10 W 37th St UNIT 101, Chicago, IL 60609 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About Serafilm Inc

I'm a videographer and photographer based in Chicago. I'm also a part-time art teacher for Chicago Public Schools.

I'm passionate about people and their lives, so it's no wonder that I love shooting weddings. I enjoy capturing genuine love and emotion and displaying that joy in my own artistic way. I believe weddings are sacred and are truly meant to keep two people together forever and what better way to remind a couple of their love for one another than in a video highlighting that love!

Goals

Shooting weddings has made me want to get married, so that's my current goal and I believe I have found the one!

Hopes

I hope to eventually see less hatred in the world and for humanity to be united in care for one another. I believe we all play a role in fighting hate.

aisle ai 15
thomas eta nigeria 66

• Videos 11

10 Reviews for Serafilm Inc

Darrin · Married on 10/28/2017

Christopher was phenomenal to have as our videographer! He was very kind and patient which kept everyone comfortable and at ease on a day that can become unexpectedly stressful. Christopher is also one of the most genuine and caring people that we have ever met which instantly lets you know he if fully invested in capturing everything you could want. As a videographer, his work was nothing short of amazing. His work captured our day better than we could have imagined and we would not hesitate to use him again. Trust me, you want to book him as soon as possible!

van · Married on 07/22/2017

Chris is not just a good videographer, but a good person in general. He makes the environment better through his personality and creativity. I have worked him for a couple of projects like music videos and talk shows, and I am very delighted. He is very patient and even in a very challenging situation, he always makes the best out of it. His editing skill is superb, and it complements well to his shooting skill. He always comes prepared to the scene and he always has something under his sleeve to make it work.
    I am getting married soon, and I will be asking him to do my wedding. And I know I will be writing another good review for him then :)

Jenele · Married on 10/08/2016

Great service . Excellent product and vision for the video. The videographer gave suggestions and tips, things I had never considered which made everything turn out perfect. Professional work and great quality.

Award

Serafilm Inc Pricing

Serafilm Inc Price Rates

Serafilm Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• 10 W 37th St, UNIT 101 Chicago, IL 60609 See on map