Sessions Films

Mesa, AZ View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Sessions Films is a professional wedding videography company based out of Mesa, Arizona. This company has a passion for film, and they will use that passion to capture some of your most beautiful moments from your wedding day so that you can cherish them for years to come. Sessions Films also only books 30 weddings per year to ensure couples get lots of time, attention and the best quality of video possible. They also offer services to destination weddings.

Sessions Films offers varying levels of wedding videography packages to wedding couples with different budgets and preferences. All wedding videography packages include a highlight film with some of your most important moments of the event, and a DVD of the finished production. Other services offered include:

• Additional hours
  • High-definition video
  • Client revisions
  • Multiple cameras
  • Second videographer

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Hailey
    Hailey H. Married on 03/21/2020

Gosh Megan is Amazing!

Words cannot begin to describe how magical our wedding day was, and all the better thanks to Megan! I have grown to know Megan well in the months leading up to our wedding and I’m always so blown away by her work, and I know what she creates for us will be nothing short of phenomenal too. The whole wedding day was exceptional and we are so thankful that Megan is our go to videographer! We can’t wait to share our video and that special memory with everyone we love. Thank you so much Megan for helping make our special day a memorable one, and going above and beyond for Michael and I! Until next time when we have some babies! Thank you!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 11/11/2018

Look no further, she’s the best!

Megan is simply the best. I spent a lot of time choosing my videographer carefully. Megan’s style of creating videos is elegant and timeless. She is the sweetest, always made us feel so comfortable and was quick to get back to us with any questions. She even sent us an adorable wooden flash drive keepsake with our wedding video on it.
    Savannah Married on 02/10/2018
    WOW! WE LOVE OUR WEDDING VIDEO!!!! MEGAN IS AMAZING!! I am now Sessions Film's number 1 raving fan. Megan FAR exceeded our expectations. She is so creative and so easy to work with. She captured so many romantic and authentic moments that we got to relive. She is SOOO worth your investment!! Wow! I can't stop watching my video. All of our family and friends are still calling me to tell me how beautiful the video was. I was told countless times by family and friends how our video looks like it came out of a movie. Megan you are soooo talented! God gave you an incredible gift! We can't thank you enough. I can't even tell you how happy and thankful my husband and I are that we picked you to tell our story. We will always treasure how you captured our wedding day and one day get to show it to our future children. That to me is priceless! With love, Mr. & Mrs. Frost

Katie Hi Martin Photo Katie Hi Martin Photo Wedding Photographers

Sessions Films is amazingly talented and professional. She is so fun to work with and easy to work with as well. As a photographer, I have worked with some inconsiderate videographers in the past that have made my job as a photographer harder and have never loved working with another videographer more than Megan. If there's anyone I love working with most, it's Sessions Films!

9535 E McLellan Rd Mesa, AZ, 85207
Location of (Sessions Films)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding