ShutterBooth Southeast Florida

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map

ShutterBooth is the premier Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach & Miami photo booth rental service. We are committed to providing our customers with a positive and rewarding experience. We believe in exemplary service and quality, striving to provide you with the most elegant and highest quality photo booths in the industry!

ShutterBooth will bring out the best in your wedding day and leave your guests with perfect takeaways and memories. Our endless options and industry leading services will ensure no detail is overlooked. Choose the company trusted by thousands for your special day.

We offer the classic enclosed booth to open air concepts with various background options. Photos in strip or 4x6 format, animated GIFs, custom photo filters, HD video. slow motion, hashtag printing, green screen and more. Visit our website to see everything that we can customize to fit your needs.

www.shutterbooth.com/seflorida

954.998.6416

seflorida@shutterbooth.com

When You Want The Best Event Ever!

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Derek Married on 04/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have used ShutterBooth Southeast Florida for previous events and could not be happier! Love the quality of the photo booth as well as the prints! There's someone there the entire time to make sure everything goes off with a hit! Best service around. Thank you for the fun and can't wait to use you again at my wedding!
  • User2838173 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shutterbooth is the most amazing photo booth company!!! We had so much fun at my sisters wedding last month. The staff was great so friendly and easy to deal with. Michele and Cyndi are very professional and made sure the event was absolutely perfect
  • User2838161 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently attended one of my close friends weeding and was approached by a photo both hostess. I took on the offer and went right into the Photo Booth with one of my close friends and my husband. After we took the photos we continued on with our night getting many more photos with the best Service I could ever think of and it ended out to be a great night with the shutter booth company and the overall weeding
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1007 N Federal Hwy #63, #63 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304
Location of (ShutterBooth Southeast Florida)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding