Sheryl Schwartz Image Specialist

Pensacola, FL View map

Sheryl Schwartz Image Specialist is a licensed Esthetician and professional Make-Up Artist in Pensacola FL. She received her training through Prescriptives Make-up and Skin Care, PJC Esthetic’s program, and The International Dermal Institute. She Specializes in Bridal and special occasion Airbrush make-up.

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Spa
    Heather Married on 03/15/2017
    She was wonderful. She was easy to talk to and made me feel and look like a million dollars. She teamed up with a lady from her studio for hair. I couldn't of been happy with the results. Love them !!! I do recommend the trail run on hair and makeup a few days before you big day. I did and it made it so much easier on my big day, them all ready knowing what I wanted and knowing what they had to work with.
    Alli Married on 10/29/2016
    Sheryl was so fabulous and great to work with for my wedding on 10/29/16. We had myself, 10 bridesmaids and 2 moms. She was great to coordinate with and the team she put together for our group was efficient and really did a beautiful job. Sheryl did my makeup and it was exactly how I wanted it. I don't wear a ton of makeup and wanted it on the natural side and that is what she did. I have gotten back a few of my pictures and my makeup really wow'd me. I highly recommend working with Sheryl for any and all makeup needs.
    Katie Married on 08/04/2012
    Sheryl did my makeup as well as my mom's makeup for my wedding day. She was GREAT! She is such a sweet person and did an amazing job on my makeup. I got compliments all night on it. She was timely, fun, very skilled and made the whole process easy! I would definitely recommend using her!

Alley Kat Photography Alley Kat Photography Wedding Photographers

If your getting married and want the perfect air brushed look this is your girl. she is a pro... and I know a lot of great wedding MUA's... she always blows me away with her work, it never looks fake or caked on.

700 Bayfront Parkway Pensacola, FL, 32501
8504382028
Location of (Sheryl Schwartz Image Specialist)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding