Landing, NJ 07850 Map · Phone number

About Sensibly Sweet

At Sensibly Sweet, we believe in providing unique custom designed cookie favors and cupcakes for all occasions.  We work closely with each and every one of our clients to create stylish and innovative designs with delicious flavors!  Our products do not sit on shelves, they are baked fresh just for you using the highest quality ingredients.  We also provide complete party packages that include decorating the venue, cookie favors, cupcakes and topper cakes.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.  We look forward to working with you!

Meet the dynamic duo behind Sensibly Sweet:

The onset of Sensibly Sweet began with the formation of a mother-daughter innovative team. The daughter, Jenna, a culinary school graduate who specializes in baking, decided to combine forces with her mother, Carmen, an artist and owner of Party Etc., a party decorating business established in 1996. Together they created Sensibly Sweet, a custom cookie company that centers around families and their special events.

Carmen, who has a degree in fashion design from the Fashion Institute of New York, and interior decorating from the New York School of Interior Design has always had a passion for party decorating. Whether it was a small gathering with friends or her daughter’s Quinceañera, she has always paid attention to detail. Her focus, the décor of the room, from balloons, to tulle, to twinkling white lights, no stone ever goes unturned.

The idea of the cookies started with Jenna’s colleague and friend Josh Lynn (www.joshlynn.com) who approached her about making “Thank You” boxes for his brides. That idea was the beginning of a new direction to the Sensibly Sweet portfolio. Thank you, Josh!

Jenna, who has her BPS in Culinary Arts, has always had a passion for baking. Growing up with a very artistic, creative mother, it was inevitable that she would decide to join forces with her. Together they not only create fabulous cookies and have fun decorating beautiful banquet halls but they also share their very special mother-daughter bond.

Our hand decorated cookies are exclusive copyrighted property of Sensibly Sweet, LLC. Any duplication, whole or in part, will constitute a violation of copyright laws and will, therefore, be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.

Follow Sensibly Sweet on

JL53835
lightgreencorsets

5 Reviews for Sensibly Sweet

• User2398683 · event on: 12/11/2011

I ordered Christening gown cookies to use as favors. They were delivered to my house in perfect condition. The cookies were beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2010

Jenna and Carmen are amazing at what they do! They provided FABULOUS 'Sex and the City' themed cookie favors for my bridal shower. They worked with me on the ribbon colors and even tied the tags on for me (one less thing I needed to do). They were not only amazing to look at, but they were beyond delicious! In fact, when I was trying to figure out a favor for my rehearsal dinner, I knew exactly who to go to---Sensibly sweet! This time they did palm tree cookies to go with my tropical theme! When some arrived broken, they not only rushed to re-do those, they met me immediately the next day to deliver the new cookies. Their professionalism and easiness to work with were such a blessing--esp. when planning a wedding! I can't wait to have another event just to order more cookies!! Don't look anywhere else--they will do whatever you need and work within your timeline to get the job done! I love sensibly sweet!!!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Lori · Married on 10/03/2009

Jenna was extremely professional and very easy to work with. She always responded in a timely manner and was very helpful with our wedding favors - our guests loved the dog and cat cookies dedicated to the ASPCA!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Award

• Landing, 07850 See on map
    Location of (Sensibly Sweet)