Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number

About Simply Irresistible Band

Sister Band Takes Flight - Simply Irresistible

In 2008, Party on the Moon’s (POTM) popularity began to grow by leaps and bounds. We couldn’t meet all our date requests, so I knew it was time to create a sister band. With POTM’s reputation on the line, I knew I had to partner with someone special to create and lead the new band. Ronnie Garrett, Tyler Perry’s musical director, came highly recommended by several sources on both a regional and national level, so we met and Simply Irresistible was born.

We worked with our managers to develop a brand and direction and with Dalton Marketing Group to create a name, logo and website. At the same time, we worked on recruiting talent. Recording or touring with superstars such as Elton John, Beyoncé, Lionel Richie, Aretha Franklin, Paula Abdul, Jennifer Holiday and Phillip Bailey, Ronnie was well plugged into the national act-caliber musician scene. Together, we hand picked the best musicians and singers to create a unique band that shared the best qualities of POTM – great singers, musicians and singers who are nice and have the ability to play nonstop all night.

Starting his own band was not the easiest choice for Ronnie. He could have continued to play with major national acts around the world and had the easy life. Yet, he chose to embark on a new venture all his own.

"I’m very proud to report that today Simply Irresistible is one of the premier bands in the country and they perform worldwide. I would have never imagined such quick success for them. It is truly an honor to be involved with such a talented group of musicians." - Dennis Smith Co-Founder of National Party Bands and Simply Irresistible

A few words from our partners...

"Sit back and enjoy my favorite corporate and private party dance band - Simply Irresistible! My great friend Ronnie Garrett, on bass, has put together an awesome band for any event needing great entertainment. To me, Simply Irresistible is simply ... Out-of-this-World!"

Philip Bailey, Earth, Wind & Fire

“I wanted to send you massive thanks and all the love in the world to you and your entire crew. I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed working with every single one of you! There wasn't one person in your group that wasn't a pleasure to work with! First and foremost, your music was amazing and you were the hit of the event! I wasn't kidding when I said that I don't EVER want to work with another band but you guys. I'll recommend you to every client forever!

Please extend my gratitude to everyone!”

Kim Fitzpatrick

si group

Simply Irresistible Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance