240 Bonnie Briar Place, Sparks, NV 89509 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About She Said Yes Weddings and Events

She Said Yes Weddings and Events is a premier wedding planning company servicing the Lake Tahoe area. Voted 201, 2018 and 2019 Best Wedding Planner for Northern Nevada, She Said Yes Weddings provides a professional and personal way to plan your wedding. Planning with She Said Yes is a wedding experience that, we know, you will find enjoyable!

She Said Yes Weddings and Events offers multiple services from full planning packages to our day-of coordination services. We really do want you to enjoy the planning of your wedding! Below are just a few ways She Said Yes Weddings can help with your special day-

• Budget planning
  • Online Planning Portal
  • Event design and styling
  • Venue/vendor selection assistance and coordination
  • Review all vendor contracts
  • Assistance with guest accommodation/communication
  • Day-of decor setup and teardown
  • Coordinate wedding ceremony and rehearsal

Want to see more of our work? Follow us on Instagram @shesaidyesweddings

She Said Yes Weddings and Events 5
  • Mak

Mak Enzie · Married on 10/08/2019

Best choice!!

Hiring Karie and her team from She Said Yes was such a blessing for us! I am an extremely organized person and thought I was going to be a rockstar wedding planner but the combination of being in a graduate program, planning our wedding in Tahoe from Southern CA, and booking the most "do it yourself" venue ever left me feeling panicky about pulling off the wedding we dreamed of. Immediately after my first phone call with Karie, I was confident and excited for our wedding again. She was SO knowledgeable, listened to my worries and came up with solutions immediately. We had a pretty simple wedding on the scale of decor and details so we were looking for someone to basically assist us with coordinating all of our vendors and helping us through the process of working with a completely bare/low-electricity venue. She did all of this with ease and SO SO much more. As just ONE example of her going above and beyond... she met us in Reno on Easter weekend and worked with our party rental company to open on a day they were closed so that we could do a private appointment. Not only did we have a VIP experience at the rental company on a day that they were closed but she met us there on a weekend morning with a huge smile and lots of excitement. Karie coordinated multiple conference calls with my vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and understood all the details of the day and our vision. This is WAY more effort than many of my friends' coordinators put into the planning process at the "day-of coordination" level and she even helped us connect with a new photographer (who we LOVED) after losing our photographer late in the game. On the day of our wedding we simply could not have done it without her and her amazing team. They coordinated the entire timeline, herded my wild wedding party, and stayed late (Like 12am late) after to gather every last detail. As a sweet side note, my fiance and I are Christian and Karie and her team/our vendors prayed over our wedding. This still makes me emotional because of the love and care she poured into our special day. She is such a gem and I cannot gush about this team enough. HIGHLY recommend!

She Said Yes Weddings and Events 7
    She Said Yes Weddings and Events 8
    She Said Yes Weddings and Events 9
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Sara Lopez · Married on 09/22/2019

Karie is the best!

Karie and team are absolute ROCKSTARS! I honestly don't know what I would have done without their help for our big day. Not only are they so nice and professional, they get STUFF done! As a bride and with pre-wedding day jitters, they led the charge from the rehearsal through to the end of our big day and night. They really take the time to make sure all vendors are aligned prior to the wedding, and allowed me and my husband to truly enjoy and celebrate with our family and friends. Hiring Karie was the best decision I made, and would recommend her to all looking for wedding coordinator or planner in the Tahoe area. :)

She Said Yes Weddings and Events 10
    Sent on 10/16/2019

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! You guys were so sweet and I loved getting to know the two of you! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter!

Karie-

Award

She Said Yes Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil