Gold Fern Photography

Decatur, GA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Gold Fern Photography is a wedding photographer based in Decatur, Georgia, just 18 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta. Owner Regina thrives when being able to share her talents with couples celebrating their relationships’ most special moments. This photographer is dedicated to preserving her clients’ love stories so that they can relive their one-of-a-kind memories for years to come.

By taking an old-school approach to their practice, Gold Fern Photography aims to emulate the soft quality of vintage film through vivid imagery. To simplify your planning process, Regina has curated multiple cohesive packages. If you’re hosting an elaborate celebration, she offers full-day coverage, a digital photo gallery, a complimentary engagement session, and at least 400 edited images. For smaller gatherings and intimate elopements, this photographer offers ceremony coverage, 200 edited images, and a champagne toast. To capture your long-awaited event in even more detail, Regina also offers videography services. Couple portraits and engagement photoshoots can be arranged to safeguard the special moments leading up to the day. Though based in Decatur, this photographer is happy to travel to those celebrating elsewhere.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Juliette L. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Gold Fern Photography is amazing!

I had the pleasure of working with Gold Fern Photography for our elopement, and I cannot express in words how amazing she is. Not only was she early to set up, very professional, and very clear in her directions to my crazy family in where to stand and how to smile, but she was somehow able to capture the most perfect and intimate moments without us knowing she was even there. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun, professional, caring photographer for their event. She did a really great job. Our wedding photos our hanging up in our home and they make me smile every single
    day. Let her do the same for you!
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful photos

Regina did a fabulous job on our wedding and engagement photos. She put us at ease in front of the camera and the results were amazing!
    Angie B. Married on 05/03/2021

Highly recommend!

Regina was fabulous! Very attentive to my needs and did an excellent job staying calm and helping me stay calm during my special day. She took amazing photos and got them sent back quickly and even got a preview ready for me while I was still on my honeymoon!

Deals

Gold Fern Photography 1
Exclusive
Gold Fern Photography 2
Offer
Wondering when to book your photographer? Book your wedding with me during the month of September and recieve $200 off any package!

Decatur Decatur, GA, 30034
Location of (Gold Fern Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding