Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist Reviews

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 3
Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 4
Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 5

Malia · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Sisi did my make up and my mothers make up for my engagement party. She was so professional, nice and was flexible with changing the appointment time. She came to my house with a great set up. She customized our looks to what we each wanted. She was great about making changes to get us the perfect look. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again.

Kim · Married on 08/05/2018

Sisi is amazing! She came highly recommended from a friend of mine and I'm so glad I chose her. The make-up for both my engagement shoot and wedding day were flawless. Sisi is a true professional and conferences with you to really get a sense of not only the look you want but the package that will best suit your needs. During my make up trial she recommended a skin regimen that would help me attain the flawless look that I wanted on my wedding day. On my wedding day Sisi was with me every step of the way ensuring that my make up remained flawless as we stood outside on the beach taking pre-wedding photos in 90 degree weather! If you're in search for a professional and knowledgeable make up artist, you've come to the right place.

Kara · Married on 07/28/2018

Sisi is a pro! She is super professional and will do a fantastic job getting you glam for your special day.

Edith · Married on 07/08/2018

Loved Nike’s work. I will definitely recommend her for your big day.

Kira · Married on 07/07/2018

Should of never switched D.js

Sisi and her team were the make up artists for my wedding. Her team provided make up for 6 members of my bridal party (including me). They were extremely professional and talented and provided high quality service. Sisi is very responsive to questions, is concerned with making sure that you have type of experience that you feel most comfortable with and is very talented in her craft. I highly recommend the use of her services for any event requiring professional makeup services. -- Kira IG handle: TravelBecomesME

Khadijah · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you so much for making my experience wonderful! You are extremely gifted at what you do!!

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 6

A · Married on 06/29/2018

I can't begin to explain how amazing Siki Nike is. She is truly gifted! I searched for several months for a makeup artist who understood what I wanted but also brought her own expertise and suggestions. Sisi Nike stood out among all others.

Sisi was very responsive to my initial inquiry and immediately set up a consultation. During our consultation, we spent about an hour discussing my vision for my wedding day. She really wanted to understand exactly who I was, as a person and a bride, and to understand my vision for the day. Based on our consultation, she customized several different looks for my bridal trial. They were all spectacular! It really was hard to pick one for the wedding day. But the look I ultimately chose was nothing short of perfection and definitely tailored to me.

On the day of my wedding, Sisi took her time with my makeup. She was calm, accommodating, responsive and reassuring. She definitely put me at ease. And my wedding makeup...It was flawless and stayed put through hours of dancing, sweating and celebrating. As someone with oily skin, that is no easy feat. I could go on and on about how wonderful she is but I will say, if you are looking for a makeup artist who is personable, professional and super talented, look no further than Sisi Nike.

• Kristine

Kristine · Married on 06/02/2018

I had met Sisi in college through UNITY Theatre, an improvisational theatre group dedicated to student health advocacy. After college, she started doing makeup & it was love at first sight! Her work is PHENOMENAL! I honestly have never felt so beautiful in my entire life, and it is thanks to this amazing female Bob Ross! Hahaha! She is kind, professional & goes above & beyond for her clients. I was really humbled that she literally was by my side through our wedding photos... fanning me (the humidity was insane!), offering water, touching up my makeup, & offering any help along the way. She def helped keep my mind (&makeup!) at ease, which is crucial in the wedding process. Thank you again Sisi! ????

• O

Odaelys · Married on 05/20/2018

Was looking for a makeup artist last minute who can give me "natural glow up" look and I found Sisi Nike on Instagram and immediately hit her up. My face was flawless for my wedding! I booked the 4 hour package and did not regret it, she was right there making sure my face was still set for all my pics after the ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 7
    Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 8
    Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 9
    Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist 10
  • User7009730 · Recently married

Great artistry- really understands her craft. More than just a MUA- she is very professional and willing to work with your desire. Great service!

Tyana · Married on 05/12/2018

Very professional and values your time. If she says she will call you at 5pm, expect a call at 5pm. Services are on the expensive side in my opinion but you get what you pay for. Very satisfied with my make up.

• Sept2017Bride

Yolanda · Married on 09/03/2017

I must say I’ve had a few failed wedding makeup trials and felt like I would not find anyone that was capable of doing makeup on darker skin. However, after my first phone consultation with Sisi I knew she was the one. She listened to my likes and dislikes.

From the trial to my wedding day she nailed it.  I'm not a make-up person at all, but on September 3rd Sisi made me love it. To date people are still talking about how flawless and amazing my make-up was.

Your makeup artist is the first vendor you will probably interact with on your wedding day and will more than likely set the tone. You want someone that's: Professional, Punctual, Patient, Positive and Passionate about their craft. Sisi is all that and more!

Her assistant Ashley is also amazing and they are a true dream team. Everyone they both touched looked flawless and they loved it.

I highly recommend Sisi as your wedding MUA. She was definitely worth the investment. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for and what I received was priceless!

Sisi and Ashley thank you for everything!

Kosi · Married on 08/19/2017

Nike was beyond amazing! She was professional and she indeed has gifted hands. I'm so glad I went with her. She made me more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!!!! Thank you girl! You da best!!!!

Marline · Married on 07/27/2017

Sisi Nike is hands down the best makeup artist! What sets her apart is that she makes you feel like royalty. From the consultation call to her contract that is designed just for you to the bridal trial to the wedding day. She arrived early to set up and my face was flawless. She even stayed until cocktail hour for touch ups especially during our first look images. My wedding was during the summer month of July and she touched up my first even seconds before I walked down the aisle. She is more than a makeup artist and I am so happy that I was able to use her services. I highly recommend you booking her! You will not be disappointed. The quality of her services, her integrity and her work is exceptional.

Gabrielle · Married on 07/21/2017

I love Sisi, after 2 days of working together, she basically felt like family. Sisi, takes her time with you from the very first phone call to truly get to know you, till the moment you walk down the aisle. Sisi is now my go to for any event I have! She made me look flawless with just enough glam! Thank you again Sisi! Xo

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Sisi was an absolute delight to work with. She was so calm, attentive and MASSIVELY talented. From our first conversation, to my trial, to the day of, I loved every second of getting my makeup done by her. I had never had my makeup professionally done before, so when I asked her to tone it down to my comfort level, she was so responsive and had the perfect balance of making me look special on my wedding day and exactly like myself. If you are looking for a makeup artist that will make you feel beautiful, create a zen atmosphere in the frenzy of the wedding planning and behave with the utmost professionalism, you've found the right person in Sisi. I would also recommend, if budget and schedule permits, to keep her around for touch ups up until the reception. I had a longer day with a different ceremony location and having her on hand to touch up after tears, sweat and hugging people was key to looking my best come dinner time. Thank you Sisi, you are amazing!

Catheline · Married on 07/02/2017

Choosing Sisi as my makeup artist for my wedding was one of the best decisions. She is very friendly, professional, and provides excellent service. Sisi is also honest and gives good advice on what she feels is best for your makeup look. She is very gentle and calm when doing your makeup. During my bridal trail, I literally cried after seeing the finished look. I was in shock on how excellent my makeup looked. She made my “dream look” a reality; I did not think it was possible. As a bride, you always want feel that you spend your money wisely. Having Sisi as my makeup artist, I felt that I received all my money worth. I would highly recommend Sisi to all my friends and family. She is the best!

Kindal · Married on 05/21/2017

Sisi is excellent at her craft. She is extremely pleasant and professional. I had my "trial" make-up done for my bridal shower and my family and friends were completely blown away. Sisi took time to consult with me and find out my expectations, and my wedding day vision. The women in the bridal party were so pleased with Sisi as well as the additional make-up artist that they can't stop talking. I would highly recommend Sisi to any bride-to be.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kindal! I hope all is well : )

EJ · Married on 04/29/2017

From the moment you meet Sisi and have a conversation with her about the industry and navigating vendors in general - you KNOW she is someone you can trust. And THEN - when you have your trial, you will be 100% in love with her work and feel like she is the perfect person to be a part of your special day with your closest family and friends! I highly recommend Sisi. She listens to exactly what you're looking to achieve and makes sure to bring your vision to life. I cannot say enough great things about Sisi and her team!!

• Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 12/02/2016

Sisi is the epitome of perfection! She was the absolute best investment decision made for our wedding! She was extremely professional, accommodating, patient, and made me feel very comfortable. From our initial consultation all the way to the big day, Sisi assured me that her team would take care of us and that is nothing short of what happened! I had a total of 15 women get makeup done and as chaotic as that could have been, Sisi and her team stuck to the schedule and delivered 15 perfectly beat faces with very special attention paid to the bride. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER, I hope to never have another wedding of my own, but she has a client for life! You will not be disappointed with Sisi Nike!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Sisi Nike || Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jaz! It was such a pleasure! I need to hear all about your Thailand honeymoon soon!

Rasheena · Married on 10/15/2016

Sisi is an amazing artist. Very professional. I would continue to recommend her! I lobed her work and so did everyone else.

• U

Ugochi · Married on 09/23/2016

I had had 4 makeup unsuccessful makeup trials before I found Sisi. As an African American bride, with a multicultural bridal party, it was really important that I find the right artist for everyone. I also wanted an artist that could deliver the polished, red carpet glam look that I wanted for my girls, without making us looked caked in makeup. Sisi more than delivered. She gave me an all-in-price, traveled to my home for the trial and got to the hotel on time so that everyone was ready for the 2 pm ceremony. I also have to say that Sisi is a professional! Not only is she good, she takes her craft seriously, writes about what to look for before booking an artist and pursues continuing education from celebrity make up artists (like Beyonce's). Honestly, she's worth every penny.

Blisse · Married on 09/17/2016

My girls and I had a wonderful experience working with Sisi. From the initial conversations to the day of the wedding she was very professional, responsive and clear about expectations for both parties. To look and feel fabulous on your wedding day I would recommend Sisi.

Diane · Married on 09/11/2016

If you are looking for a makeup artist I would not look anywhere else. This is the most amazing professional woman I have ever met. She is from NJ and drove to NYC for my wedding. She showed up on time the day of the wedding and was able to finish the makeup on 8 ladies including myself and my mother. She was very focused and was able to change lipstick color last minute. She even gave me, the bride, lipgloss for my wedding day. Her work is absolutely beautiful and she should be a celebrity makeup artist. I have nothing but great things to say about her and you should definitely use her for your event.

• O

Onyi · Married on 11/07/2015

By far the best MUA! She is truly talented and very professional.