2064 Antioch Ct Suite D, Oakland, CA 94611 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Simply Gorgeous Day Spa

We believe that everyone begins life simply gorgeous. Maintaining that inner and exterior beauty can be difficult to achieve with our hectic lifestyles. At Simply Gorgeous Spa we are dedicated to helping you bring out that inner beauty by providing you with the highest quality lasting treatments and services. We believe in using only the best skin care lines from Europe, the United States, and India as well as the most advanced technology applied by skilled professionals.

• Last Looks by Tiffani
  • Sustainable Habits
  • Assured Beaute
  • Xiomara Beauty

1 Reviews for Simply Gorgeous Day Spa

Kathleen · Married on 07/10/2008

Spa services

Waxing - Svetlana is amazing. Less pain. Hypo-allergenic wax. Awesome goodness.

Facials - Amber is amazing. She knows what she's doing. She has the pore-minimizing mask that actually minimizes pores. I mean really. It was amazing (less for me as I have small pores and more for my husband who has HUGE pores...or did before the mask).

Mani/Pedis - Service is good, but outcome ... they use some sort of stuff before or after the polish that makes it not dry right. You have to give it hours to dry to keep it from smudging. Hopefully they fix that.

Overall experience - great. Svetlana's running an amazing business aimed at catering to your happiness. Everyone is SOOO nice. No rude or snotty people. Highly recommended! I booked a spa-day there for my bridesmaids and they took everything so nicely.

Sent on 08/06/2008

• 2064 Antioch Ct Suite D Oakland, 94611 See on map
    Location of (Simply Gorgeous Day Spa)