She Said Yes Weddings and Events

Sparks, NV View map

She Said Yes Weddings has been recognized as one of Lake Tahoe's premiere planning companies and has set out to produce unforgettable weddings. Karie + Alex are a dynamic husband and wife team focusing on wedding planning, management, logistics and design. The She Said Yes Team will oversee and execute every detail of your wedding allowing you to enjoy (not only the planning journey) the wedding day. Their hands-on management approach will keep you organized and worry-free leading into your wedding day. Partnering with She Said Yes Weddings, your wedding will be personalized reflecting style, elegance and creativity. She Said Yes Weddings is a destination wedding planning company while also focusing on local couples.

She Said Yes Weddings has customized packages that is eye-catching for every couple getting married.

• Full-Service Planning + Design
  • Partial Planning
  • Managment Services
  • Design Team
  • Rehearsal Dinner
  • Bridal Showers
  • Welcome Parties
  • Engagement Parties

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 12/11/2021

The character limit is too low to express my gratitude

There is no way I can possibly express how amazing Karie and her She Said Yes team were. She was with us for 2 years while we postponed and planned an absolutely amazing event. She kept us calm when we postponed and got us excited when it was time to celebrate. She made sure our day was our idea of perfection. I trusted Karie throughout this process to always give us the best vendors and the best advice. We are honored to be a She Said Yes couple!

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

I woke up to this review! THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write this! It truly means so much! Your wedding will be one I remember forever! Getting to know all of you throughout the process was such fun! Jessica, your energy is what the world needs! It was my absolute joy to help plan your wedding! Keep in touch ❤️ Please!!

Karie-
    Courtney W. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Karie is a life savor!!!!!!! There is no way our special day would have been so stress-free without her. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone. I’m a very organized person so I didn’t think we would need a coordinator, but it allowed me to just show up and enjoy my special day without all the stress.

She Said Yes Weddings and Events's reply:

I enjoyed getting to know the two of you! I know you have great days ahead! Believing in your marriage and a life of laughter!

Thank you so much for reviewing us and saying YES to She Said Yes!

Keep in Touch!
    Karie-
    Patrick S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

Hiring Karie from She Said Yes was the best decision I made in our wedding planning process. Karie was there for us every step of the way, and was never more than a quick email or text away. Our monthly phone calls kept me on track with what my tasks were for the month and what was coming up. I always knew where I stood in my planning and was able to be prepared for what was next! Due to COVID and so many other surrounding circumstances beyond our control, my fiancé, me, and Karie went on an adventure which involved postponing our wedding from 2020 into 2021, and eventually having to cancel it altogether. While there were definitely some bumps in the road, none of these were related to Karie, in fact she made those bumps into a manageable and easy to understand hiccup. Karie fought for our wedding just as hard as we did, and although we ended up having to cancel our event, I have no doubt in my mind that had our wedding been able to proceed, Karie and her team would have been amazing, and would have made the event an unforgettable one.

If you are debating on whether or not to hire this thoughtful, kind, and talented women, trust me and do it. I wouldn't have been able to navigate the craziness without her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Miller & Kate
    39 photos · 09/22/2018

240 Bonnie Briar Place Sparks, NV, 89509
Location of (She Said Yes Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding