Shelly Studios Photo + Video

Taylorsville, GA View map Visit website
   1 review
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Shelly Studios Photo + Video is a wedding photography and videography company based out of Taylorsville, Georgia. Run by husband-and-wife-duo Danny and Jennifer, this business specializes in capturing precious memories at marital celebrations. This dynamic team is incredibly passionate about their craft and loves creating fairytale-like images and videos of couples' wedding days. Their favorite scenes include sunsets and natural landscapes where they can artistically document your candid love story. For couples who would like a romantic keepsake of their special day, Shelly Studios is an excellent choice.

Shelly Studios offers a variety of wedding packages so you can find the right service for your momentous occasion. Their packages include additional photographers and videographers, to ensure every magical moment is captured. This dedicated team can also work additional hours if requested. Couples will receive their high-resolution images and videos through a private online gallery, where they can relive their beloved memories.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Chrissy G. Married on 03/30/2021

Photos of my dreams!

Shelly Studios was so great to work with. My husband and I used them for our engagement and wedding photos. We not only loved how our photos turned out, but had a blast and made memories doing them. I would recommend Shelly Studios for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Zach
    34 photos · 10/02/2021

Team

Jennifer Stephens
Jennifer Stephens
Photographer

There are several reasons why I love photography. For me, I love witnessing people's true sincerity. Images are time capsules. Being able to capture your raw and authentic emotions whether it be a newborn baby that was just born, a senior who is nervous for the unknown, a new couple that just got engaged, a bride and groom ready to walk down the aisle together, a small or big family that love endlessly.. I want to capture that through my lens for you! Life is so special and being able to create timeless photos and videos for you and lasting relationships with my clients is such an honor.

Danny  Stephens
Danny Stephens
Videographer

We live in the country on 8 acres in NW Georgia with our 5 beautiful children. Danny and I are caffeine enthusiast and typically have a coffee or bang energy drink in our hands at all times. We both enjoy being outdoors and when we are not photographing our days are spent at a baseball field, cheerleading gym, gardening, taking care of our chickens, traveling or hiking.

Together we collaborate both of our skills and passion. At Shelly Studios we are able to offer you photography and videography on your special day! WE are suckers for sunsets!!

337 Wade Rd Taylorsville, GA, 30178

24/7
Location of (Shelly Studios Photo + Video)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding