46 Cemetery Road, Richmond, VT 05477 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Shem Roose Imagery

Shem Roose Imagery is a wedding photography provider based in Richmond, Vermont. Shem Roose, the owner, has been professionally photographing weddings since 2004. Using contemporary and photojournalistic styles of photography, Shem works with each couple to understand their vision, and his flexible approach gives couples the freedom to create the shots they desire. Shem provides wedding photography throughout Burlington, as well as the surrounding area.

Shem Roose Imagery offers wedding photography to only one event per day in order to provide each couple with individualized attention. Shem provides the final high-resolution images in a variety of formats, including albums, canvases, digital files, prints, proofs, save-the-date cards, and thank-you cards. Other services that Shem provides to couples include:

• Second photographer
  • Multiple locations
Follow Shem Roose Imagery on
a14d7b53e02fc8bd Shem Roose 2123
I know right? These two are the sweetest.
I saw this bench and table at Shelburne Museum and knew that I had to get a portrait of Jon & Megan...
Nate & Julia taking a moment surrounded by the beauty at Shangri La Farm.
Nate & Julia taking a moment surrounded by the beauty at Shangri La Farm.
Julia's friend made this incredible bouquet which added even more beauty to this spot at Shangri La...
Matt & Mary at Basin Harbor in Vergennes, Vermont.
Matt & Mary at Basin Harbor in Vergennes, Vermont.
Farmhouse Group came through with food that was as beautiful as it was tasty.
Farmhouse Group came through with food that was as beautiful as it was tasty.
A quick portrait of Mary before joining her guests at Basin Harbor Club.
A quick portrait of Mary before joining her guests at Basin Harbor Club.
Amy & Alastair snuck away from the reception on golf carts so we could capture this beautiful...
All smiles. Amy & Alastair at Vermont National Country Club in Burlington, Vermont.
Nikkie & Jeremy taking a moment to themselves after the ceremony.
Nikkie & Jeremy taking a moment to themselves after the ceremony.
Seriously delicious and a unique approach to wedding dinners by Farmhouse Group.
Nick and Danielle's big, fun and talented bridal party at Jackson Gore Inn
Nick and Danielle's big, fun and talented bridal party at Jackson Gore Inn
 Okemo Resort.
Okemo Resort.
Nick and Danielle moments before their wedding ceremony at Okemo Resort.
Nick and Danielle moments before their wedding ceremony at Okemo Resort.
Danielle and her girls at Okemo Resort.
Danielle and her girls at Okemo Resort.
Dapper fellas at Okemo Resort.
Dapper fellas at Okemo Resort.
Tie limbo with a drink? Heck y
Tie limbo with a drink? Heck y
Just a couple of stunners.
Just a couple of stunners.
Nikkie was absolutely stunning

Shem Roose Imagery 5
Shem Roose Imagery 6
Shem Roose Imagery 7

Cindy · Married on 11/04/2017

I've had the privilege of following Shem Roose's photography work in snowboarding, the NBA, music, and the wedding industry, and and it was a no-brainer as to who I wanted to shoot our wedding. Words cannot even begin to express how amazing our wedding photos were by Shem, and his beautiful 2nd shooter of a wife, Rebecca were. Beyond just the end product, Shem and Rebecca were professional and absolutely delightful to work with, set up and caught great shots, and blended in with my guests seamlessly. Even people at the wedding spoke of how warm and at ease they made them feel. They caught so many candid and beautiful photos, and spent so much time and care in making sure they caught all of the days important moments. I can't recommend Shem Roose Photography enough for your wedding photography!

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Shem Roose Imagery 13
    Shem Roose Imagery 14
    Shem Roose Imagery 15

Sonya · Married on 09/23/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience working with Shem and Rebecca! Having worked with Shem on a few professional projects, I knew how talented he was - so when it came time to book a wedding photographer, he was the only person I contacted (and luckily, he was available for our date).

Shem and Rebecca brought such a wonderful energy to the day - from the moment they arrived, they were just a positive, fun, and calm presence, and their willingness to go with the flow and have fun immediately put us at ease. They struck a great balance between portraits and "must-have" pictures from my list and candid, in the moment shots, many of which turned out to be my favorites of the day. They have an incredible knack for knowing when to be present and directive, and when to fade into the background and simply capture things as they unfold. I was always aware of their presence, but they were never obtrusive, and it felt like all the pictures were organic and authentically "us" - which is exactly what I was hoping for.

Post-wedding, I got some sneak peeks within a few days, and had the full library of 1300+ edited shots within two weeks - which is SO nice, especially given that I have friends who've waited months to see theirs. And we own all the rights, which is great!

The pictures themselves are, in a word, perfect. Shem and Rebecca captured every single special moment and then some and the pictures are absolutely stunning. They truly exceeded my expectations in every way and I could not be happier with the results.

I truly think that of all the vendor-related decisions we made, hiring Shem and Rebecca to document our wedding was the best one. They really played an enormous role in making the day feel so special, and we will be treasuring their beautiful work for the rest of our lives. If you're planning a wedding, book them ASAP - you will be happy you did!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Shem Roose Imagery's reply:

Sonya & Alex, we loved being a part of your day. Thank you for trusting us to photograph everything from your rings to "The running of the Alpacas". We had a blast and you guys made our "jobs" easy! Here's to many years of health & happiness. Sincerely, Shem

Shem Roose Imagery Pricing

Shem Roose Imagery Price Rates

Shem Roose Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount