2534 Quarry View Ct, Green Bay, WI 54311 Map · Phone number

About Shanna Allen Photography

I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love. I am an artist, a mom, and a wife. I live in a house of all boys. I believe that the love that exists between couples and families should be captured and hung on your wall and refrigerator. I am a photographer of real life. I believe in karma. I am silly, sarcastic & in love with my family. I’ll be me, you be you, and let’s take some photos!

4 Reviews for Shanna Allen Photography

Alf · Married on 09/03/2016

Shanna and her husband spent 8 hours with our daughter and son-in-law on their wedding day. They made sure they captured all of the important moments without intruding on any of them. We can't wait to see the pictures! We used Shanna before for another photo shoot unrelated to this one, so we knew that we were getting someone who takes great pictures. That she and Roger are fun to be around also made the experience all the more special.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Carma · Married on 05/17/2014

Shanna was so nice and easy to work with! We can't wait to see our pictures and will use her services for future events!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Nimra · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot explain how happy I am that we hired Shanna to be our photographer. She worked with us from our engagement photo shoot to our big day! She captured our personalities in such a natural way. I am so lucky to have a vendor that provided me with a sense of ease during my busy wedding months. We have nothing but the highest regards!

-Nimra & Billy Sweetman

Sent on 06/02/2014

Shanna Allen Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 2534 Quarry View Ct Green Bay, 54311 See on map