30 Reviews for Signature Wedding Photography

Multi. Locations (3)
Wedding Portraits (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
30 Signature Wedding Photography Reviews

Tavit, what can we say? Your work is absolutely breathtaking!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did you make our day more special by your charisma and creativity, but you also captured the most magical day of our lives. Thank you for the memories that we will now be able to hold onto forever.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Tavit went above and beyond when it came to our wedding and the months leading up to our special day. He would always respond to questions and messages same day even if it was just to say "I got your message but am in the middle of something, I will respond with more detail when time permits." He took to the time to listen to my husband and I with regards to the type of couple we are as well as photos we were requesting and then exceeded our expectations tenfold. When it comes to any event or photoshoot in the future that comes our way he will always be the first one that we contact.
J & M Riley.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tavit with Signature Wedding Photography was AMAZING. He was a pleasure to work with. He really listened to what we were looking for on our wedding day! He truly helped make our special day magical.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tavit and his team were incredible at our wedding a few weeks ago! He was so personable and made both myself and husband feel so comfortable. I had decided that I did not want to do a first look so after the ceremony we had a lot of photos to get through. After all the family/bridal party photos we still had to take our couples photos and we were quite picture-d out! However, Tavit was so honest and real with myself and new husband! He knew we were tired of pictures and anxious to get to our party! He worked quickly and efficiently and the couples photos went by in a flash and turned out gorgeous. During the reception I didn't even notice him taking any pictures but let me tell you, he got some of the most amazing shots I've ever seen! All my friends and family have been raving about them! Most importantly, Tavit has an innate talent for capturing genuine happiness and amazing, memorable moments. I will treasure my pictures forever as they are a true reminder of a day filled with love, family and friends.

Profile Picture Lori, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beautiful photos and amazing customer service! We loved working with Jacob on our wedding day, he was friendly and took beautiful pictures. The group family photos are incredible. Tavit went the extra mile to accommodate us and make sure we had all of our needs met.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tavit and his team were absolutely incredible! They made our day so special and we are able to relive the best day of our lives through incredible images. Tavit's wife, Lydia, was my makeup and hair artist and was fabulous. Arrived on-time, was professional and did everything exactly as I wanted. She helped me feel calm throughout the day and even stopped by the reception to fix my hair! Tavit does such a good job of making you feel comfortable while taking pictures, which was especially important during the engagement shoot--we are pretty awkward and my husband especially hates getting his picture taken, and Tavit made the process comfortable and FUN! He is a true artist and is very deliberate about the environment and lighting--we got some INCREDIBLE shots we would never have thought to take. Thank you Tavit, Lydia, and the team!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Videography

Tavit is amazing. Our pictures look great and he puts in so much time and effort to make sure everything is perfect. My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better as a photographer!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Tavit is the type of photographer that we were looking for to capture our big day! When first meeting Tavit in person we knew that not only were his pictures great, but he is as well. With weeks away from our wedding we quickly got to know Tavit - he is very flexible, super patient, thrives under pressure, fun, straightforward, and actually listens to your wants and needs. He captured everything he said he would and more! After our big day was done, our pictures came back SUPER quick and Tavit still was available to answer any questions we may have had. We are so happy that we have pictures that we can be proud to hang in our house for years to come!
Thank you for everything, Tavit! Hope you enjoyed the wedding pizza :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

My wife and I recently eloped and hired Tavit as our photographer for the event. His wife Lydia did my Wife’s hair and make up EXACTLY how we wanted for the event. I will say this- If you want to capture the most important day of your life flawlessly- Tavit is your guy. His customer service is beyond capturing the perfect moments, he creates an expierence that allows you to enjoy the adventure and make unforgettable memories. They are flexible, relaxed, reliable and have a way of knowing exactly what you want- and making it happen. We could not have asked for a better pair to make our day more perfect then we ever imagined!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ive been wanting to write this review for a while now, but I just didnt know where to start. To say we are beyond happy with Tavit of Signature Wedding Photography would be a DRASTIC understatement. The man is a true artist, and I simply cant think of enough good things to say about him. I will 100% be recommending him to my friends & family for any and all future events. In fact, if you are reading this, and we dont know each other, and you are wondering if you should hire him, the answer is ABSOLUTELY!! He went above and beyond for us in every way imaginable, and the memories he captured will be ones that we treasure forever!! Not only was he a master at setting up posed photos, but his candid shots are second to none. He has this knack for always being in the right place at the right time. The shot of my wifes mom crying, absolute perfection. She NEVER crys so its really nice to have photographic proof that it has happened. ;-)

Everybody Ive talked to about hiring a wedding photographer has said the same thing, they all had this voice in the back of their brain saying "I wonder if Im hiring the right person" well let me quiet that voice right now. I sincerely believe that nobody else could have captured our special day quite like this man did. Funny thing is Ive known who would photograph my wedding for some time. About 8 years ago I met Tavit while he was shooting a corporate job for me. When we got the pics back for that event I told him right away "if I ever get married, Im hiring you to shoot it!" Well when we finally started making plans I was more than happy to make that call. The decision was really a no brainer for me.

Finally, dont take my word for it. Take a look at the pictures Ive attached to this review. The proof is in the pudding & the hype is very real!!

A THOUSAND TIMES, THANK YOU TAVIT!!

Profile Picture LUKUS, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We feel so honored to have had Signature as our photographer! People were complimenting our choice in photographer before they saw the pictures! Right away it is evident that you are not going to get stock photos We had no doubt that we would get amazing photographs and we were right! The response time, turnaround for photos were above our expectations. His photos are bright, crisp, saturated and emotional all in the right areas. We are so happy for his success!

Photo for Signature Wedding Photography Review - Looks like a winter day
Photo for Signature Wedding Photography Review - I think he was really playing with these shots
Photo for Signature Wedding Photography Review - The way he focuses the lens! Great detail
Photo for Signature Wedding Photography Review - Really promoted our goofy side
Profile Picture amanda, 1/21/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Our wedding was a long two day Indian/Persian event, each with it's own unique and rich culture. Dealing with vendor after vendor for our big day was exhausting; especially for our wedding! It was a very difficult and tedious process finding a photographer willing to work 2 long day events while staying within our budget.
As all of us out there, months and months of planning for the actual event that passes by in what seemed like a second, leaving so many memories to cherish, and we wanted to be sure to find the right photographer to capture all the moments.
Tavit had modest experience with Indian and Persian events, but his work was artistic and diverse that caught our attention. Working with him was very easy from the beginning! He has an awesome and friendly personality which made this experience less stressful! He made time and met with us and to discuss our tight wedding schedule to make sure we have the timelines covered. He also did his research and asked many questions to make sure he understands our ceremonies, so he wouldn’t miss any important details for our events!
On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and was prepared. Tavit and Eric worked a brilliant team, tirelessly capturing every moment of our 2 day event! He was also challenged as our Indian morning ceremony was outdoors and the bright AZ sun wasn’t helping! I was so worried, but he flawlessly adjusted the lights and all my Indian pictures look great! Also, our Persian wedding was in the evening and indoors with dim indoor lighting and was a drastic change from what Tavit dealt with during the day. Our pictures look amazing and we love them!! We have amazing moments captured and lighting is great!
With the high number of picture we had, Tavit was very quick and punctual on delivering the images .He met with us in person to deliver the final flash drive and worked with us to customize our hand-made Italian album with amizing pictures!
Thanks Tavit for our cherished memories!

Profile Picture Mehrnaz Maya, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We seriously could not have picked a better photographer. Amazing professionalism, amazing photos. Thank you Tavit for capturing our special day.

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tavit was an AMAZING photographer for my son's wedding. I would describe him as an artist who takes photos. If you want something other than 'the standard fare photographer' he is the one to get. Easy to work with, responsive, and reasonably priced for the value he brings. I will use him again when my next son gets married.

Profile Picture Jade, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Tavit was the photographer for our daughters wedding back in May and is absolutely the best. He knew just what the bride and groom wanted and made it happen. His passion for what he does shows as he is working the event. The photographs are fantastic! Thank you so much! We will recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tavit was absolutely wonderful to work with. He went over his ideas for the shots he wanted to take and we never had to give him a specific list of what we wanted because he already knew. His photos were amazing quality and so spot on with the important parts of our day. Loved it!!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so honored to have had such a talented photographer shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Tavit has such a great eye for light, color, architecture and truly capturing the emotion and beauty of each moment. We were in absolute awe when we received our edits back and received so many compliments from friends and family...and our wedding venue even shared one of our photos to their facebook page! My husband and I look at our photos every day and we are instantly taken back to that day, reliving each moment. We can't wait to receive our custom wedding album and have our favorite pics printed on canvas! We can't thank Tavit enough for his time, creativity, invaluable work, but most importantly for being a dear friend. He will undoubtedly be our first choice for any professional photos in the future!

Profile Picture JESSICA, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tavit's work is superb! He is creative and accommodating, and captured stunning shots. He also did the couple's engagement photos. We've had a difficult time selecting our favorites both from the engagement shoot and the wedding as all the photos were so amazing!!! He is a class act!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

When we first met Tavit, we were immediately drawn to his passion, creativity, drive and his true love for photography. The photos he showed us, we so full of life, color and beauty and that was exactly what we wanted for our day. We had booked him right away knowing he would be the perfect person, I'd prefer to call him an artist, to help capture our wedding day! We took him to our venue and we could see his excitement and the wheels spinning in his head for fun and unique photo ideas that are definitely outside the cookie cutter wedding box which in the end, had no idea he would actually bring those ideas to life. He is professional, patient, creative, encouraging and very comfortable to work with. If something didn't work, he would make a change and poof...magic!! He was with us from our first look until the very last minute of the wedding...and I gotta be honest, I didn't even know he caught the moments he did because he is like a ninja!! I could not have imagined how PERFECT our wedding album is...every picture was more beautiful than the next that they honestly bring tears to my eyes, seriously. When you think of capturing your wedding day, knowing you won't see every moment happening, it was so great to see that Tavit took the time to photograph every single guest and all the details that you tend to forget because as the couple you are wrapped up in the day. I could not be more thankful for him.

Is he affordable? ABSOLUTELY
Is he professional? ABSOLUTELY
Is his work beautiful? ABSOLUTELY
Is he going to work hard to make sure you have the perfect memories? ABSOLUTELY
Would we use him again and suggest him to others? 100%
-Ryan and Colleen

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Tavit after a disappointing experience with our wedding photographer. We needed a photographer to recapture our wedding day. Looking through pages and pages of options on WW, I fell in love with Tavit's creative photography. With limited time, challenging lighting and other obstacles, Tavit delivered superlative pictures that are worthy of calling art. Thank you Tavit AND Lydia for your tremendous effort. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Profile Picture R, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have imagined a better experience or product from our wedding photographer. He was on time, dressed nicely, with a nicely dressed and professional assistant. He did not seem to be bothered by stress. He was quick and to the point with taking posed shots. When we got our photos back we could not believe all the live action shots he captured during the ceremony. I said he must be a ninja because I did not notice him taking pictures ever. We are just in love with our end products, we couldn't be happier with his quality of work.

Profile Picture Candace, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Tavit. Because we are friends with Tavit and know his photography of other events (besides weddings), we were confident our pictures would turn out well, but he far exceeded our expectations. On the day of, he was happy to let us call the shots with poses, but was also right there with suggestions when we were stuck. In just over an hour, he effortlessly got countless amazing shots. Once the festivities started, we hardly noticed him, yet he captured all of the moments we hoped to carry with us. He hung with us for hours. We especially had a blast at the end of our party, getting final shots with everyone. And did I mention he had some serious abdominal pain during all of this? We only asked him what was wrong because we heard an audible exhale as we were walking from one place to the next. He never let his discomfort show, and delivered hours worth of amazing pictures. We have heard it takes some people six months to get their wedding photos - Tavit had ours to us in a week! Look no further for your wedding photographer. Tavit is your man!

Profile Picture Blair, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tavit is an insanely talented wedding photographer. He is professional, timely, creative, and most importantly he is a genuine and sincere person. The beautiful moments he and his assistant Eric captured of our wedding, showcase that he puts his heart and soul into his work, and that he put the time and effort into our day, as if it was his own. We cannot thank you enough for all you did to capture the love and passion we all shared.

??????????
-Annie and Matt Keefer

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't think of anyone more capable and devoted to capturing love and life than Tavit. He really took the time to scout out our location, which had to be done via google images since we got married in a very remote location in Page, AZ, and really got to know us and what our vision was so he could capture what we wanted. And he did not disappoint! My husband is a "guy's guy", and didn't want anything "cliche" (hence getting married on the side of a river). We were going for an intimate environment that could truly emulate us and what our lifestyle was about, and Tavit captured it even more so. Many people couldn't come to our wedding due to the remote nature, and we had so many compliments from those that saw the pictures, saying "we felt like we were there with you just by looking at the pictures", and "those pictures were incredible. You should submit them to a magazine!" More than the beauty of the pictures, he was able to capture the conjunction of joy and love perfectly in one shot, and not just one time. We had many to choose from. Aside from the photography, we had some stressful moments when half the flowers and the DJ didn't show up, and Tavit was able to help keep us calm, even stepping in later to offer his playlist on his iphone as a dj substitute. We also had a unique first dance that he helped us pull off, and we will never forget. In that one day, he was more than our photographer. He became a friend and incredible creator of our most precious day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)