Gilbert, AZ 85298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Shelby Lea Photography

Learn more about us by visiting our site ShelbyLea.com! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Shelby Lea Photography on

Shelby Lea Photography 6
Shelby Lea Photography 7

Kathryn Martin · Married on 09/14/2018

Martin Wedding - 9/14/18

We hired Shelby to photograph our wedding and it was the most amazing experience ever to work with her and her husband. She is so sweet and kind and made both my husband and I feel so comfortable and amazing throughout the whole process of working together, especially during pictures. Shelby went above and beyond for us and even got our pictures back to us so quickly and sent sneak peeks to us to hold us over through our excitement of wanting to relive our wedding day. As a photographer myself, pictures were super important to me and having a talented photographer that takes amazing pictures was #1 on my priority list when it came to our wedding. We got that and so much more. I'm so glad I hired Shelby and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her! She's incredible!!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Shelby and Colby are amazing. Shelby first took pictures for our family for my maternity pictures. I loved them so much and knew that I had to have her at my wedding. She also took our engagement pictures. I’m so in love with ALL our pictures. I will use Shelby and Colby for all our pictures in the future. They are the sweetest couple ❤️

Shelby Lea Photography 8
    Shelby Lea Photography 9
    Shelby Lea Photography 10
    Shelby Lea Photography 11
    Shelby Lea Photography 12

Maegan · Married on 10/28/2017

Shelby Photography is hands down the best photographer I have ever encountered! Professional, attentative, and engaging! The photo style they use truly captures the emotions! We will forever use her for all of our future photography needs!

Shelby Lea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files