San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number

About SF Bridal Makeup

SF Bridal Makeup Provides on location makeup and hair for brides and her bridal party.

We specialize in airbrush makeup for the most flawless and longlasting effect.

Quote from the owner:

"Makeup is an art to me, and something that can benefit a woman in so many ways. When I do makeup, I want it to reflect the personality of that person. I want the makeup to let that woman be the woman she wants to be that day with total self confidence! Makeup can completely transform a woman from feeling blah to glamorous and sexy in minutes!"

Note From Owner

I am an extremely reliable makeup artist with many years of experience. I do this full time and spend many hours each day servicing brides and making sure their wedding day makeup and hair experience will be absolutely perfect. This is not my hobby, or a part time thing that I like to do in my spare time. SF Bridal Makeup is my focus and it is what I am best at!

Makeup has always been my artistic outlet for me, and has always made me feel at ease. I love how just a little bit of makeup can change someone's entire mood and confidence.

I can create a look for you on your wedding day, that when you look back at your photos, you will be amazed on how beautiful you felt that day. I really can say, I love what I do!

DOING MAKE-UP IS NOT MY JOB, IT IS MY CAREER AND PASSION!"

Follow SF Bridal Makeup on

Wedding0554
usWhotel

6 Reviews for SF Bridal Makeup

Melinda · Married on 10/12/2013

This is an overdue review for the excellent hair service Traci provided me for my October 2013 wedding. Scheduling with Traci was very easy and I was lucky she had my wedding date available. At the trial, she listened to what I wanted (some sort of side bun updo) and made really great suggestions based on her expertise. She also had many pictures to show me to give me an idea of what she could do since I am sort of clueless when it comes to hair. I left feeling like we both had the same vision and she gave me really good ideas for my hair in general to tackle after the wedding. On my wedding day, Traci was prompt, accommodating, and professional. She made everything stress free! She managed time well so that all of the bridesmaids' hair were done with plenty of time left for their makeup and me. Every bridesmaid spoke to her individually about what they wanted and they all raved at the final product. As for me I loved, loved, loved my hair! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for stunning wedding hair!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/31/2012

Sarah and Traci were wonderful to work with. They made my wedding day comfortable and I was more than happy with the final results. I loved my make up and hair first try w/o a consultation first. Every thing was planned thru email and over the phone until the day of my wedding. Everything worked out wonderful!

nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

Sarah is an amazing airbrush makeup artist. At first I was unsure about how the airbrush makeup would hold up in case I began to cry but she used amazing makeup that lasted the entire night! I cried, sweated and everything! The makeup was lightweight and looked amazing in pictures. she was very reassuring and positive to be around.

SF Bridal Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Liz Fanlo Makeup and Hair
    Liz Fanlo Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with SF Bridal Makeup. Sarah is the ultimate professional and I am honored to be her assistant at any time.