Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

35 Reviews for Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.

Delivery (4)
Aisle Decor (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Corsages (2)
Non-Floral (1)

It was an absolute honor to be a part of a Shea Hopely Wedding. I had a vision that she took and ran with to perfection. Every little detail was perfect and I could not stop looking around at how fabulous my wedding ceremony and reception areas looked. From day one, I had complete faith that my wedding would be nothing but spectacular. Our motto was “Go big” and she delivered even bigger. Thank you Shea (and Brooke) for making our dreams come true. You outdid yourselves and I cannot thank you enough.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I admittedly know nothing about flowers, so before I had a phone consultation with Shea, I sent her a very thorough picture description of the vibe I was going for on my wedding day. I decided to relinquish all creative control to Shea and her team after speaking with her because her knowledge and total vision is unparalleled- she is amazing. About a week after we spoke, she sent me a quote with a detailed description of her creative vision, and everything blew me away. I repeatedly read the descriptions (they were beautiful) and tried to create a mental image of how everything would look--clearly I am not creative enough because I was completely floored when I saw her floral design on my wedding day. My bouquet was the most exquisite floral arrangement I had ever seen and my sweetheart table was better than anything I had ever stumbled upon on Pinterest. She has such an acute attention to detail that I had never seen before. My wedding was breathtaking and I owe a lot of it to Shea. Thank you for designing the wedding of my dreams!

Profile Picture chrissy, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

If you are looking for a florist in the northern Florida area, I enthusiastically recommend Shea Hopely. She is professional in all her dealings with clients, she responds to emails promptly and is easy to talk with on the phone. She has a great staff-her assistant, Brooke, is wonderful to deal with. BUT the most important element about Shea is her creativity and talent in transforming your venue into "magic." She creates beautiful centerpieces, altar designs, bouquets, etc...Shea can take your vision and create something that is way beyond what you could imagine. I now wish we had used her not just for flowers, but as a wedding planner, also. Thank you, Shea, for your flexibility and down-to-earth attitude. You will not be disappointed if you choose Shea Hopely Flowers

Profile Picture Lori, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews

Custom Wedding Designs

20 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Shea always goes above and beyond anything I could ever imagine and does a beautiful job! She is one of the most talented people I know and she always pays very close attention to details which is so important to me as a designer. I always highly recommend her to my clients!

Events