Tyrone, GA 30290 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Shauna Veasey Photographer

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Photographer in Atlanta!

Shauna Veasey’s photography is beautifully breathtaking and my husband and I feel so honored that she photographed our engagement session and our wedding day. Early on the wedding planning stages, I was looking for a fine art wedding photographer that had experience with film photography and I fell in love with Shauna’s light-filled timeless elegance aesthetic that are embodied in her photographs. From our initial meeting, we instantly knew that she was down-to-earth, personable, a highly experienced professional photographer, and willing to go that extra mile for her clients. In fact, she flew thousands of extra miles across the Atlantic Ocean to Iceland and thereafter driving many more extra miles to meet us for our destination-engagement session. She and her second shooter, Casey, were up for everything (even rain and ice!), unaffected by jet-lag, as we were in constant motion from place-to-place as they took every opportunity to take gorgeous photographs. Shauna is time-efficient in her photographs and direction, while at the same time encompassing a calming nature where she can put myself and my husband at ease. On our wedding day, she brought along two additional shooters, Alan and Casey, to photograph our wedding at the Swan House – Atlanta History Center. And once again she amazed us with her photographs. I feel so fortunate to have Shauna as our wedding photographer as I know that I will treasure our photographs forevermore. All I can think about now are more opportunities for her to photograph: honeymoon sessions, anniversary sessions, maternity sessions, family sessions! We cannot wait for her to capture more of our future life events.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

BEST. PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER!!!! There seriously aren't enough words to express how incredibly talented Shauna Veasey is! She has a way of capturing your special day in all the perfect angles and lighting! She made us so comfortable and made our wedding day photos so fun yet elegant; vibrant yet unique. She truly went above and beyond with every single thing she did! All of her little touches were so amazing! We are so happy that we chose Shauna Veasey to capture our wedding and we VERY HIGHLY recommend that you choose her as well!

Sent on 09/06/2016