5pm. Services are on the expensive side in my opinion but you get what you pay for. Very satisfied with my make up.
  • Sept2017Bride
    Yolanda Married on 09/03/2017
    I must say I’ve had a few failed wedding makeup trials and felt like I would not find anyone that was capable of doing makeup on darker skin. However, after my first phone consultation with Sisi I knew she was the one. She listened to my likes and dislikes.

From the trial to my wedding day she nailed it.  I'm not a make-up person at all, but on September 3rd Sisi made me love it. To date people are still talking about how flawless and amazing my make-up was.

Your makeup artist is the first vendor you will probably interact with on your wedding day and will more than likely set the tone. You want someone that's: Professional, Punctual, Patient, Positive and Passionate about their craft. Sisi is all that and more!

Her assistant Ashley is also amazing and they are a true dream team. Everyone they both touched looked flawless and they loved it.

I highly recommend Sisi as your wedding MUA. She was definitely worth the investment. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for and what I received was priceless!

Sisi and Ashley thank you for everything!
    Kosi Married on 08/19/2017
    Nike was beyond amazing! She was professional and she indeed has gifted hands. I'm so glad I went with her. She made me more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!!!! Thank you girl! You da best!!!!
    Marline Married on 07/27/2017
    Sisi Nike is hands down the best makeup artist! What sets her apart is that she makes you feel like royalty. From the consultation call to her contract that is designed just for you to the bridal trial to the wedding day. She arrived early to set up and my face was flawless. She even stayed until cocktail hour for touch ups especially during our first look images. My wedding was during the summer month of July and she touched up my first even seconds before I walked down the aisle. She is more than a makeup artist and I am so happy that I was able to use her services. I highly recommend you booking her! You will not be disappointed. The quality of her services, her integrity and her work is exceptional.