Sessions Films

Mesa, Mesa, AZ 85207 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Sessions Films

Sessions Films is a professional wedding videography company based out of Mesa, Arizona. This company has a passion for film, and they will use that passion to capture some of your most beautiful moments from your wedding day so that you can cherish them for years to come. Sessions Films also only books 30 weddings per year to ensure couples get lots of time, attention and the best quality of video possible. They also offer services to destination weddings.

Sessions Films offers varying levels of wedding videography packages to wedding couples with different budgets and preferences. All wedding videography packages include a highlight film with some of your most important moments of the event, and a DVD of the finished production. Other services offered include:

• Additional hours

22 Reviews for Sessions Films

Sessions Films 1
Sessions Films 2

savannah · Married on 02/10/2018

WOW! WE LOVE OUR WEDDING VIDEO!!!! MEGAN IS AMAZING!! I am now Sessions Film's number 1 raving fan. Megan FAR exceeded our expectations. She is so creative and so easy to work with. She captured so many romantic and authentic moments that we got to relive. She is SOOO worth your investment!! Wow! I can't stop watching my video. All of our family and friends are still calling me to tell me how beautiful the video was. I was told countless times by family and friends how our video looks like it came out of a movie. Megan you are soooo talented! God gave you an incredible gift! We can't thank you enough. I can't even tell you how happy and thankful my husband and I are that we picked you to tell our story. We will always treasure how you captured our wedding day and one day get to show it to our future children. That to me is priceless! With love, Mr. & Mrs. Frost

Sessions Films 3
    Sessions Films 4

Kalia · Married on 08/12/2017

I asked Megan to try something different and new for my wedding video, and she took it and made it 10x better than I could have imagined. No joke. She captures all the right moments and turns it into such a beautiful keepsake. Forever grateful for her talent and willingness to create exactly what I wanted!

Keri · Married on 07/15/2017

Megan is an incredible talent. She is a dream to work with, and we had so much fun with her! The finished project is amazing, definitely something we will treasure throughout our whole lives. Highly recommend!

Sessions Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• KNH Photo
    KNH Photo Wedding Photographers

Sessions Films is amazingly talented and professional. She is so fun to work with and easy to work with as well. As a photographer, I have worked with some inconsiderate videographers in the past that have made my job as a photographer harder and have never loved working with another videographer more than Megan. If there's anyone I love working with most, it's Sessions Films!

• Mesa Mesa, Arizona, 85207 See on map