3450 Estes St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Map · Phone number

About Silent Expressions Photography

We did our entire wedding on a $2000 budget. It was the most beautiful site to walk into a hall that our friends had decorated for us. My sister made an amazing spread of eats…buffet style! Being a photographer, I was nervous about my pictures, but after much searching I found a sweet woman that captured our day and kept within our budget. I want to be able to provide that same type of service for a bride, quality photography at a reasonable price.

I will photograph weddings up to 150 people (a.k.a smaller weddings) and couples who have a photography budget of between $600-$1000 dollars. I will give you a CD of all touched up photos with color and black and white options. IF you prefer print processing and photobooks, I can customize a package to fit your budget. I don't keep the rights to your pictures….after all, it's YOUR day.

Feel free to send me any questions you may have via info@silent-expressions.com.

Congratulations! My best to you!!

IMGP6450
IMGP2769
88Copy
IMGP2941
Silent Expressions Photography
Talking some serious flowers....
Talking some serious flowers....
ALL IN
ALL IN
11a
Silent Expressions Photography
Nothings better than the kiss!!
Nothings better than the kiss!!
Up up and away
IMGP2769

6 Reviews for Silent Expressions Photography

• Mrs. Sitz

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Roberta is not only a great photographer but is fun to work with. I was really worried about our budget restrictions but she was willing to work with us and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. She also has a fast turn around. So, I didn't have to wait months & months on end to get our pictures back.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • pwerner

Phet · Married on 09/18/2011

Berta is AWESOME... She met with us and went over everything we needed and wanted.. She made suggestions that came in very handy and worked with us through the time crunch and our budget.. Very fun and reliable person!! She made the photo session of our wedding fun and low stress!!

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • jlm826

Jenna · Married on 06/05/2010

Berta was fabulous. She worked with our extremely small budget and never made us feel like we were getting a "bargain" photography package. She treated us like we were spending thousands. She also put my mind at such ease the day of the event. We were pressed for time and I hadn't planned things out the way I thought, but she ran her tail off and made it all happen, all the while assuring me it would all work out. I can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 06/11/2010