8438 10th Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55420 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Green Goddess Floral

My name is Jeni Bechtl and I am the owner and lead designer of Green Goddess Floral. I have been designing wedding and event flowers since 1996 and have the experience and passion to make your event amazing. With sourcing localling grown flowers and flowers from our urban flower farm you will have amazing flowers at your special day while reducing your weddings carbon footprint.

A little about me-

• Born and raised in Minnesota, 25 years of floral experience, Over 1000 weddings of experience,Avid gardener, Mother to 2 amazing kiddos - Bodhi and Bella,Huge animal lover- 2 dogs and 3 bunnies are part of our family,Vegetarian,Lover of diet mountain dew, Lifelong learner- investing in continuous floral and business education and Educator- Mentor to other florists on design and business practices.

Call me for a free consultation 952-484-6412.

Follow Green Goddess Floral on

Wedding perfection
gdf 51 117534 160177695128018

32 Reviews for Green Goddess Floral

Masada · Married on 07/22/2017

Having only corresponded with Jeni through e-mail, I had set her images of the look I wanted for my flowers and was hoping for the best when they were delivered. Jeni exceeded my wildest dreams, the flowers were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. She even offered up petals she had extra in her car to use for anything we desired, and we ended up putting them on our tables as an extra oomph to our centerpieces, everything was perfect and she's great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alice · Married on 02/25/2017

I contacted Jeni two weeks before my wedding after my original florist fell through. Not only did Jeni get back to me on the same day (on a Saturday), we chatted over email and text for several hours so she could nail down my exact vision. Within 24 hours we had a contract signed. On the day of my wedding when the flowers showed up, I was overwhelmed by how beautiful they were--more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. It was a bonus that my bouquet was huge! I had several people, including a past accountant for a florist, tell me that the price I paid was unbelievable for the quantity and quality of the flowers we got. Such an incredible value. So happy I found Jeni.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Alex · Married on 12/31/2016

I loved working with Jeni! Jeni provides a service exactly how she describes. She is conscious of budget, pays attention to detail and brings a creative eye to your wedding vision. After meeting with her, we immediately stopped looking for a florist and hired her on the spot. Throughout the entire process, Jeni was flexible, professional and very responsive. Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and brought the space to life. Thank you, Jeni!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Green Goddess Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 81.00
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• 8438 10th Ave South Minneapolis, MN, 55420 See on map
    Location of (Green Goddess Floral)