Shea Hopely Flowers Inc. Reviews

36 | Jacksonville, FL

36 Reviews for Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

It was an absolute honor to be a part of a Shea Hopely Wedding. I had a vision that she took and ran with to perfection. Every little detail was perfect and I could not stop looking around at how fabulous my wedding ceremony and reception areas looked. From day one, I had complete faith that my wedding would be nothing but spectacular. Our motto was “Go big” and she delivered even bigger. Thank you Shea (and Brooke) for making our dreams come true. You outdid yourselves and I cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

We are so honored to be a part of your big day, and can not thank you enough for trusting us! You make our job a true dream job! Much love to you and Jordan!

chrissy · Married on 07/16/2016

I admittedly know nothing about flowers, so before I had a phone consultation with Shea, I sent her a very thorough picture description of the vibe I was going for on my wedding day. I decided to relinquish all creative control to Shea and her team after speaking with her because her knowledge and total vision is unparalleled- she is amazing. About a week after we spoke, she sent me a quote with a detailed description of her creative vision, and everything blew me away. I repeatedly read the descriptions (they were beautiful) and tried to create a mental image of how everything would look--clearly I am not creative enough because I was completely floored when I saw her floral design on my wedding day. My bouquet was the most exquisite floral arrangement I had ever seen and my sweetheart table was better than anything I had ever stumbled upon on Pinterest. She has such an acute attention to detail that I had never seen before. My wedding was breathtaking and I owe a lot of it to Shea. Thank you for designing the wedding of my dreams!

Brittany · Married on 11/21/2015

Shea is the best!!! We met with several florists and after talking with Shea and seeing how open she was to bringing my vision to life, we knew she was the one. The flowers were incredibly beautiful beyond my wildest dreams. She was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. Thank you!!

Victoria · Married on 10/24/2015

Shea and her team are incredible! First, she was incredibly flexible and helpful in creating beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I while still staying within my budget. At first, I had pretty specific ideas of what I wanted, but when I started following on her on Instagram and realized even more so what an incredible talent she is, I told her to just "go crazy" with my bouquet. And the final look took my breath away, it was so gorgeous! Shea is very responsive and just a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Shea to any bride!

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

Truly look no further for your florist...this is who you want! Shea's skill and talent to deliver the most amazing, beautiful arrangements are breathe taking. Our guests are still talking about how lovely the flowers where. Shea was so wonderful to do busy with, her eye for design and detail is most appreciated.

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Shea is absolutely AMAZING! From the moment we spoke the first time I knew I had chosen the right person to make my vision come to life. I sent her a huge Pinterest board and she took that and proposed such beautiful ideas! Flowers I had to look up that were so unique and beautiful and ideas I had never even thought of- like a vintage chalkboard seating chart and dance floor chandelier!

She was honestly like my own personal wedding planner along the way. I would run decor ideas by here and she would suggest her own ideas and offer help when needed. She knows how to take your vision to a level you never even thought of. If you are looking for a STUNNING display of high quality flowers and decor you found it here with Shea. You will not be let down, she went above and beyond on my day and did things I didn't even know she was going to do. Everyone had such amazing things to say from everything to my bouquet all the way to the linens!

Halie · Married on 04/26/2014

Working with Shea was one of the best decisions I made - she did FAR more than expected. She helped me find a wedding planner, Cassie, who was just an absolute blessing to work with as well. Shea literally pulled everything together perfectly and I can honestly say that my wedding day was an absolute dream - not a single thing was out of place... it was absolutely beautiful. I instantly trusted Shea in that she understood my style and knew exactly what we wanted for our day. The flowers, lighting and over all look of the ceremony and reception created a perfect backdrop for a fabulous day for our families and friends to enjoy!

Thank you so much for going above and beyond to make our day what it was!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

Awww thanks Halie! You are a dream client! I can't not thank you enough for trusting us with you big day!
    XO
    Shea~

Bonnie · Married on 04/12/2014

BEAUTIFUL!!! The flowers were stunning. Shea Hopely was very professional and worked with me on my budget and was able to produce something so special, it is hard to even describe. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank You Shea Hopely!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

So welcome! It was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 04/11/2014

Shea does amazing work and can transform a space to look exactly as you envision! Our wedding ceremony flowers and reception decor was the best I've ever seen. We were so pleased with her creativity and she is amazing to work with:)

Lauren · Married on 04/05/2014

Gorgeous floral arrangements that aren't just your typical roses and baby's breath. Shea really made my vision (inspired by pinterest) for lush floral with lots of texture and romanticism come to life. She was very helpful and everything came out great!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Thanks Lauren!
    It was a joy to work with you. Thank you so much for all the kind words and appreciating what we do!!

Angela · Married on 04/05/2014

Shea Hopely did an amazing job with our wedding. From a value and creative approach to interpreting what we wanted (even when we weren't able to vocalize it fully), everything turned out better than I had hoped. Shea is definitely skilled at reinventing a space and giving it a new and fresh look beyond the cheesy and cliche wedding ceremonies/receptions. I highly recommend Shea Hopely if you are looking for a more modern, young, yet classy interpretation. Thanks Shea!!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Angela! It was so much fun putting together your designs and transforming the venue. We love would we do and so glad to hear it shows!

Cindy · Married on 01/24/2014

I was stunned and overwhelmed at how amazingly beautiful my daughters wedding was thanks to Shea. She is a wonderful person and a joy to work with. From the bouquets to the center pieces to the wreath on the door - all amazing, beautiful and completed the event and created memories that I will never forget. Thank you Shea for a stunning day!!!

We LOVED working with Shea. She was amazing and full of great ideas. My wedding planner recommended using her and she was right. I had no problem getting my ideas across and she made it happen perfectly. Even when the plans and venue had to change she had new ideas for the new space and made it better than I could have imagined. I was bummed to have to change my venue but once I saw what she had planned I knew there was nothing to worry about.

Anne · Married on 01/18/2014

From the start of the wedding planning process, my daughter felt that the flowers were a very important component. Shea did not disappoint her with her finished product. The flowers were everything my daughter asked for and more. The reception area was absolutely beautiful and Shea's arrangements were in large part the reason for that. Throughout the evening, numerous guests complimented the flowers and table decor. Shea was very easy to work with and she was always responsive to our many emails. I would not hesitate for a minute to work with her again.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much! You and your daughter where dream clients!

Haley · Married on 01/04/2014

I truly believe that gorgeous fresh flowers can take a pretty wedding reception and make it look like it came straight out of a bridal magazine. This is exactly what Shea Hopely does! From the beginning of our planning process, she was very responsive and did everything she could to work within our floral budget. I had a good idea of what I was looking for and she made that vision become a reality. Shea was extremely professional during our initial meeting and was quick with return emails every time I had a question. Our flowers were everything I expected them to be and more, and we received numerous compliments from our wedding guests. She handled the delivery and set-up, checked in with me on wedding day, and ensured that everything looked flawless. If you are considering using Shea Hopely, I would HIGHLY recommend her. Just google "Shea Hopely Flowers" and look at images of her work.... what more could you want?! Thank you, Shea, for sharing your talent and making our ceremony and reception gorgeous!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words!
    Made my day!! Xoxo

Tamara · Married on 11/30/2013

As I scoured Pinterest for inspiration, I decided on a rustic vintage theme. There are three Amelia Island florists, but I didn’t find that they could mirror the overall look I wanted. After a site visit to Amelia Island, I picked up the Amelia Island Weddings magazine and saw an ad for Shea Hopely. At first look of her website, I knew immediately she had to be my florist. If I had to break the budget on something, it was going to be the flowers. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, and I knew after our first phone conversation she would nail the look I was going for. She had excellent ideas and worked within our budget. Words cannot express the feeling I had when I first walked into the venue and saw her work firsthand. It was truly breathtaking!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Shea Hopely Flowers Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much!! This made my day! xoxo

Beth · Married on 11/17/2013

Bailie's wedding was incredible!! You did a fabulous job on the flowers and decorations. Thank you Thank you!! Picture is one of the table centerpieces.

MaryBeth · Married on 10/12/2013

Shea and her team are simply the BEST. Her work at my wedding was beautiful and she needed little to no guidance, aside from a brief description of my vision for the decor. She is incredibly talented at finding the perfect combination of flowers and decorations to make a setting that is exactly in line with what you envision. Our venue was breathtaking and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that is looking to add a personal touch to their event - you won't be disappointed!

I could not recommend Shea more. She is more than a Florist! I have seen a few weddings done by Shea, and she transforms the venues into incredible, romantic and personalized celebrations!

Megan · Married on 06/16/2013

Shea Hopely Flowers is AMAZING! Every bloom at my wedding was undoubtedly beautiful, elegant and so fresh! The flowers topped off every look from the ceremony, to the reception, and my bouquet and the girls' bouquets were absolutely breathtaking. Shea is so easy to work with, attentive to detail, and gives you exactly what you are picturing in your head. Thank you so much Shea!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2013

My husband and I were so happy we chose Shea Hopely to design the flowers and decor for our wedding in Amelia Island. We met with Shea about 6 months prior to our wedding and from the very first meeting it was clear she understood the vision we were looking to achieve. Shea met with us about two months before the wedding to do a final walk through at our venue to confirm all of the decor she was designing. She was able to listen to our ideas & help us create the most beautiful reception we could have possibly dreamed up.

The day of the wedding she did not disappoint. Everything was exactly as she described it would be and MORE! We were completely blown away when we first walked into our Reception space to see the most beautiful floral chandelier hanging from the center of the dance floor. We had never seen anything like it before! My bouquet was stunning as were all of the bridesmaids bouquets & centerpieces. Shea didn't skimp on anything. All of the flowers were great quality & beautiful.

We highly recommend Shea Hopely to any Bride looking for a a Floral Designer for their wedding!!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 12/01/2012

Shea Hopely is truly talented and has an exceptional eye to make your wedding vision come true. From the get-go she was willing to work within our budget. Not to mention I have never met or got to have a meeting face to face with her yet she was able to make all of my ideas come to fruition. My bouquet has gotten a ton of compliments and the center pieces were stunning. She even put that final touch on my cake and two large alter pieces we had designed ourselves. If you are getting married in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area she is the florist for you!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2012

Shea customizes your wedding to be exactly what you want. She is very thorough with photos and examples during prep meetings to make sure she is on the same page as you are with your ideas. Her experience shows when she is able to tell you ideas of things that will work and things that won't. Shea is very responsive via email and will always get back with you if you have a question/concern. She was spot on with everything and guests are still talking about how gorgeous the decor was!

Kelli · Married on 10/20/2012

One of my favorite things about our wedding was the beautiful flower arrangements by Shea Hopely. I gave her pictures of what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I had imagined. I got tons of compliments on how beautiful the table centerpieces were.

Ashlea · Married on 10/20/2012

Shea was so wonderful! Everything that we envisioned for our special day was executed flawlessly! Planning a wedding thousands of miles away and 6 time zones over was not easy, but Shea had the best communication skills. Thank you for putting together a beautiful wedding!