Mount Dora, FL 32757 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About Sierra Ford Photography

Sierra Ford Photography is a wedding and family photography team based in Central Florida available for travel worldwide. We strive for modern candid imagery with vibrant color.

Follow Sierra Ford Photography on

08 210004
08 210006

8 Reviews for Sierra Ford Photography

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2017

Sierra is the best! Our photos came out gorgeous! To find a photographer, I did a search on my wedding venue to see which photos were my favorite - Sierra's photos were consistently the best I saw, and my faith in her was even more solidified when I talked to her. She is professional, extremely talented, and open to new ideas. She caught so many really special moments and I am so grateful to her for letting me relive my wedding over and over again!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cara · Married on 03/18/2017

We are so excited to use Sierra for our wedding day! She books up quick, so definitely reach out to her early! She also has amazing prices and I know a lot of friends who have used her, as well as my sister for her wedding, and she is amazing!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kaleigh · Married on 03/17/2017

Sierra and Toby were amazing to work with and made my fiancé and I's wedding day very special. Sierra was great at making sure she knew what we wanted before the day of by being in constant communication with me. The day of, she made everything so easy for us to get all our pictures done in time for the ceremony. She coordinated everything with ease making it easy for all of us in the bridal party to get all the pictures I wanted!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Award

Sierra Ford Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Mount Dora, 32757 See on map