Signature Wedding Photography Reviews

Signature Wedding Photography 6
Signature Wedding Photography 7

Kirsti Martin · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Tavit with signature wedding photography was absolutely amazing! The pictures came out so much better than i could ever imagine. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Kirsti! Thank you for your review. You and Zach were hilarious to hang out with. I had a blast. Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey :) -Tavit
  • Shawnte

Shawnte Vogle · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision Ever

We have known Tavit for a few years now and when we got engaged, I knew he was the photographer I wanted for our wedding. He isn’t just a regular photographer taking photos, he has creative eye and brings out the passion in each moment he captures. He was extremely easy to work with and even asked us if there were any specific photos we wanted. He also had additional photographers there to capture not only my husband and I throughout the night, but of all our guests as well. When we got our photos back, we were SHOCKED! The photos were absolutely amazing. My husband and I are by no means “model” material but our photos were so incredibly artistic that they looked like they could be in a magazine! We planned on getting at least one photo printed and framed for our home but now after seeing all our photos we honestly can’t pick just one. Saying yes to my husband was the best decision I could have ever made and picking Tavit as our photographer was hands down the second best decision.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Shawnte. It's crazy to think about how much friendships come to be and we grow over the years, then the next thing I know I'm shooting your wedding day. You and Zach were and are awesome and your friends and family made the day even more special. Your dress was breathtaking and the venue was the cherry on top. I dont think any of us could have asked for a better outcome on your wedding day (the weather was perfect). Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. And finally, thank you for trusting me. I wish you both the best and our continued friendship. -Tavit
  • Abbey

Abbey Brignall · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING photographer!

Tavit shot our October wedding as well as our engagement photos, and we could not have chosen a better photographer to document our day! He’s an incredibly talented photographer, highly skilled in lower lighting, and really made everyone look their best. Not only are the photos absolutely amazing, but working with him was such a fun and pleasant experience. I’m admittedly awkward in front of the camera, but he made me feel comfortable and gave us great direction. One thing that sets Tavit apart is his unique ability to capture genuine emotion and personality in his photos. He took our personal style into account when staging, directing, and editing our photos, and the result feels so authentic to my husband and I as a couple. He was so thorough and captured all of the details of our wedding in such an artistic and creative way and also brought an assistant with him who was able to shoot scenes from a different perspective making our gallery feel so complete with a great mix of candid and posed photos. We were so impressed with Tavit’s ability to capture every moment efficiently and unobtrusively. His photos truly tell a story, and you can feel the mood of the evening through them. He exceeded all of our expectations, and we highly recommend him to capture any event or life milestone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Abbey. Thank you for your review. I appreciate your time. Your wedding was friggin awesome, and it was a real privilege to be a part of it. The decor and setting vibes were on point. Everything felt modern and fresh, it really did set things a part. I hope the pictures are a great reminder on how amazing your day was with Sean, your friends, and family.

Todd Bendell · Married on 10/13/2018

Tavit, AKA the best photographer in Phoenix!

Tavit was an amazing photographer and helped us with all aspects of our wedding. We did an amazing engagement photo shoot up at Horse Shoe Bend, and he was extremely accommodating to meeting us up there and also taking some very unique photos. Tavit had a lot of great ideas and can really get the best from the lighting and really highlighted the features of my wife and I. Aside from the great engagement shoot, he also shot our rehearsal dinner, getting some amazing sunset pictures and all of the intricate details that we put in there. He has a very artistic eye to make is photos stand out above the rest. He also did our wedding, which was amazing, over exceeded our expectations. He had the best poses, stances, for everyone the entire day; he truly was so pleasant to work with. We also got a second photographer, so having two photographers gave us different angles and unique angles, as well. It was almost like the second photographer captured a lot of candid photos, which is really what we wanted. Tavit also brought an assistant with him to the wedding to help with lighting and things like that, so we got two photographers and an assistant, an engagement photo shoot and our rehearsal dinner. We are extremely pleased with Tavit's service. He took amazing photos and was super friendly and made all of the guests feel at-ease. Tavit made sure he got photos of all of the guests and really highlighted the mothers as well as the important family members. All in all, I highly recommend Tavit for wedding photograph or any photography shoot that you have.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Kendra and Todd, Thank you for your review. The journey of our friendship is of 5 years in the making and it all lead up to your wedding day. It is pretty crazy to see your major life moments and then be trusted to shoot your wedding. Both of you are amazing people, and your friends and family were incredible too. Both of your positive attitudes and energy is one of a kind and infectious. I wish you both the best and these memories to be treasured forever. Thank you again for bringing me along for the ride. -Tavit

Mandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot express how very happy my husband and I are! The quality of the photos, the undeniable talent behind the lens, the creative different poses and the candid moments...and let’s not forget, the overall robust customer service delivering it all... ALL, exceptional! He will not disappoint! Magic is the only word that comes to mind!! ❤️

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 16

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Mandy, Tavit here. Thank you for trusting us and your photographer Eric to be your second shooter at your wedding. Your words mean the world to us and is very much appreciated. It is obvious that this was a very emotional event for you and you let us in to capture those precious moments. You, Randy, and Krystal were all fantastic. Thank you again and we wish you and your family the best! -Tavit

KRYSTAL · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Signature Wedding Photography was a remarkable experience. An amazing crew and superb customer service. After having very poor wedding photos in my own wedding 15 years ago, Signature Wedding Photography was recommended to me for a wedding I was planning. The results were remarkable. So many people claim photography as a passion or a career. These aren’t “just” photographers, they’re artists. They forever have my trust, business and recommendation!!!
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Krystal! Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to have helped out and be a part of their special day. We wish you and the newly married couple the best! -Tavit

Chris · Married on 06/15/2018

Tavit, what can we say? Your work is absolutely breathtaking!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did you make our day more special by your charisma and creativity, but you also captured the most magical day of our lives. Thank you for the memories that we will now be able to hold onto forever.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Chris, thank you for your kind words. You and Rebekah were awesome. We definitely had some hurdles (gotta love wedding times!), but overall I think we had an amazing time together and captured some incredible pictures. Thank you again!

Meghan · Married on 05/03/2018

Tavit went above and beyond when it came to our wedding and the months leading up to our special day. He would always respond to questions and messages same day even if it was just to say "I got your message but am in the middle of something, I will respond with more detail when time permits." He took to the time to listen to my husband and I with regards to the type of couple we are as well as photos we were requesting and then exceeded our expectations tenfold. When it comes to any event or photoshoot in the future that comes our way he will always be the first one that we contact.
    J & M Riley.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 17
    Signature Wedding Photography 18
    Signature Wedding Photography 19

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Meghan and James. It was a real pleasure taking photos of you, your family, and your friends. Myself, Alex, and Eric, all enjoyed our time, and even got teared up when James spoke to Emma during the ceremony. Thank you for trusting us, and I hope the memories are passed down for generations to come. Thank you.

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

Tavit with Signature Wedding Photography was AMAZING. He was a pleasure to work with. He really listened to what we were looking for on our wedding day! He truly helped make our special day magical.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 27
    Signature Wedding Photography 28
    Signature Wedding Photography 29

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Rebecca! You and Chris were awesome. It was great meeting your family and friends. I wish you both the best and thank you so much for believing and trusting in us.

Lori · Married on 04/14/2018

Tavit and his team were incredible at our wedding a few weeks ago! He was so personable and made both myself and husband feel so comfortable. I had decided that I did not want to do a first look so after the ceremony we had a lot of photos to get through. After all the family/bridal party photos we still had to take our couples photos and we were quite picture-d out! However, Tavit was so honest and real with myself and new husband! He knew we were tired of pictures and anxious to get to our party! He worked quickly and efficiently and the couples photos went by in a flash and turned out gorgeous. During the reception I didn't even notice him taking any pictures but let me tell you, he got some of the most amazing shots I've ever seen! All my friends and family have been raving about them! Most importantly, Tavit has an innate talent for capturing genuine happiness and amazing, memorable moments. I will treasure my pictures forever as they are a true reminder of a day filled with love, family and friends.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Lori and Victor. I had an awesome time being a part of your special day. Eric, Lydia and I enjoyed the both of you very much. Your friends and family definitely knew how to party. Sum it all up with a beautiful setting and great weather, your wedding didn't skip a beat. Thank you so much again for having us, it was a real pleasure :-)

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful photos and amazing customer service! We loved working with Jacob on our wedding day, he was friendly and took beautiful pictures. The group family photos are incredible. Tavit went the extra mile to accommodate us and make sure we had all of our needs met.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Jessica! We are glad Jacob did an outstanding job for you. Weddings are so personal and important, it is great to hear he exceeded your needs. Thank you for trusting us and wish you both a happy marriage :-)

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Tavit and his team were absolutely incredible! They made our day so special and we are able to relive the best day of our lives through incredible images. Tavit's wife, Lydia, was my makeup and hair artist and was fabulous. Arrived on-time, was professional and did everything exactly as I wanted. She helped me feel calm throughout the day and even stopped by the reception to fix my hair! Tavit does such a good job of making you feel comfortable while taking pictures, which was especially important during the engagement shoot--we are pretty awkward and my husband especially hates getting his picture taken, and Tavit made the process comfortable and FUN! He is a true artist and is very deliberate about the environment and lighting--we got some INCREDIBLE shots we would never have thought to take. Thank you Tavit, Lydia, and the team!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 30
    Signature Wedding Photography 31
    Signature Wedding Photography 32
    Signature Wedding Photography 33
    Signature Wedding Photography 34

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Lauren and Ian. It was truly a special day. All of your family and friends were in it to win it. I feel honored to have been chosen with the responsibility to capture your special day. I would do it again if I could, that's how much fun I had. Keep being awesome, both of you.

Amy · Married on 03/17/2018

Tavit is amazing. Our pictures look great and he puts in so much time and effort to make sure everything is perfect. My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better as a photographer!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amy. You and Wiley were awesome. I CANNOT wait to give you your book when it comes in. I had a lot of fun shooting your wedding and all the country dancing that happened!

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2018

Tavit is the type of photographer that we were looking for to capture our big day! When first meeting Tavit in person we knew that not only were his pictures great, but he is as well. With weeks away from our wedding we quickly got to know Tavit - he is very flexible, super patient, thrives under pressure, fun, straightforward, and actually listens to your wants and needs. He captured everything he said he would and more! After our big day was done, our pictures came back SUPER quick and Tavit still was available to answer any questions we may have had. We are so happy that we have pictures that we can be proud to hang in our house for years to come!
    Thank you for everything, Tavit! Hope you enjoyed the wedding pizza :)

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 35
    Signature Wedding Photography 36
    Signature Wedding Photography 37
    Signature Wedding Photography 38
    Signature Wedding Photography 39

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you again for trusting me with your special day. I'm really glad we were able to make magic happen even after the sun set! Talk about pressure! Haha. I wish you both the best, thank you for having me. :)

Sara · Married on 02/19/2018

My wife and I recently eloped and hired Tavit as our photographer for the event. His wife Lydia did my Wife’s hair and make up EXACTLY how we wanted for the event. I will say this- If you want to capture the most important day of your life flawlessly- Tavit is your guy. His customer service is beyond capturing the perfect moments, he creates an expierence that allows you to enjoy the adventure and make unforgettable memories. They are flexible, relaxed, reliable and have a way of knowing exactly what you want- and making it happen. We could not have asked for a better pair to make our day more perfect then we ever imagined!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 40
    Signature Wedding Photography 41

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

From the time that we met, to the time Lydia did Michaels hair in our home, to the time we had in northern Arizona, there was never a dull moment. This was such a great day and I enjoyed capturing your love for one another. Thank you for having me.

LUKUS · Married on 02/14/2018

Ive been wanting to write this review for a while now, but I just didnt know where to start. To say we are beyond happy with Tavit of Signature Wedding Photography would be a DRASTIC understatement. The man is a true artist, and I simply cant think of enough good things to say about him. I will 100% be recommending him to my friends & family for any and all future events. In fact, if you are reading this, and we dont know each other, and you are wondering if you should hire him, the answer is ABSOLUTELY!! He went above and beyond for us in every way imaginable, and the memories he captured will be ones that we treasure forever!! Not only was he a master at setting up posed photos, but his candid shots are second to none. He has this knack for always being in the right place at the right time. The shot of my wifes mom crying, absolute perfection. She NEVER crys so its really nice to have photographic proof that it has happened. ;-)

Everybody Ive talked to about hiring a wedding photographer has said the same thing, they all had this voice in the back of their brain saying "I wonder if Im hiring the right person" well let me quiet that voice right now. I sincerely believe that nobody else could have captured our special day quite like this man did. Funny thing is Ive known who would photograph my wedding for some time. About 8 years ago I met Tavit while he was shooting a corporate job for me. When we got the pics back for that event I told him right away "if I ever get married, Im hiring you to shoot it!" Well when we finally started making plans I was more than happy to make that call. The decision was really a no brainer for me.

Finally, dont take my word for it. Take a look at the pictures Ive attached to this review. The proof is in the pudding & the hype is very real!!

A THOUSAND TIMES, THANK YOU TAVIT!!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 49
    Signature Wedding Photography 50
    Signature Wedding Photography 51

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you both for such amazing words. When you initially asked me to shoot your wedding, I was definitely blown away. I never expected that one day I would be there with you capturing your memories that would last a lifetime and beyond. It was a real privilege to do this, and I thank both of you for letting me be a part of it. I wish you both the best and will continue to value our friendship and beyond through the coming years.

amanda · Married on 01/21/2018

We feel so honored to have had Signature as our photographer! People were complimenting our choice in photographer before they saw the pictures! Right away it is evident that you are not going to get stock photos We had no doubt that we would get amazing photographs and we were right! The response time, turnaround for photos were above our expectations. His photos are bright, crisp, saturated and emotional all in the right areas. We are so happy for his success!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Signature Wedding Photography 52
    Signature Wedding Photography 53
    Signature Wedding Photography 54
    Signature Wedding Photography 55
    Signature Wedding Photography 56
    Signature Wedding Photography 57

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Amanda and Dale. You were both awesome to work with and your friends and family were great too. It was our pleasure!

Mehrnaz Maya · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was a long two day Indian/Persian event, each with it's own unique and rich culture. Dealing with vendor after vendor for our big day was exhausting; especially for our wedding! It was a very difficult and tedious process finding a photographer willing to work 2 long day events while staying within our budget.
    As all of us out there, months and months of planning for the actual event that passes by in what seemed like a second, leaving so many memories to cherish, and we wanted to be sure to find the right photographer to capture all the moments.
    Tavit had modest experience with Indian and Persian events, but his work was artistic and diverse that caught our attention. Working with him was very easy from the beginning! He has an awesome and friendly personality which made this experience less stressful! He made time and met with us and to discuss our tight wedding schedule to make sure we have the timelines covered. He also did his research and asked many questions to make sure he understands our ceremonies, so he wouldn’t miss any important details for our events!
    On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and was prepared. Tavit and Eric worked a brilliant team, tirelessly capturing every moment of our 2 day event! He was also challenged as our Indian morning ceremony was outdoors and the bright AZ sun wasn’t helping! I was so worried, but he flawlessly adjusted the lights and all my Indian pictures look great! Also, our Persian wedding was in the evening and indoors with dim indoor lighting and was a drastic change from what Tavit dealt with during the day. Our pictures look amazing and we love them!! We have amazing moments captured and lighting is great!
    With the high number of picture we had, Tavit was very quick and punctual on delivering the images .He met with us in person to deliver the final flash drive and worked with us to customize our hand-made Italian album with amizing pictures!
    Thanks Tavit for our cherished memories!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Wow wow wow! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. Your wedding will go down as one of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences of my career thus far. The celebration was incredible, your family and friends support you both so much and it was amazing to have them be there all day. Everyone was fantastic. Lydia, Eric and I all knew what we were in store for and I am glad we delivered! If I could do it again, I would. Thank you for trusting and believing in us, and in me. Thank you again, I wish you both the best! -Tavit

Tyler · Married on 10/22/2017

We seriously could not have picked a better photographer. Amazing professionalism, amazing photos. Thank you Tavit for capturing our special day.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Signature Wedding Photography 58

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you both for having me. Everything felt just right together. We had an awesome day!

Jade · Married on 10/07/2017

Tavit was an AMAZING photographer for my son's wedding. I would describe him as an artist who takes photos. If you want something other than 'the standard fare photographer' he is the one to get. Easy to work with, responsive, and reasonably priced for the value he brings. I will use him again when my next son gets married.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Signature Wedding Photography 59

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and having me. It was such a gorgeous day for them. I'm glad to have been there :)

Sheryl · Married on 05/28/2017

Tavit was the photographer for our daughters wedding back in May and is absolutely the best. He knew just what the bride and groom wanted and made it happen. His passion for what he does shows as he is working the event. The photographs are fantastic! Thank you so much! We will recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sheryl. They mean a lot to me. I'm glad I was a part of their special day.

Gabrielle · Married on 05/28/2017

Tavit was absolutely wonderful to work with. He went over his ideas for the shots he wanted to take and we never had to give him a specific list of what we wanted because he already knew. His photos were amazing quality and so spot on with the important parts of our day. Loved it!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Gaby, you and I have been friends for a long time. It was amazing being able to be there to shoot for the two of you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

JESSICA · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so honored to have had such a talented photographer shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Tavit has such a great eye for light, color, architecture and truly capturing the emotion and beauty of each moment. We were in absolute awe when we received our edits back and received so many compliments from friends and family...and our wedding venue even shared one of our photos to their facebook page! My husband and I look at our photos every day and we are instantly taken back to that day, reliving each moment. We can't wait to receive our custom wedding album and have our favorite pics printed on canvas! We can't thank Tavit enough for his time, creativity, invaluable work, but most importantly for being a dear friend. He will undoubtedly be our first choice for any professional photos in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

You and Kenny were so easy and laid back to work with. We all had an amazing day, thank you for letting me be a part of it. Your kind words are sweet to my soul.

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

Tavit's work is superb! He is creative and accommodating, and captured stunning shots. He also did the couple's engagement photos. We've had a difficult time selecting our favorites both from the engagement shoot and the wedding as all the photos were so amazing!!! He is a class act!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Karen, and thank you for trusting me. What a day that was.