240 Bonnie Briar Place, Sparks, NV 89509 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About She Said Yes Weddings and Events

She Said Yes Weddings has been recognized as one of Lake Tahoe's premiere planning companies and has set out to produce unforgettable weddings. Karie + Alex are a dynamic husband and wife team focusing on wedding planning, management, logistics and design. The She Said Yes Team will oversee and execute every detail of your wedding allowing you to enjoy (not only the planning journey) the wedding day. Their hands-on management approach will keep you organized and worry-free leading into your wedding day. Partnering with She Said Yes Weddings, your wedding will be personalized reflecting style, elegance and creativity. She Said Yes Weddings is a destination wedding planning company while also focusing on local couples.

She Said Yes Weddings has customized packages that is eye-catching for every couple getting married.

• Full-Service Planning + Design

22 Reviews for She Said Yes Weddings and Events

• Mak

Mak Enzie · Married on 10/08/2019

Best choice!!

Hiring Karie and her team from She Said Yes was such a blessing for us! I am an extremely organized person and thought I was going to be a rockstar wedding planner but the combination of being in a graduate program, planning our wedding in Tahoe from Southern CA, and booking the most "do it yourself" venue ever left me feeling panicky about pulling off the wedding we dreamed of. Immediately after my first phone call with Karie, I was confident and excited for our wedding again. She was SO knowledgeable, listened to my worries and came up with solutions immediately. We had a pretty simple wedding on the scale of decor and details so we were looking for someone to basically assist us with coordinating all of our vendors and helping us through the process of working with a completely bare/low-electricity venue. She did all of this with ease and SO SO much more. As just ONE example of her going above and beyond... she met us in Reno on Easter weekend and worked with our party rental company to open on a day they were closed so that we could do a private appointment. Not only did we have a VIP experience at the rental company on a day that they were closed but she met us there on a weekend morning with a huge smile and lots of excitement. Karie coordinated multiple conference calls with my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and understood all the details of the day and our vision. This is WAY more effort than many of my friends' coordinators put into the planning process at the "day-of coordination" level and she even helped us connect with a new photographer (who we LOVED) after losing our photographer late in the game. On the day of our wedding we simply could not have done it without her and her amazing team. They coordinated the entire timeline, herded my wild wedding party, and stayed late (Like 12am late) after to gather every last detail. As a sweet side note, my fiance and I are Christian and Karie and her team/our vendors prayed over our wedding. This still makes me emotional because of the love and care she poured into our special day. She is such a gem and I cannot gush about this team enough. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Sara Lopez · Married on 09/22/2019

Karie is the best!

Karie and team are absolute ROCKSTARS! I honestly don't know what I would have done without their help for our big day. Not only are they so nice and professional, they get STUFF done! As a bride and with pre-wedding day jitters, they led the charge from the rehearsal through to the end of our big day and night. They really take the time to make sure all vendors are aligned prior to the wedding, and allowed me and my husband to truly enjoy and celebrate with our family and friends. Hiring Karie was the best decision I made, and would recommend her to all looking for wedding coordinator or planner in the Tahoe area. :)

Sent on 10/16/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! You guys were so sweet and I loved getting to know the two of you! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter!

Karie-

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

She Said Yes Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Religious

Real Weddings

• 240 Bonnie Briar Place Sparks, NV, 89509 See on map
    775-346-6362 (Phone number)
    Location of (She Said Yes Weddings and Events)