Shelly Studios Photo + Video

Taylorsville, GA View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Shelly Studios Photo + Video is a wedding photography and videography company based out of Taylorsville, Georgia. Run by husband-and-wife-duo Danny and Jennifer, this business specializes in capturing precious memories at marital celebrations. This dynamic team is incredibly passionate about their craft and loves creating fairytale-like images and videos of couples' wedding days. Their favorite scenes include sunsets and natural landscapes where they can artistically document your candid love story. For couples who would like a romantic keepsake of their special day, Shelly Studios is an excellent choice.

Shelly Studios offers a variety of wedding packages so you can find the right service for your momentous occasion. Their packages include additional photographers and videographers, to ensure every magical moment is captured. This dedicated team can also work additional hours if requested. Couples will receive their high-resolution images and videos through a private online gallery, where they can relive their beloved memories.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Simone Married on 03/19/2022

Best Last Minute Decision

Jennifer and her team were so sweet on our wedding day! Extremely accommodating considering it was a week and half before the wedding when I finally decided to book a videographer! Seeing their previous work, I just know our wedding video will be perfection!
  • Theresa
    Theresa J. Married on 12/18/2021

Best Husband and Wife team

Would first like to thank you for your exceptional talent! The pictures were wonderful, and the video brought tears. Looking forward to the final video. Again thank you both for giving memories to look at for many years to come.

Shelly Studios Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Theresa! It was such an honor being your wedding photographer and videographer and we wish you a happily ever after!
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing every step of the way!

Jen and her husband are 2 of the most amazing people! They captured every important moment and you could see the love in our pictures. She made us both feel so comfortable (My husband hates having his picture taken).I ugly cry every time I re-watched our wedding video, because its so beautiful! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Shelly Studios Photo + Video's reply:

Thank you for your support, Ashely! We had such a great time capturing your beautiful wedding and love for one another! So incredibly honored that your chose Shelly Studios!

Real Weddings

Team

Jennifer Stephens
Jennifer Stephens
Photographer

There are several reasons why I love photography. For me, I love witnessing people's true sincerity. Images are time capsules. Being able to capture your raw and authentic emotions whether it be a newborn baby that was just born, a senior who is nervous for the unknown, a new couple that just got engaged, a bride and groom ready to walk down the aisle together, a small or big family that love endlessly.. I want to capture that through my lens for you! Life is so special and being able to create timeless photos and videos for you and lasting relationships with my clients is such an honor.

Danny  Stephens
Danny Stephens
Videographer

We live in the country on 8 acres in NW Georgia with our 5 beautiful children. Danny and I are caffeine enthusiast and typically have a coffee or bang energy drink in our hands at all times. We both enjoy being outdoors and when we are not photographing our days are spent at a baseball field, cheerleading gym, gardening, taking care of our chickens, traveling or hiking.

Together we collaborate both of our skills and passion. At Shelly Studios we are able to offer you photography and videography on your special day! WE are suckers for sunsets!!

337 Wade Rd Taylorsville, GA, 30178

24/7
Location of (Shelly Studios Photo + Video)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding