Signature Wedding Photography Reviews

Signature Wedding Photography 6
Signature Wedding Photography 7

Kirsti Martin · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Tavit with signature wedding photography was absolutely amazing! The pictures came out so much better than i could ever imagine. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Kirsti! Thank you for your review. You and Zach were hilarious to hang out with. I had a blast. Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey :)

Ryan N. · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Anticipation

After attending many weddings in the past, my fiancé and I have always watched the photographers to see how they would capture the special day. Recently at one of our closest friends weddings we had the pleasure to meet Tavit. He immediately caught our attention. Within the first hour my fiancé and I had a feeling that both of us had just found our photographer to capture our day. We watched him all night, he was so detailed and enthusiastic with every image he took. By the end of the night we had to get his information because we knew he was the one we were looking for. We couldn’t wait to see the final product of the images he had taken. Without hesitation, the next day we called him right away in hopes that he would be available for our wedding day and as luck would have it, he was so we booked him immediately for our day. A week later we got to see the finished products of what he had captured and immediately knew we had made the right decision. We cannot wait for our day and to have Signature Wedding Photography capture the moments that we want to relive forever.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review Ryan! I honestly can't believe that this really happened. So cool! I'm looking forward to creating art with both of you and diving deeper into pictures and getting to know you both better. We only have like 11 months! Thanks for your feedback in letting me and others know how I work, it is deeply appreciated.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing to work with!

We can't say enough good things about the Signature Wedding Photography team! Eric and Gwendolyn were our photographers for the wedding, and they were fantastic! Eric went above and beyond to capture as many moments as possible and was a pleasure to work with. Tavit was great in handling the process from start to finish, and his editing work on the photos was fantastic. I highly recommend hiring Signature Wedding Photography - the team is amazing!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Alex! Thank you for the awesome feedback! Eric and Gwendolyn are definitely heavy hitters when it comes to taking care of couples and ensuring the best pictures possible. All 3 of us hope the photos last a lifetime and is a solid reflection of how amazing and fun your wedding day was. Thank you for trusting all 3 of us!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Borrego · Married on 04/05/2019

Breathtaking Photos

Tavit and his assistants, Kaitlyn and Jennifer, were absolutely amazing to work with. We did not even realize they were there for the whole wedding but they captured the most amazing photos! Moments we had no idea were happening. Tavit understood our personalities and really took full advantage of it. Our friends can't stop looking through our photos.

Even more importantly though, we can't forget about Lydia, Vanessa and Bea with Signature Wedding Artists. I have been going to Salon D'Shayn for years and could not have dreamt of having anyone else taking care of mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. I had the most stress free getting ready experience a bride would dream of. Lydia also went above and beyond and came to the venue to help stage photos and made sure I looked perfect all night long.

If you have the opportunity to work with Tavit and Lydia, DO IT. You will be nothing but impressed and overjoyed with their work.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you for the epic review :-) You definitely experienced first hand what its like to have Lydia and I rock a wedding together. You and Jonathan were an amazing couple to work for and even better friends to experience the whole process with. On top of the hilarious antics between Jonathan and the groomsmen, the venue you picked was unreal. Such a beautiful location. Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives, and I'm grateful you trusted me with your special day. - Tavit
  • Amanda

Amanda Rodriguez · Married on 03/16/2019

Dreams Do Come True

Out of all the stresses during our wedding planning and choices we had to make, photography was going to be a big one for us. Choosing the right person that fit our vibe, that flowed with us, that we felt at home with to capture moments that would only be saved in our memory was our objective. We interviewed a few people for the job and once we met Signature, there was no turning back and I'm glad we didn't. Not only was the professionalism superb, the quick response time always surprised me. I would push Signature on any friends, family, etc & if they didn't go with him, I actually might be upset. His work, view and passion is out of this world & everything we could've wished for! I loved how he stopped the scene a couple times if he felt or saw a different vision or better shot. He's creative, artistic, talented. For our biggest day, I was proud to introduce him to my closest family & friends as one of OUR friends. The one that was going to make this day last forever! Tavit, thank you again. I will use you over and over and over! You truly have a unique gift not just behind the lens but captured our hearts and pushed us to the stars!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much. I am speechless and don't really know how to respond. You, Mark, and everyone else involved were amazing, especially you. From us meeting in the coffee shop, to doing the engagement session, the coed bachelor pre-party session, to the wedding day, you were always smiling and trusting me, and it was that extra boost in confidence that helped me create the artwork you envisioned. I am so glad I got to be the one to enter your lives. To be honest, I wish we could do it all again. Thank you Amanda.

Stefanie Aguirre · Married on 02/22/2019

Exceeded expectations

Our experience with Tavitt was wonderful. He was professional, responsive, and listened to our requests. So pleased with our pictures and can’t wait to see what our book will look like once complete. The price point was not over the top compared to many others. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Signature Wedding Photography 8

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for me Stefanie. You, Chris, and the kids were awesome to work for. Your family and friends were awesome to shoot on the dance floor too! The book will be epic, I can promise that :-) I wish you both the best and thank you for letting me into your lives.

Mae Krings · Married on 02/02/2019

The best wedding photographs ive ever seen

Signature Wedding Photography masters the craft of portraits and captured the perfect moments at our wedding. Resulted in the best photos my husband and I have ever taken together.
    They went out of their way to meet my husband and got to know our story and style to be able to compose the perfect pictures.
    Scheduled time to visit the venue prior to the event.
    The team arrived earlier than expected and were ready to start shooting even before I was ready. They made time to capture photos with every guest at the event and was flexible with requests made by our family and friends.
    We are thrilled at how amazing the photos turned out, like a scene from a fairytale!

We took advantage of the 6 hour package which was a great deal, but I wish I spent more money for an extra 2-4 hours. My advice would be to set your budget to have a photographer for the entire day (the maximum amount of time possible). Do not skimp on wedding photographs. You will want professional photos to document every moment of your wedding day.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Signature Wedding Photography 9

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Mae and Shayne, thank you for your review. Beyond our friendship, I appreciate the trust you put into me and my team to take care of you both on your special day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience as a photographer in dealing with you, your friends, and family. Everyone was great. Thanks Mae. :-)

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Photos

Tavit and his assistant Jennifer were absolutely amazing to work with and I loved how professional yet how personal they made this experience feel. If you want artistic pictures that will be different then all the normal wedding photos then please pick them. Trust me you wont regret it.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! Your wedding was awesome to be a part of. We enjoyed creating art for you and happy that took the time to provide us feedback. :-)
  • I

Iliana · Married on 01/20/2019

Awesome Photos

We could not have chosen a better photographer to document our daughters wedding day! He’s an incredibly talented photographer, highly skilled and really made everyone look their best. Not only are the photos absolutely amazing, but working with him was such a fun and pleasant experience.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Signature Wedding Photography 10

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Iliana! It's pretty awesome to go through the whole process with the couple, bride, groom and family. You were both easy to communicate with and the whole process was seamless. Watching you watch your daughter (Tiffany) be married really struck a cord with me. Thank you again for believing in me.
  • Shawnte

Shawnte Vogle · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision Ever

We have known Tavit for a few years now and when we got engaged, I knew he was the photographer I wanted for our wedding. He isn’t just a regular photographer taking photos, he has creative eye and brings out the passion in each moment he captures. He was extremely easy to work with and even asked us if there were any specific photos we wanted. He also had additional photographers there to capture not only my husband and I throughout the night, but of all our guests as well. When we got our photos back, we were SHOCKED! The photos were absolutely amazing. My husband and I are by no means “model” material but our photos were so incredibly artistic that they looked like they could be in a magazine! We planned on getting at least one photo printed and framed for our home but now after seeing all our photos we honestly can’t pick just one. Saying yes to my husband was the best decision I could have ever made and picking Tavit as our photographer was hands down the second best decision.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Shawnte. It's crazy to think about how much friendships come to be and we grow over the years, then the next thing I know I'm shooting your wedding day. You and Zach were and are awesome and your friends and family made the day even more special. Your dress was breathtaking and the venue was the cherry on top. I dont think any of us could have asked for a better outcome on your wedding day (the weather was perfect). Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. And finally, thank you for trusting me. I wish you both the best and our continued friendship.
  • Abbey

Abbey Brignall · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING photographer!

Tavit shot our October wedding as well as our engagement photos, and we could not have chosen a better photographer to document our day! He’s an incredibly talented photographer, highly skilled in lower lighting, and really made everyone look their best. Not only are the photos absolutely amazing, but working with him was such a fun and pleasant experience. I’m admittedly awkward in front of the camera, but he made me feel comfortable and gave us great direction. One thing that sets Tavit apart is his unique ability to capture genuine emotion and personality in his photos. He took our personal style into account when staging, directing, and editing our photos, and the result feels so authentic to my husband and I as a couple. He was so thorough and captured all of the details of our wedding in such an artistic and creative way and also brought an assistant with him who was able to shoot scenes from a different perspective making our gallery feel so complete with a great mix of candid and posed photos. We were so impressed with Tavit’s ability to capture every moment efficiently and unobtrusively. His photos truly tell a story, and you can feel the mood of the evening through them. He exceeded all of our expectations, and we highly recommend him to capture any event or life milestone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Abbey. Thank you for your review. I appreciate your time. Your wedding was friggin awesome, and it was a real privilege to be a part of it. The decor and setting vibes were on point. Everything felt modern and fresh, it really did set things a part. I hope the pictures are a great reminder on how amazing your day was with Sean, your friends, and family.

Todd Bendell · Married on 10/13/2018

Tavit, AKA the best photographer in Phoenix!

Tavit was an amazing photographer and helped us with all aspects of our wedding. We did an amazing engagement photo shoot up at Horse Shoe Bend, and he was extremely accommodating to meeting us up there and also taking some very unique photos. Tavit had a lot of great ideas and can really get the best from the lighting and really highlighted the features of my wife and I. Aside from the great engagement shoot, he also shot our rehearsal dinner, getting some amazing sunset pictures and all of the intricate details that we put in there. He has a very artistic eye to make is photos stand out above the rest. He also did our wedding, which was amazing, over exceeded our expectations. He had the best poses, stances, for everyone the entire day; he truly was so pleasant to work with. We also got a second photographer, so having two photographers gave us different angles and unique angles, as well. It was almost like the second photographer captured a lot of candid photos, which is really what we wanted. Tavit also brought an assistant with him to the wedding to help with lighting and things like that, so we got two photographers and an assistant, an engagement photo shoot and our rehearsal dinner. We are extremely pleased with Tavit's service. He took amazing photos and was super friendly and made all of the guests feel at-ease. Tavit made sure he got photos of all of the guests and really highlighted the mothers as well as the important family members. All in all, I highly recommend Tavit for wedding photograph or any photography shoot that you have.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Kendra and Todd, Thank you for your review. The journey of our friendship is of 5 years in the making and it all lead up to your wedding day. It is pretty crazy to see your major life moments and then be trusted to shoot your wedding. Both of you are amazing people, and your friends and family were incredible too. Both of your positive attitudes and energy is one of a kind and infectious. I wish you both the best and these memories to be treasured forever. Thank you again for bringing me along for the ride.

Mandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot express how very happy my husband and I are! The quality of the photos, the undeniable talent behind the lens, the creative different poses and the candid moments...and let’s not forget, the overall robust customer service delivering it all... ALL, exceptional! He will not disappoint! Magic is the only word that comes to mind!! ❤️

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 11

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Mandy, Tavit here. Thank you for trusting us and your photographer Eric to be your second shooter at your wedding. Your words mean the world to us and is very much appreciated. It is obvious that this was a very emotional event for you and you let us in to capture those precious moments. You, Randy, and Krystal were all fantastic. Thank you again and we wish you and your family the best!

KRYSTAL · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Signature Wedding Photography was a remarkable experience. An amazing crew and superb customer service. After having very poor wedding photos in my own wedding 15 years ago, Signature Wedding Photography was recommended to me for a wedding I was planning. The results were remarkable. So many people claim photography as a passion or a career. These aren’t “just” photographers, they’re artists. They forever have my trust, business and recommendation!!!
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Krystal! Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to have helped out and be a part of their special day. We wish you and the newly married couple the best!

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/15/2018

The most amazing experience from start to finish

The most amazing experience with the most amazing team. When my husband and I met Tavit about a year ago, we fell in love with his vision, passion, and skill. He sees things in such a creative light and is able to utilize that to accomplish and capture your dream day! From start to finish, this process has been so smooth and we are so in love with our photos and memories that he captured and edited just beautifully. We also had the opportunity to work with his assistant Jennifer and his wife Lydia, which make the most amazing team. Lydia did hair and makeup for my bridal party, which turned out GORGEOUS-especially the hair of 10 ladies! She was also able to be an extra set of hands for Tavit throughout our group shots, which gave us even more beautiful/behind the scene photos to remember the day! Jennifer did an amazing job of capturing everything else from family shots, fun shots, and cocktail hour, which was so nice to look back on since we weren't able to see people enjoying themselves during that time. Our friends and family are obsessed with our photos, and so are we! We are so happy we were referred to Tavit, Lydia, and Jennifer, and would recommend them to anyone that wants the most beautiful and detailed documentation from their wedding. I wish we could have another wedding specifically to have more photos done and to work with this team again!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Signature Wedding Photography 18
    Signature Wedding Photography 19
    Signature Wedding Photography 20

Chris · Married on 06/15/2018

Tavit, what can we say? Your work is absolutely breathtaking!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did you make our day more special by your charisma and creativity, but you also captured the most magical day of our lives. Thank you for the memories that we will now be able to hold onto forever.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Chris, thank you for your kind words. You and Rebekah were awesome. We definitely had some hurdles (gotta love wedding times!), but overall I think we had an amazing time together and captured some incredible pictures. Thank you again!

Tyler · Married on 06/01/2018

Professional and Ahead of Schedule!

Tavit and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding. From scouting out the venue weeks before to find the perfect shots, to making our staged shoots fun and relaxing to the point at which my wife, who doesn't normally enjoy having her picture taken, had a blast! We used Signature Wedding for Photo, Hair and Makeup, in which all aspects came out AHEAD OF SCHEDULE and beyond our expectations! Hard to find that from any vendor, particularly during peak wedding season. Tavit is the best in Arizona and I will suggest him every chance I get!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Signature Wedding Photography 21
    Signature Wedding Photography 22
    Signature Wedding Photography 23
    Signature Wedding Photography 24

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Tyler and Jayme, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I wish I could take all the credit, but as you pointed out, my team absolutely brought it and excelled beyond any standard. Lydia doing hair and makeup with her team, and Kaitlyn, Eric and I doing photo, it was a beautiful day with amazing people. We had so much fun and the stress level was literally at zero the entire time because the flow of the wedding was so smooth. If I could do it again for you both, I would. Thank you for being incredible friends and an incredible couple to work for.

Meghan · Married on 05/03/2018

Tavit went above and beyond when it came to our wedding and the months leading up to our special day. He would always respond to questions and messages same day even if it was just to say "I got your message but am in the middle of something, I will respond with more detail when time permits." He took to the time to listen to my husband and I with regards to the type of couple we are as well as photos we were requesting and then exceeded our expectations tenfold. When it comes to any event or photoshoot in the future that comes our way he will always be the first one that we contact.
    J & M Riley.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 25
    Signature Wedding Photography 26
    Signature Wedding Photography 27

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Meghan and James. It was a real pleasure taking photos of you, your family, and your friends. Myself, Alex, and Eric, all enjoyed our time, and even got teared up when James spoke to Emma during the ceremony. Thank you for trusting us, and I hope the memories are passed down for generations to come. Thank you.

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

Tavit with Signature Wedding Photography was AMAZING. He was a pleasure to work with. He really listened to what we were looking for on our wedding day! He truly helped make our special day magical.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 35
    Signature Wedding Photography 36
    Signature Wedding Photography 37

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Rebecca! You and Chris were awesome. It was great meeting your family and friends. I wish you both the best and thank you so much for believing and trusting in us.

Lori · Married on 04/14/2018

Tavit and his team were incredible at our wedding a few weeks ago! He was so personable and made both myself and husband feel so comfortable. I had decided that I did not want to do a first look so after the ceremony we had a lot of photos to get through. After all the family/bridal party photos we still had to take our couples photos and we were quite picture-d out! However, Tavit was so honest and real with myself and new husband! He knew we were tired of pictures and anxious to get to our party! He worked quickly and efficiently and the couples photos went by in a flash and turned out gorgeous. During the reception I didn't even notice him taking any pictures but let me tell you, he got some of the most amazing shots I've ever seen! All my friends and family have been raving about them! Most importantly, Tavit has an innate talent for capturing genuine happiness and amazing, memorable moments. I will treasure my pictures forever as they are a true reminder of a day filled with love, family and friends.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Lori and Victor. I had an awesome time being a part of your special day. Eric, Lydia and I enjoyed the both of you very much. Your friends and family definitely knew how to party. Sum it all up with a beautiful setting and great weather, your wedding didn't skip a beat. Thank you so much again for having us, it was a real pleasure :-)

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful photos and amazing customer service! We loved working with Jacob on our wedding day, he was friendly and took beautiful pictures. The group family photos are incredible. Tavit went the extra mile to accommodate us and make sure we had all of our needs met.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Jessica! We are glad Jacob did an outstanding job for you. Weddings are so personal and important, it is great to hear he exceeded your needs. Thank you for trusting us and wish you both a happy marriage :-)

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Tavit and his team were absolutely incredible! They made our day so special and we are able to relive the best day of our lives through incredible images. Tavit's wife, Lydia, was my makeup and hair artist and was fabulous. Arrived on-time, was professional and did everything exactly as I wanted. She helped me feel calm throughout the day and even stopped by the reception to fix my hair! Tavit does such a good job of making you feel comfortable while taking pictures, which was especially important during the engagement shoot--we are pretty awkward and my husband especially hates getting his picture taken, and Tavit made the process comfortable and FUN! He is a true artist and is very deliberate about the environment and lighting--we got some INCREDIBLE shots we would never have thought to take. Thank you Tavit, Lydia, and the team!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 38
    Signature Wedding Photography 39
    Signature Wedding Photography 40
    Signature Wedding Photography 41
    Signature Wedding Photography 42

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Lauren and Ian. It was truly a special day. All of your family and friends were in it to win it. I feel honored to have been chosen with the responsibility to capture your special day. I would do it again if I could, that's how much fun I had. Keep being awesome, both of you.

Amy · Married on 03/17/2018

Tavit is amazing. Our pictures look great and he puts in so much time and effort to make sure everything is perfect. My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better as a photographer!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amy. You and Wiley were awesome. I CANNOT wait to give you your book when it comes in. I had a lot of fun shooting your wedding and all the country dancing that happened!

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2018

Tavit is the type of photographer that we were looking for to capture our big day! When first meeting Tavit in person we knew that not only were his pictures great, but he is as well. With weeks away from our wedding we quickly got to know Tavit - he is very flexible, super patient, thrives under pressure, fun, straightforward, and actually listens to your wants and needs. He captured everything he said he would and more! After our big day was done, our pictures came back SUPER quick and Tavit still was available to answer any questions we may have had. We are so happy that we have pictures that we can be proud to hang in our house for years to come!
    Thank you for everything, Tavit! Hope you enjoyed the wedding pizza :)

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 43
    Signature Wedding Photography 44
    Signature Wedding Photography 45
    Signature Wedding Photography 46
    Signature Wedding Photography 47

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you again for trusting me with your special day. I'm really glad we were able to make magic happen even after the sun set! Talk about pressure! Haha. I wish you both the best, thank you for having me. :)