Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Siagel Productions Inc.

Siagel Productions, Inc. is a leader in creating unique and memorable weddings that are extraordinary, meaningful and fun.

With nearly 30 years of experience in the event and entertainment industries, Siagel Productions exceeds client expectations while saving time and money by tapping into a vast network of resources for every budget and desire.

Partnering with clients to bring their visions to life, Siagel Productions makes sure the memories of your wedding day will last forever.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Siagel Productions Inc. on

49 Reviews for Siagel Productions Inc.

Uplighting (5)
Sound/PA System (4)
Consultation (3)
Microphones (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Photobooth (1)

We hired DJ Michael Savant. Although I didn’t have too much interaction with him on the day of, he was amazing! I’ve never been to a wedding where everyone (old and young) is constantly dancing the entire night. He took our must have and would like songs that we filled out a few weeks before the wedding, and made sure things flowed and kept the party going. The songs he did add in were awesome and only added to the party. We had so many guests the night off and the days after the wedding telling us how awesome the music was!

I worked with Kerry leading up to the wedding. I heard from her periodically and then frequently as the day got closer. She was very responsive, sweet, and professional. The process is easy and painless! I’m so so so glad I chose to use Siagel Productions!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Siagel helped make the night that I envisioned more that I thought it could be. From the coordination, to the decorations to the entertainment, I could not have asked for a better team. Kenny the DJ made the night magical and I don't think I left the dance floor once! I am so happy to call Siagel my home, and I now understand why our client leave our parties singing praises to the highest. I recommend Sigael Productions for ANY event you are in need of.

Profile Picture Nate , 8/26/17, 1 Review
3.8

The DJ we had was friendly and professional. However, the quality of the sound system was pretty poor.

Profile Picture Truc, 7/2/17, 1 Review

Siagel wedding

23 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of collaborating with Cindy from Siagel Productions on a recent wedding. She was so wonderful to work with and had so many great ideas to help tie the whole event's concept together. Her linen choices were spot on, and they had this incredible lighting projection with tree silhouettes on all the ballroom walls. Just beautiful! She's friendly, knowledgeable and has great access to what your event needs to sparkle and shine!

Amazing team of dedicated professionals and a joy to work with.

Saigel Productions has a wide selection of professional MC's and DJ's to choose from giving you the ability to really connect and partner with the right fit for you and your event!

SP Events/Siagel Productions is excellent to work with. They are always timely and professional. We feel 100% confident in referring SP as well, knowing that our clients will be wowed by their creative abilities and talents they offer. We know they will be in the best hands!

Events