8438 10th Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55420 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Stated Elegance

My name is Jeni Chrusciel and I am the owner and designer. I have been designing wedding and event flowers since 1996. After helping for a few friends with flowers I couldn't believe how exspensive things were. I decided to start my own business doing wedding flowers so I could save brides some money on there flowers and give them a personal touch to the whole experiance. With running a home based business and selling the flowers at wholesale prices, I knew I could save money for my clients and do something I loved. It is a win - win situation for me and the bride to be. I would love to help you with your flowers on your special day. Call me for a free consultation 952-484-6412.

Follow Simply Stated Elegance on

f762d3ca8c571a25 logolarge2
yellowbqt

32 Reviews for Simply Stated Elegance

Masada · Married on 07/22/2017

Having only corresponded with Jeni through e-mail, I had set her images of the look I wanted for my flowers and was hoping for the best when they were delivered. Jeni exceeded my wildest dreams, the flowers were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. She even offered up petals she had extra in her car to use for anything we desired, and we ended up putting them on our tables as an extra oomph to our centerpieces, everything was perfect and she's great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alice · Married on 02/25/2017

I contacted Jeni two weeks before my wedding after my original florist fell through. Not only did Jeni get back to me on the same day (on a Saturday), we chatted over email and text for several hours so she could nail down my exact vision. Within 24 hours we had a contract signed. On the day of my wedding when the flowers showed up, I was overwhelmed by how beautiful they were--more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. It was a bonus that my bouquet was huge! I had several people, including a past accountant for a florist, tell me that the price I paid was unbelievable for the quantity and quality of the flowers we got. Such an incredible value. So happy I found Jeni.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Alex · Married on 12/31/2016

I loved working with Jeni! Jeni provides a service exactly how she describes. She is conscious of budget, pays attention to detail and brings a creative eye to your wedding vision. After meeting with her, we immediately stopped looking for a florist and hired her on the spot. Throughout the entire process, Jeni was flexible, professional and very responsive. Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and brought the space to life. Thank you, Jeni!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Simply Stated Elegance FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 81.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Single Flowers

Real Weddings