1611 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135 Map · Phone number

About Simply White Photography

Simply White Photography is wedding photography company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company is made up of a small group of photographers, who are personally mentored by Ace Cuervo, a well-known photographer. The team is specially trained in wedding photography.

Simply White Photography covers wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, pre-ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners. They utilize a mix of different photography styles such as contemporary, natural, traditional, and photojournalistic. The company provides photographs in various formats including albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, and proofs. Its services also include:

• Additional hours

unknown 1
beccajordan0981

3 Reviews for Simply White Photography

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

We could not have been happier with our photos. Kelly captured our day so beautifully, between the formal pictures and the amazing candids, we are left with the most wonderful memories. One thing that was really awesome was that she rode the bus with all of us between between the ceremony and the reception, so she could capture even more of the fun, and ubered back to her car at the end of the night! Truly above and beyond to create memories of the day for us. The quality of the photos is amazing, and we received them within a couple of weeks. Just a fantastic company to work with.

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

Initially I won a bridal portrait package from Simply White with Ace. Lucas helped coordinate and was a second shooter. From the beginning I was treated like an old friend, but more like a superstar. I typically don't lack confidence but every moment with Ace and Lucas was a blast.

I ended up needing a last minute videographer due to my husband's mom being too sick to attend the wedding and couldn't think of anyone I would have rather worked with. Lucas agreed on 2 days notice and listened to everything I wanted. Video was perfect memory for us and was incredible to be able to share with my mother in law to make her feel as if she were there.

They were incredible with their communication from start to finish and made everything really easy. I will forever recommend Ace and Lucas to anyone I know getting married!!

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

So happy that I chose Simply White to capture our wedding!! They were accommodating, professional, very quick to respond and fun to be around! Couldn't have been happier with how our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out!!

Simply White Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 1611 S Utica Ave Tulsa, OK 74135 See on map