Gilbert, AZ 85298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Shelby Lea Photography

Learn more about us by visiting our site ShelbyLea.com! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Shelby Lea Photography on

Shelby Lea Photography 7
  • Kady

Kady · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

Shelby was a doll to work with leading up to the wedding. The "power-couple" husband and wife photography team made our wedding day so simple when it came to capturing each and every special moment and we felt so comfortable in their hands. They guided us through the various "steps" of our wedding and provided great direction when it came to taking the perfect shot. They were perfectly professional and great company as well.

Aside from the day of experience, their followup and communication was top-notch. We received our sneak peek gallery within days of the wedding, which was such a great surprise! Our full wedding gallery was sent almost four weeks before agreed. Their work is just beautiful and I would highly recommend partnering with Shelby Lea Photography for your wedding day without question.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Shelby Lea Photography 8
    Shelby Lea Photography 9
    Shelby Lea Photography 10
  • Marli

Marli Young · Married on 01/26/2019

MVPs of Our Wedding!

I couldn’t thank Shelby & Colbe more for our beautiful wedding & engagement photos. They made our day go seamlessly and Shelby was there throughout the whole planning process to answer questions, offer advice, and meet in person to address concerns I had. I received countless compliments from everyone who saw our wedding photos and the turn around time was so fast! I’m so lucky to have these beautiful memories to look back on. I love Shelby so much, I even had her do my grad photos....which she also killed! Can’t say enough great things about Shelby & Colbe!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Shelby Lea Photography 11
    Shelby Lea Photography 12
    Shelby Lea Photography 13
    Shelby Lea Photography 14

Kathryn Martin · Married on 09/14/2018

Martin Wedding - 9/14/18

We hired Shelby to photograph our wedding and it was the most amazing experience ever to work with her and her husband. She is so sweet and kind and made both my husband and I feel so comfortable and amazing throughout the whole process of working together, especially during pictures. Shelby went above and beyond for us and even got our pictures back to us so quickly and sent sneak peeks to us to hold us over through our excitement of wanting to relive our wedding day. As a photographer myself, pictures were super important to me and having a talented photographer that takes amazing pictures was #1 on my priority list when it came to our wedding. We got that and so much more. I'm so glad I hired Shelby and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her! She's incredible!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Shelby Lea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files