Studio 9 Flowers

Norwalk, CT View map

$4,500 Typical Price

We Create, Plan, Design, Produce, Organize and Coordinate a variety of memorable events.

SNE Events is an award winning, full service, premier event Planning, Styling and Production company based in Norwalk, Connecticut.

Known for creating timeless events and as a premier design company providing exquisite, high-end florals design, luxury event decor and more for weddings, social soirees and corporate events!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$190.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Jessica Married on 10/16/2010
    Vanessa did a beautiful job on our flowers! I just told her what kind of flowers I wanted in the bouquets, and she designed them - GORGEOUS! My only regret was we left for our honeymoon immediately, so I couldn't enjoy the flowers after the wedding ;-)
    Stacey Married on 07/31/2010
    I cant say enough about Vanessa, from the momment we met her we knew she was the florist for us. She worked within our budget, and at the wedding went above and beyond anything that we could have imagined. She exceeded our expectations with her attention to detail, genuinely loving spirt- she truly loves her job and it shows! Everyone at the wedding raved about how beautiful the flowers were. She is amazing!
    I HIGHLY recommend her!
    Jessica Married on 06/26/2010
    Vanessa was wonderful, I had booked with a florist 9 months before my wedding, unfortunately they were unhelpful, unorganized and unresponsive. Despite coming to her just two months before the wedding Vanessa was gracious and welcomed me with open arms. She was very easy to talk to, understood exactly what I wanted and made alternative suggestions in the hot pink peonies that I wanted were no longer available. Fortunately for me, they were available. Vanessa was at the hotel early and had everything ready to go at the ceremony site to. The flowers were simple, elegant and beautiful just as I had pictured.

I would definitely recommend Vanessa to any bride, her shop deals ONLY with events and custom orders so you really get an unique feeling working with here without all the extra "florist" type set up and interruptions you might expect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Max Aureli Photography Max Aureli Photography Wedding Photographers

Vanessa's arrangements are a work of art. She has the most humble and congenial personality and is absolutely creative with centerpieces. Max and I always look forward to working with Vanessa on weddings. Our photos are even more exceptional and beautifully enhanced with Vanessa's bouquets.

126 New Canaan Ave Norwalk, CT, 06850
2034346695
Location of (Studio 9 Flowers)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding