Signature Wedding Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,399 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,399 Most Popular Price

Tavit here with Signature Wedding Photography. I know wedding planning can be intimidating, but I’m here to tell you, “Everything will be okay.” You are planning one of the greatest days in both of your lives, and you deserve to have the greatest team that cares about every second of it. We capture the highest quality, most colorful, and best moments to be given to you and your families. These moments will only happen once, and with our teams’ experience in flash, natural light, and low light photography, your wedding will be documented like nothing else you could have possibly imagined. Let’s get a beer, wine, or coffee together and learn about one another. Talk to you soon.

-Tavit

With three wedding collections available, we cater to a variety of wedding couples and budgets. All collections include online galleries that can easily be integrated with social media. Other services offered include:

• One event per day
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Digital files
  • Willingness to travel
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2499.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3399.00

Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints

Danielle P. Married on 06/18/2021

Truly a Signature Experience

Tavit is AMAZING. My husband and I hired Tavit for our wedding in June of 2021 and we’re more than pleased with our experience. From start to finish, he exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to capture our day. We adore our photos and get to relive all the special moments every time we look at them. Tavit is extremely communicative, professional, but also so down to earth. He makes a point to immediately build rapport and establish a comfortable relationship with anyone he interacts with (which is super helpful when taking photos of them). He has a great eye and is so creative/artistic with his execution. Above all else, what I really appreciated about Tavit is that he is dedicated to tailoring his approach to your needs. He was super easy to work with and extremely efficient. I also appreciated all the teaser photos he sent during the editing process and the little surprises he planned throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend him for any photography needs. I know he will be our go-to guy moving forward :)

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Danielle. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I appreciate you and Jordan so much and for trusting me especially with me being out of state. I couldn't have asked for a better couple and a newfound friendship with both of you. Thank you again.
    Kayla M. Married on 05/07/2021

Beautiful photos, amazing service!

Tavit with Signature Wedding Photography was a complete dream to work with for our Scottsdale wedding in May 2021. I'm from South Dakota and planned my wedding via phone calls, texts and emails. After our first phone consult Tavit gave me his cell and said to reach out any time with questions - not sure if he realized the can of worms he opened with that offer, because I sent questions over pretty often, but I always received a timely and thorough response. He over-delivered in every way! Professionalism, engaged, creative, helped us stay on pace (as much as you can on your wedding day, anyway!), and the quality of the photos is out of this world. I think I've went through my entire album 80 times in 3 months -- I'm in love with them. AND, the videography! I debated on spending the money on a video -- I'm so glad I did, it was worth EVERY penny. It's 2-3 minutes long and perfect and absolutely beautiful. We will cherish it forever. I can't thank Tavit and Edmundo enough for all their hard work. 10/10, would recommend 💛

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Kayla. Thank you so much for this thoughtful and epic review. Thanks for trusting Selin and giving me an opportunity to shoot for you and your husband. You, Josh, and the rest of your wedding were amazing to work for. I appreciate you communicating with me along the way to make my job a little less stressful. Wishing you both the best and an everlasting marriage :-)
  • Alisha
    Alisha P. Married on 04/21/2021

Exceptional Photography

Tavit was an exceptional photographer and a fun person to work with. He took the time to review samples of pictures we wanted and to meet with our wedding specialist to see our ceremony location. He really went above and beyond to make sure he could capture our special day - he even chased after my veil when it flew off my head! We had wind gusts up to 50 MPH during our ceremony and Tavit was able to produce oustanding pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime. He really cares and takes the time to invest in his clients. He instructs you how to pose while you are being photographed which helps a lot. Please consider hiring Signature Wedding Photography! We highly recommend this company and words cannot describe how appreciative we are to have worked with Tavit.

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hey Alisha! Thank you so much for your review. Sorry the wind threw us for a curveball but you and Francis' attitude about it were fantastic. You both made the shoot incredibly fun to work for. I'm very appreciative you chose me over all the talent Arizona has. I wish both of you the happiest of marriages and a lifetime of happiness. All the best, -Tavit

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Shawnte & Zach
    97 photos · 11/03/2018
  • Abbey & Sean
    69 photos · 10/20/2018

Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort Hotel Weddings

Tavits is an amazing photographer - extremely talented! Tavits has a knack for finding unusual locations for shooting images that highlight both the wedding party and the venue. Not only did he capture traditional photos wanted at a wedding, but he also captured things no one would have known to ask for. He has an eye for detail and uses it to take amazing shots!. His work is beautiful and I would recommend him.

14555 N. Scottsdale Rd. Ste Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
Location of (Signature Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding