Signature Wedding Photography Reviews

55 | Phoenix, AZ

55 Reviews for Signature Wedding Photography

• Gina

Gina Gialamas · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Grateful to have Tavit's help with our wedding.

We were grateful to have Tavit and his crew for our wedding. His passion for his work shows in the photos. Many of the photos were art, not just photographs. He went above and beyond what I would expect from a photographer. Getting married during Covid was not ideal, but Tavit was critical to making our wedding a reality, beyond just documenting it. He arranged the videographer & musician. His wife even did a great job doing my hair & makeup. The photo book he made is unique and beautiful, something our families will treasure for years.

Sent on 07/24/2020

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Gina, thank you for taking the time to leave me, Lydia, and my team a review. Even though we pulled this off in a covid time, you and Sean not once complained about anything. You were both amazing to work for. Your family was very special as I could see throughout the day too. I appreciate the opportunity you provided us and will be forever grateful. I wish you and Sean many years of happiness!

Mary · Married on 07/24/2020

Fantastic editor & photographer

He really made our experience wonderful. Edited our pictures great.

-Mary

Sent on 08/11/2020

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Mary! It was a little warm but we made it! I hope these memories at that awesome suite last forever. Take care. :-)
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Novenski · Married on 06/22/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

When my husband and I became engaged, I told him I don't care when or where we get married, but I have to have Tavit take our photos! I hate having my photos taken, but every time Tavit has taken one, I have absolutely loved them. He took the very first photo of my husband and I when we started dating 3 1/2 years ago, and I have cherished it ever since. Back in the fall, Tavit took our engagement photos and they were stunning! We had originally planned an April wedding, but due to COVID we had to postpone. Tavit was so kind and understanding when we finally were able to do our modified wedding, even though we changed the date, the time, and the venue at the last minute to accommodate the necessary changes to make our day happen. His wife Lydia who is an absolute magician, did my make-up and hair, and I can truly say I felt like a princess that day! I received our photos yesterday and I cannot believe how absolutely breathtaking each and every one is. Tavit, you are a true artist and I will be forever grateful for our amazing photos!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for the kind words. Who would've thought that taking pictures 3.5 years ago would lead to a friendship, to an engagement session, and now a wedding full of memories? Not me! hahaha! Both of you are amazing and it was a huge honor to be there for both of you. Thank you again for believing in me and also trusting Lydia with your hair and makeup. We had an awesome time :-) Congratulations once again!

Kirsti Martin · Married on 04/25/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Tavit with signature wedding photography was absolutely amazing! The pictures came out so much better than i could ever imagine. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Kirsti! Thank you for your review. You and Zach were hilarious to hang out with. I had a blast. Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey :)

Drew Harris · Married on 02/21/2020

Incredible Work and Flawless Execution

We hired Tavit to photograph our wedding in February 2020. The experience was amazing and the photos turned out incredible. Tavit is an absolute PRO. He’s artistic, creative and he knows exactly what needs to be done and when. At one point, shortly after the ceremony, Tavit got my wife and I together and rushed us to the perfect area to snap the most incredible sunset photos. Even some of my groomsmen who had already been through their own wedding experiences immediately noticed the difference between Tavit and their photographers and they all asked me where we found him! Lol! I guess the best part was being able to just enjoy the experience, knowing Tavit was going to capture it all in spectacular fashion. I’m so impressed. Thanks Tavit!!!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hey Andrew! Thank you for the epic review! I definitely appreciate the comments and feedback from both of you and your friends. Your charisma and positivity was awesome and made my work day that much better. Your family and friends were awesome and the view and setting was super awesome. Without a doubt, I want to say thank you to you and Gina for believing in me and having me for one of the biggest days in your lives. I wish you both the best and look forward to your future together!

Chellsea Neely · Married on 12/10/2019

Excpetional Wedding Photographer that all couples MUST consider for their special day!

This review is so long overdue that it pains me...nevertheless, without a doubt, the BEST investment my husband and I have made on our wedding was booking Tavit and Signature Wedding Photography for our Rustic backyard Wedding in October of 2019.

From the beginning of our engagement photos to the actual wedding day, Tavit and Signature Wedding Photography have exceeded our expectations. It’s hard to put into words how grateful my husband and I are to have had Tavit capture the most important moments of our lives that we can look back on forever.

They say a photo is worth a thousand words... and Signature Wedding Photography justifies that. Looking through our wedding album brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love and every emotion in between! Tavit is the type of photographer who will give you 100% of his timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! Our photos are breath-taking and we are SO happy that we were able to work with him.

Tavit & Signature Wedding Photography, you deserve to be recognized as one of the BEST photographers out there and a HUGE THANK YOU for being a part of one of the most significant days of our lives!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hey Chellsea. It's great to hear from you and thank you so much for writing a review. While I would love to take all the credit, I wouldn't be where I'm at without my teams help, especially Jennifer who killed it on your wedding day as our assistant. You and Ryan were/are so humble and appreciative, you made our experience just as enjoyable. Thank you for having me be a part of your lives and believing in me from the get-go.
    All the best,

Ryan N. · Married on 10/12/2019

Anticipation

After attending many weddings in the past, my fiancé and I have always watched the photographers to see how they would capture the special day. Recently at one of our closest friends weddings we had the pleasure to meet Tavit. He immediately caught our attention. Within the first hour my fiancé and I had a feeling that both of us had just found our photographer to capture our day. We watched him all night, he was so detailed and enthusiastic with every image he took. By the end of the night we had to get his information because we knew he was the one we were looking for. We couldn’t wait to see the final product of the images he had taken. Without hesitation, the next day we called him right away in hopes that he would be available for our wedding day and as luck would have it, he was so we booked him immediately for our day. A week later we got to see the finished products of what he had captured and immediately knew we had made the right decision. We cannot wait for our day and to have Signature Wedding Photography capture the moments that we want to relive forever.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review Ryan! I honestly can't believe that this really happened. So cool! I'm looking forward to creating art with both of you and diving deeper into pictures and getting to know you both better. We only have like 11 months! Thanks for your feedback in letting me and others know how I work, it is deeply appreciated.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing to work with!

We can't say enough good things about the Signature Wedding Photography team! Eric and Gwendolyn were our photographers for the wedding, and they were fantastic! Eric went above and beyond to capture as many moments as possible and was a pleasure to work with. Tavit was great in handling the process from start to finish, and his editing work on the photos was fantastic. I highly recommend hiring Signature Wedding Photography - the team is amazing!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Alex! Thank you for the awesome feedback! Eric and Gwendolyn are definitely heavy hitters when it comes to taking care of couples and ensuring the best pictures possible. All 3 of us hope the photos last a lifetime and is a solid reflection of how amazing and fun your wedding day was. Thank you for trusting all 3 of us!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

One of a Kind

I want to start by saying that when it came to picking an engagement/wedding photographer I was having the hardest time, it took months. Photography is one of the biggest decisions of your whole day, it captures everything you worked so many months planning for. And I truly thought I was never going to find the perfect fit for me and my husband.

One day I come across Signature Wedding Photography on The Knot and fell in love for the first time since I started my search. And then I find out Tavit is the photographer, someone who I’ve been acquainted with over the years from various venues in Scottsdale whose photography I’ve always loved but never knew weddings were part of his portfolio. It was literally fate for me, not only is Tavit a master of his trade but he his kind, genuine, fun and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera whether it’s your first time or not. His attention to detail, from his photos to his presentation, is second to none and his work shows just how much he cares. Seeing the final edits I cried, I laughed and I was able to see all the things I missed that day and truly relive those moments. I couldn’t believe some of the images he captured and most of the time you never even knew he was there, but he was, capturing all that you could want and more. Also his assistant Kaitlyn was AMAZING. The sweetest person ever, so much fun and saved me from a bridezilla moment finding a meaningful piece I lost, just overall a major added bonus to my experience with Tavit.

If you’re still looking for a photographer for your engagement shoot or wedding, look no further. I would recommend Tavit 100 times over. Tavit, I could not be more thankful for the way we have met and that you have been able to capture all different stages of my life from me in the nightlife all the way to marrying my best friend and I hope to continue having you capture all of our milestones in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Brittany, thank you for all of your incredible words towards me, towards our friendship, and towards Kaitlyn. We are going on 9 years now, and yes, it was super random to have been contacted by you when you were looking for a photographer. I say it a lot, but it was privilege to be a part of your wedding. It's a lot of work and planning, but both of you couldn't have been better friends throughout the whole process in trusting and believing in me. I hope these photos last a lifetime through generations of your children and grandchildren. I'm very thankful you both gave me a chance. Thank you Brittany.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Borrego · Married on 04/05/2019

Breathtaking Photos

Tavit and his assistants, Kaitlyn and Jennifer, were absolutely amazing to work with. We did not even realize they were there for the whole wedding but they captured the most amazing photos! Moments we had no idea were happening. Tavit understood our personalities and really took full advantage of it. Our friends can't stop looking through our photos.

Even more importantly though, we can't forget about Lydia, Vanessa and Bea with Signature Wedding Artists. I have been going to Salon D'Shayn for years and could not have dreamt of having anyone else taking care of mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. I had the most stress free getting ready experience a bride would dream of. Lydia also went above and beyond and came to the venue to help stage photos and made sure I looked perfect all night long.

If you have the opportunity to work with Tavit and Lydia, DO IT. You will be nothing but impressed and overjoyed with their work.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you for the epic review :-) You definitely experienced first hand what its like to have Lydia and I rock a wedding together. You and Jonathan were an amazing couple to work for and even better friends to experience the whole process with. On top of the hilarious antics between Jonathan and the groomsmen, the venue you picked was unreal. Such a beautiful location. Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives, and I'm grateful you trusted me with your special day. - Tavit
  • Amanda

Amanda Rodriguez · Married on 03/16/2019

Dreams Do Come True

Out of all the stresses during our wedding planning and choices we had to make, photography was going to be a big one for us. Choosing the right person that fit our vibe, that flowed with us, that we felt at home with to capture moments that would only be saved in our memory was our objective. We interviewed a few people for the job and once we met Signature, there was no turning back and I'm glad we didn't. Not only was the professionalism superb, the quick response time always surprised me. I would push Signature on any friends, family, etc & if they didn't go with him, I actually might be upset. His work, view and passion is out of this world & everything we could've wished for! I loved how he stopped the scene a couple times if he felt or saw a different vision or better shot. He's creative, artistic, talented. For our biggest day, I was proud to introduce him to my closest family & friends as one of OUR friends. The one that was going to make this day last forever! Tavit, thank you again. I will use you over and over and over! You truly have a unique gift not just behind the lens but captured our hearts and pushed us to the stars!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much. I am speechless and don't really know how to respond. You, Mark, and everyone else involved were amazing, especially you. From us meeting in the coffee shop, to doing the engagement session, the coed bachelor pre-party session, to the wedding day, you were always smiling and trusting me, and it was that extra boost in confidence that helped me create the artwork you envisioned. I am so glad I got to be the one to enter your lives. To be honest, I wish we could do it all again. Thank you Amanda.

Stefanie Aguirre · Married on 02/22/2019

Exceeded expectations

Our experience with Tavitt was wonderful. He was professional, responsive, and listened to our requests. So pleased with our pictures and can’t wait to see what our book will look like once complete. The price point was not over the top compared to many others. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for me Stefanie. You, Chris, and the kids were awesome to work for. Your family and friends were awesome to shoot on the dance floor too! The book will be epic, I can promise that :-) I wish you both the best and thank you for letting me into your lives.

Mae Krings · Married on 02/02/2019

The best wedding photographs ive ever seen

Signature Wedding Photography masters the craft of portraits and captured the perfect moments at our wedding. Resulted in the best photos my husband and I have ever taken together.
    They went out of their way to meet my husband and got to know our story and style to be able to compose the perfect pictures.
    Scheduled time to visit the venue prior to the event.
    The team arrived earlier than expected and were ready to start shooting even before I was ready. They made time to capture photos with every guest at the event and was flexible with requests made by our family and friends.
    We are thrilled at how amazing the photos turned out, like a scene from a fairytale!

We took advantage of the 6 hour package which was a great deal, but I wish I spent more money for an extra 2-4 hours. My advice would be to set your budget to have a photographer for the entire day (the maximum amount of time possible). Do not skimp on wedding photographs. You will want professional photos to document every moment of your wedding day.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Mae and Shayne, thank you for your review. Beyond our friendship, I appreciate the trust you put into me and my team to take care of you both on your special day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience as a photographer in dealing with you, your friends, and family. Everyone was great. Thanks Mae. :-)

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Photos

Tavit and his assistant Jennifer were absolutely amazing to work with and I loved how professional yet how personal they made this experience feel. If you want artistic pictures that will be different then all the normal wedding photos then please pick them. Trust me you wont regret it.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! Your wedding was awesome to be a part of. We enjoyed creating art for you and happy that took the time to provide us feedback. :-)
  • I

Iliana · Married on 01/20/2019

Awesome Photos

We could not have chosen a better photographer to document our daughters wedding day! He’s an incredibly talented photographer, highly skilled and really made everyone look their best. Not only are the photos absolutely amazing, but working with him was such a fun and pleasant experience.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Iliana! It's pretty awesome to go through the whole process with the couple, bride, groom and family. You were both easy to communicate with and the whole process was seamless. Watching you watch your daughter (Tiffany) be married really struck a cord with me. Thank you again for believing in me.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Rabish · Married on 01/09/2019

If you want AMAZING, this is IT

THE BEST. My husband and I cannot be more thankful and amazed with the work Tavit and his team do. Signature Wedding Photography did our engagement photos, and we knew they had to be the ones to capture our wedding. Tavit's professionalism, personality, and view of art/photography/detail, is absolutely amazing. Our family and friends at the wedding were so impressed by him and his team... and that was before the perfect pictures he delivered of our special day. We cannot thank Signature Wedding Photography enough for such beautiful pictures and captures of memories.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Kelsey! We came locked and loaded to provide a stellar service for you, Brent, and the whole wedding! Thank you for the epic feedback! You were both awesome to shoot for, the kids were super cool and the whole wedding party was a riot. It was even more special for me because you also hired my wife Lydia who did all the hair and makeup and had all of you on time! I think all of us almost passed out from the Sun (haha) but once we got indoors, I could tell how much sentiment was involved between all the friends and family. Thank you for believing and trusting in me and my team. I wish you both the best and hope we can shoot together again soon!
  • Shawnte

Shawnte Vogle · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision Ever

We have known Tavit for a few years now and when we got engaged, I knew he was the photographer I wanted for our wedding. He isn’t just a regular photographer taking photos, he has creative eye and brings out the passion in each moment he captures. He was extremely easy to work with and even asked us if there were any specific photos we wanted. He also had additional photographers there to capture not only my husband and I throughout the night, but of all our guests as well. When we got our photos back, we were SHOCKED! The photos were absolutely amazing. My husband and I are by no means “model” material but our photos were so incredibly artistic that they looked like they could be in a magazine! We planned on getting at least one photo printed and framed for our home but now after seeing all our photos we honestly can’t pick just one. Saying yes to my husband was the best decision I could have ever made and picking Tavit as our photographer was hands down the second best decision.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Shawnte. It's crazy to think about how much friendships come to be and we grow over the years, then the next thing I know I'm shooting your wedding day. You and Zach were and are awesome and your friends and family made the day even more special. Your dress was breathtaking and the venue was the cherry on top. I dont think any of us could have asked for a better outcome on your wedding day (the weather was perfect). Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. And finally, thank you for trusting me. I wish you both the best and our continued friendship.
  • Abbey

Abbey Brignall · Married on 10/20/2018

AMAZING photographer!

Tavit shot our October wedding as well as our engagement photos, and we could not have chosen a better photographer to document our day! He’s an incredibly talented photographer, highly skilled in lower lighting, and really made everyone look their best. Not only are the photos absolutely amazing, but working with him was such a fun and pleasant experience. I’m admittedly awkward in front of the camera, but he made me feel comfortable and gave us great direction. One thing that sets Tavit apart is his unique ability to capture genuine emotion and personality in his photos. He took our personal style into account when staging, directing, and editing our photos, and the result feels so authentic to my husband and I as a couple. He was so thorough and captured all of the details of our wedding in such an artistic and creative way and also brought an assistant with him who was able to shoot scenes from a different perspective making our gallery feel so complete with a great mix of candid and posed photos. We were so impressed with Tavit’s ability to capture every moment efficiently and unobtrusively. His photos truly tell a story, and you can feel the mood of the evening through them. He exceeded all of our expectations, and we highly recommend him to capture any event or life milestone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Abbey. Thank you for your review. I appreciate your time. Your wedding was friggin awesome, and it was a real privilege to be a part of it. The decor and setting vibes were on point. Everything felt modern and fresh, it really did set things a part. I hope the pictures are a great reminder on how amazing your day was with Sean, your friends, and family.

Todd Bendell · Married on 10/13/2018

Tavit, AKA the best photographer in Phoenix!

Tavit was an amazing photographer and helped us with all aspects of our wedding. We did an amazing engagement photo shoot up at Horse Shoe Bend, and he was extremely accommodating to meeting us up there and also taking some very unique photos. Tavit had a lot of great ideas and can really get the best from the lighting and really highlighted the features of my wife and I. Aside from the great engagement shoot, he also shot our rehearsal dinner, getting some amazing sunset pictures and all of the intricate details that we put in there. He has a very artistic eye to make is photos stand out above the rest. He also did our wedding, which was amazing, over exceeded our expectations. He had the best poses, stances, for everyone the entire day; he truly was so pleasant to work with. We also got a second photographer, so having two photographers gave us different angles and unique angles, as well. It was almost like the second photographer captured a lot of candid photos, which is really what we wanted. Tavit also brought an assistant with him to the wedding to help with lighting and things like that, so we got two photographers and an assistant, an engagement photo shoot and our rehearsal dinner. We are extremely pleased with Tavit's service. He took amazing photos and was super friendly and made all of the guests feel at-ease. Tavit made sure he got photos of all of the guests and really highlighted the mothers as well as the important family members. All in all, I highly recommend Tavit for wedding photograph or any photography shoot that you have.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Kendra and Todd, Thank you for your review. The journey of our friendship is of 5 years in the making and it all lead up to your wedding day. It is pretty crazy to see your major life moments and then be trusted to shoot your wedding. Both of you are amazing people, and your friends and family were incredible too. Both of your positive attitudes and energy is one of a kind and infectious. I wish you both the best and these memories to be treasured forever. Thank you again for bringing me along for the ride.

Mandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Words cannot express how very happy my husband and I are! The quality of the photos, the undeniable talent behind the lens, the creative different poses and the candid moments...and let’s not forget, the overall robust customer service delivering it all... ALL, exceptional! He will not disappoint! Magic is the only word that comes to mind!! ❤️

Sent on 10/07/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Mandy, Tavit here. Thank you for trusting us and your photographer Eric to be your second shooter at your wedding. Your words mean the world to us and is very much appreciated. It is obvious that this was a very emotional event for you and you let us in to capture those precious moments. You, Randy, and Krystal were all fantastic. Thank you again and we wish you and your family the best!

KRYSTAL · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Signature Wedding Photography was a remarkable experience. An amazing crew and superb customer service. After having very poor wedding photos in my own wedding 15 years ago, Signature Wedding Photography was recommended to me for a wedding I was planning. The results were remarkable. So many people claim photography as a passion or a career. These aren’t “just” photographers, they’re artists. They forever have my trust, business and recommendation!!!
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Krystal! Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so glad to have helped out and be a part of their special day. We wish you and the newly married couple the best!

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/15/2018

The most amazing experience from start to finish

The most amazing experience with the most amazing team. When my husband and I met Tavit about a year ago, we fell in love with his vision, passion, and skill. He sees things in such a creative light and is able to utilize that to accomplish and capture your dream day! From start to finish, this process has been so smooth and we are so in love with our photos and memories that he captured and edited just beautifully. We also had the opportunity to work with his assistant Jennifer and his wife Lydia, which make the most amazing team. Lydia did hair and makeup for my bridal party, which turned out GORGEOUS-especially the hair of 10 ladies! She was also able to be an extra set of hands for Tavit throughout our group shots, which gave us even more beautiful/behind the scene photos to remember the day! Jennifer did an amazing job of capturing everything else from family shots, fun shots, and cocktail hour, which was so nice to look back on since we weren't able to see people enjoying themselves during that time. Our friends and family are obsessed with our photos, and so are we! We are so happy we were referred to Tavit, Lydia, and Jennifer, and would recommend them to anyone that wants the most beautiful and detailed documentation from their wedding. I wish we could have another wedding specifically to have more photos done and to work with this team again!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Hayley! Thank you for the epic review. You, Connor, your friends and family were amazing. I think you nailed it by using the word, 'smooth.' Your day was fun and on time for everything we had planned. Working with Lydia is literally the greatest thing ever. And I am very fortunate to have the amazing assistants that I have. I will go back anytime to shoot in Flagstaff for you!

Chris · Married on 06/15/2018

Tavit, what can we say? Your work is absolutely breathtaking!!! We could not have asked for a better photographer. Not only did you make our day more special by your charisma and creativity, but you also captured the most magical day of our lives. Thank you for the memories that we will now be able to hold onto forever.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Chris, thank you for your kind words. You and Rebekah were awesome. We definitely had some hurdles (gotta love wedding times!), but overall I think we had an amazing time together and captured some incredible pictures. Thank you again!

Tyler · Married on 06/01/2018

Professional and Ahead of Schedule!

Tavit and his team were absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding. From scouting out the venue weeks before to find the perfect shots, to making our staged shoots fun and relaxing to the point at which my wife, who doesn't normally enjoy having her picture taken, had a blast! We used Signature Wedding for Photo, Hair and Makeup, in which all aspects came out AHEAD OF SCHEDULE and beyond our expectations! Hard to find that from any vendor, particularly during peak wedding season. Tavit is the best in Arizona and I will suggest him every chance I get!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Tyler and Jayme, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I wish I could take all the credit, but as you pointed out, my team absolutely brought it and excelled beyond any standard. Lydia doing hair and makeup with her team, and Kaitlyn, Eric and I doing photo, it was a beautiful day with amazing people. We had so much fun and the stress level was literally at zero the entire time because the flow of the wedding was so smooth. If I could do it again for you both, I would. Thank you for being incredible friends and an incredible couple to work for.

Meghan · Married on 05/03/2018

Tavit went above and beyond when it came to our wedding and the months leading up to our special day. He would always respond to questions and messages same day even if it was just to say "I got your message but am in the middle of something, I will respond with more detail when time permits." He took to the time to listen to my husband and I with regards to the type of couple we are as well as photos we were requesting and then exceeded our expectations tenfold. When it comes to any event or photoshoot in the future that comes our way he will always be the first one that we contact.
    J & M Riley.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Signature Wedding Photography's reply:

Meghan and James. It was a real pleasure taking photos of you, your family, and your friends. Myself, Alex, and Eric, all enjoyed our time, and even got teared up when James spoke to Emma during the ceremony. Thank you for trusting us, and I hope the memories are passed down for generations to come. Thank you.