Shelby Lea Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Maisy
    Maisy A. Married on 05/15/2021

The absolute BEST!

I cannot save enough about how wonderful Shelby & Colbe were to work with. They were absolutely amazing photographers and just overall great people in general. Before we got married I followed their work on instagram and it was a exactly what I wanted. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Tegan Married on 11/28/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our favorite vendor hands down!!

Shelby has exceeded our expectations as a photographer. We met with her and her husband Colbe last November for our engagement shoot and the photos are stunning. We love the way she captured us and the desert landscape. Throughout this whole process Shelby has been responsive, professional, and genuinely kind. We were so comfortable during our engagement shoot that we have no doubt we will feel comfortable and in good hands on our wedding day. My fiancé and I were planning to get married this May and are having to reschedule due to the COVID19 pandemic. Shelby has been flexible and understanding with us needing to postpone, and I'm happy knowing she's able to continue with us during these difficult circumstances.
  • Kady
    Kady Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

Shelby was a doll to work with leading up to the wedding. The "power-couple" husband and wife photography team made our wedding day so simple when it came to capturing each and every special moment and we felt so comfortable in their hands. They guided us through the various "steps" of our wedding and provided great direction when it came to taking the perfect shot. They were perfectly professional and great company as well.

Aside from the day of experience, their followup and communication was top-notch. We received our sneak peek gallery within days of the wedding, which was such a great surprise! Our full wedding gallery was sent almost four weeks before agreed. Their work is just beautiful and I would highly recommend partnering with Shelby Lea Photography for your wedding day without question.

Shelby Lea Photography's reply:

Kady! We absolutely loved getting to work with you and Cody! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind review :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Marli
    Marli Y. Married on 01/26/2019

MVPs of Our Wedding!

I couldn’t thank Shelby & Colbe more for our beautiful wedding & engagement photos. They made our day go seamlessly and Shelby was there throughout the whole planning process to answer questions, offer advice, and meet in person to address concerns I had. I received countless compliments from everyone who saw our wedding photos and the turn around time was so fast! I’m so lucky to have these beautiful memories to look back on. I love Shelby so much, I even had her do my grad photos....which she also killed! Can’t say enough great things about Shelby & Colbe!!!

Shelby Lea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marli :) I'm so happy to hear that you along with everyone who saw your photos loved them! Such a sweet complement!! *hugs*
    Kathryn M. Married on 09/14/2018

Martin Wedding - 9/14/18

We hired Shelby to photograph our wedding and it was the most amazing experience ever to work with her and her husband. She is so sweet and kind and made both my husband and I feel so comfortable and amazing throughout the whole process of working together, especially during pictures. Shelby went above and beyond for us and even got our pictures back to us so quickly and sent sneak peeks to us to hold us over through our excitement of wanting to relive our wedding day. As a photographer myself, pictures were super important to me and having a talented photographer that takes amazing pictures was #1 on my priority list when it came to our wedding. We got that and so much more. I'm so glad I hired Shelby and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her! She's incredible!!

Shelby Lea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Katie! We had so much fun working with you and Tyler! It's still such a complement that you chose me to be your wedding photographer :) Seriously, love ya!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby and Colby are amazing. Shelby first took pictures for our family for my maternity pictures. I loved them so much and knew that I had to have her at my wedding. She also took our engagement pictures. I’m so in love with ALL our pictures. I will use Shelby and Colby for all our pictures in the future. They are the sweetest couple ❤️
    Maegan Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby Photography is hands down the best photographer I have ever encountered! Professional, attentative, and engaging! The photo style they use truly captures the emotions! We will forever use her for all of our future photography needs!
    Emily Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby and Colbe blew me out of the water with the images they captured from my wedding. Hiring them to capture the most incredible day of my life was seriously the best decision. They are so great to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend them.
    Ashley Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby and Colbie are just the sweetest photography team. Incredibly talented and so fun to work with!
  • Private_User123
    Brooke Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was very happy with the engagement pictures that Shelby took! They were absolutely stunning! She also drove 2 hours out to a perfect location to take my pictures and the view was spectacular! I would recommend her 100% because you will not be disappointed working with her.
    Kelsey S. Married on 05/27/2017

Great Investment!

We knew we wanted to invest in a great photographer for our wedding and Shelby was just that. She captured all of our moments perfectly! Her personality is so lively and she works well with large groups, including lots of grandkids!
  • User2944506 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby took my maternity photos & they are some of my favorite pictures I've ever gotten! She is SO fun to work with & she does such an amazing job. I got over 200 pictures back (which was awesome) & I loved every single one!! Definitely book with Shelby!
    Kailey Married on 10/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I always use Shelby as my photographer. She's super accommodating with my schedule and she's fun to have around. She makes it easy to be myself and to let her know exactly what I want in a picture. I also love that she edits by enhancing photos and not changing them so they look very natural but beautiful! Would definitely recommend her for any event or special moment!
    Kristin Married on 10/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby is INCREDIBLE! We had her take our engagement photos and I was already pleased, but once I received our wedding photos back I was just blown away. She is the sweetest person and her husband is awesome too! She is also super affordable too which is a huge plus too. They were professional, fast, and easy. I am so happy we found her for our wedding day!

Shelby Lea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We are grateful for sweet clients like you guys!!!
    Alexa Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I showed my mom a few pictures that Shelby captured of my husband and I at the Gilbert temple (the pictures were from a distance) and she asked me what magazine did I find those pictures in. She could not believe that the pictures I showed her were from a photographer in Gilbert of my husband and I. Shelby was so great to work with! Seriously such a sweet person and makes you feel totally comfortable! She was so flexible and worked with our schedule. The pictures she took of us looks like it came from a fairytale. I can't wait to go to her for more sessions in the future!
  • Shay
    Shay Married on 07/09/2016

Best pictures ever!

Shelby and her husband were super nice and professional! The pictures turned out beautiful. She got them back within 2 weeks.
    Shaelynn T. Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So grateful to have Shelby as our wedding photographer!

Shelby was very well organized and so quick, but thorough, with our wedding day pictures! She made sure to get all the special pictures we wanted. She delivered beautiful bright pictures despite the bright mid day sun and the 100+ degree weather in Gilbert! As I have been to other weddings since then and watched other photographers and how they do things, I am so grateful to have had Shelby on our wedding day, everything went so smoothly! Definitely recommend her!
    Joy Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing Photographer!

Shelby is an amazing, fun, and professional photographer who beautifully captures memories. She shot our engagement and wedding pictures and we will forever cherish the pictures that she took. I highly recommend her!
    Bailey Married on 04/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby was absolutely amazing! The whole experience was great. My husband and I are in love with our photos!
  • User2812471 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby was great! She was able to manage getting great pictures of my entire family at our temple wedding. She knows how to make it go efficiently for sure. She is so sweet and caring! She wants you to be happy and she cares about making you comfortable and pretty in a pic! I've taken pictures three separate times with her now!
  • Kalynn
    Kalynn B. Married on 05/30/2015

Shelby is amazing!

Shelby and her husband Colbe are so fun to work with! They are both professional, but at the same time make you feel like you have known them for years! I definitely recommend them to everyone I hear of looking for a photographer!
    Sally E. Married on 05/08/2015

Natural behind the camera

Shelby makes you feel so comfortable, she treats you like you’re an old friend. She’s professional and her natural talent behind the camera makes it easy to be at ease in front of it. She took our engagement and wedding photos. They will always hold a special place in our hearts, and we can’t wait to work with her again!
  • BreAnne
    Breanne O. Married on 01/03/2015

Highly recommend Shelby!

Shelby is the best! She took my wedding pictures four years ago and I absolutely love how they turned out. She is professional but so much fun to work with. We had a blast during our photo shoots!
    Kimberlee Married on 10/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    During our session it started pouring down rain and we were soaked. She doesn't control the weather. Shelby offered to redo our shoot on a different day. It was amazing! We loved all the photos she sent us! We also got our photos back within 2 weeks.
    Erin Married on 04/30/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shelby is AMAZING! She has taken our family pictures and both of my children's yearly pictures and my maternity pictures as well! I have never been even remotely disappointed with what I have received!
illustration stars