Lexington, KY 40502 Map · Phone number

About Shelly Fortune Event Design

With distinctive style & creativity, our full service planning and design firm will produce your special event.

Working side by side with you, we are able to make your event become a reality. We collaborate with local makers to select the perfect invitations, linens, lighting, colors and textures, and to enhance the event space, all while maintaining your individuality.

It takes a personal commitment; it takes careful attention to detail. We take our inspiration from our clients—from you. We believe in collaborating with our clients to build relationships and create one-of-a-kind events you will remember forever.

Follow Shelly Fortune Event Design on

img76
9da661abf28f0de8 1389798211574 019

2 Reviews for Shelly Fortune Event Design

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Planning our wedding was stress free from the day we hired Shelly. She had great ideas and helped pull all of mine together. She was always available and organized. The day of our wedding didn't have a glitch. She and her staff kept everything on track. I couldn't imagine doing it without her!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Juli · Married on 09/06/2014

Shelly and her team were AMAZING every step of the way, from planning, to day of. She is super friendly, helpful, creative and fun to work with, and incredibly polished and organized. Her special touches made my big day extra amazing, and she and her crew couldn't have been more valuable to have on hand to make everything run smoothly. They truly went above and beyond in every aspect. They offered great advice during planning, kept my mom happy, kept all vendors/participants on schedule, made everything look beautiful, and kept me looking and feeling great. As a type A event planner myself, it was so awesome to have a trusting team take care of everything on the big day so I could focus on family, friends and having fun!!! I highly highly highly recommend Shelly!!!

Sent on 06/21/2015