Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Map · Phone number

About Shalista Photography

Shalista Photography is a boutique wedding and portrait studio owned by me, photographer, Shalista Anderson. I am wedding and portrait photographer serving Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and worldwide. Every single day I am thrilled to meet newborns, families, people deeply in love and capture the most important moments of their lives. I have won awards from Fuji and the Wedding Photojournalist Association. I currently serve on the board of South Dakota Professional Photographers Association. I am trilled to share my love and talent for fine photography with my friends and clients in South Dakota and beyond.

Wedding collections start at $2000 and everything includes high resolution files, years of wedding experience, and my happy smiling face!

Follow Shalista Photography on

Shalista Photography 2
Shalista Photography 3
Shalista Photography 4

Casaday · Married on 10/15/2011

Shalista was recommended to me by a friend and the moment I started browsing through her portfolio, I knew that she was the photographer I wanted to capture one of the biggest days of my life! After submitting my inquiry, I got all the information I needed right away. Shalista was a pleasure to work with. I planned my Iowa wedding from DC, so it was very hectic for me, but I was not worried about the photography. She assured me all she needed was phone call prior to our wedding and she was set. What a relief! I was also impressed on how she took the time to learn about my family and know their names prior to our wedding.

On our wedding day, Shalista was awesome. My husband doesn't really like being in front of the camera, but she made him feel comfortable, which gave her the opportunity to capture some very sweet moments. I was also impressed with her ability to take almost any setting and make it look beautiful. Our church is difficult to photograph and make it look nice. It's more modern and frankly, it rarely looks good in pictures, but the ones Shalista took inside the church are some of my favorites. Overall, she captured my day perfectly. I loved the photos and I loved working with her. I'd highly recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for a quality photographer.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Trista · Married on 05/28/2011

Shalista was amazing to work with! She took engagement pictures (part of her wedding package) so we were able to meet her before hand and share ideas with her so she could get a feel for what types of photos I wanted. At the wedding she was very discrete yet captured all the moments I wanted! I was surprised by all of the shots she got during the ceremony and was very pleased with the natural pictures she took!

I HIGHLY recommend Shalista!!!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Megan · Married on 10/09/2010

Shalista is incredible. If you've seen her portfolio, you probably already knew this. But more than her amazing, insane talent, she's just such a wonderful person. She was BY FAR the best person I worked with for the wedding (I can't call her a "wedding vendor" because she's so much more than that), and I loved every minute she was around. Photography was one of the most important things to me and my now hubby, and she far surpassed our expectations and everyone loves the photos that now hang in our house. If you're wavering between hiring her and someone else, let me help you - Hire her. Now. Before someone else does. She's worth every cent, and I promise you you will be thrilled with the results.

Sent on 06/29/2011