Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Selfietally Photo Booth

Selfie Station has us so excited! We are a family business with the only photo station of it's kind in Tallahassee. This thing is amazing and we are sure it is going to be that one thing at your party or event that everyone talks about for years to come! It's really like nothing else out there. It's so unique that we have only the classic photo booth to compare it to but it's so much more!

Custom backgrounds via green screen put you anywhere in the world. When your beach wedding comes indoors for the reception, your friends and family can be sipping Mai Tias on the exact spot you said I do. If you are more of a toga party enthusiast, how could your guests resist taking pictures as if in Rome itself? You're corporate theme becomes custom fun. The possibilities are endless and only confined to your imagination.

It's Wifi! What does that mean? Photos are instantly available. Post directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or email. Have pictures for your guest to take home with high definition prints. But wait there's more! You get to keep all the moments on USB and we can put together a beautiful Lay Flat Flush-Mount Photo Album you'll love.

Selfie Station is not just photos though. Selfie Station is an experience. We have a large selection of props to get crazy with or custom props for your theme. You will be amazed at what your guests come up with. We do not, however, take responsibility for any laughing out loud that is sure to happen! Guests can also leave video messages to commemorate the occasion. Do you know anyone that likes to text? We have that covered too. Texting a message to be displayed on the photos makes one of a kind memories.

The best part! No booth! Selfie Station allows for group photos, not just how many can stuff in a photo booth. Our slogan is "Smile in Style, Lose the Booth!"

There's so much more we could go on and on! For more information call today, we can't wait to tell you all that Selfie Station can do to make yours the coolest party of the year!

I have 24 years of experience in printing and graphics to help you with your needs for borders and custom screens.

if you don't see a package that meets your needs call us and we'll put one together for you.

www.selfietally.com

4 29 69860

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Selfietally Photo Booth

Angela · Married on 05/29/2017

I can't say enough great things about Selfietally!! The idea is great but it wouldn't be as great without Niki! She makes this business! Her professionalism and eagerness to help you is fantastic. From the very beginning, she helped me with any questions that I had and then delivered above and beyond during my wedding. My guests had a blast with her! I only hired her for a certain portion of my wedding but I wished I would have hired her for the whole evening. That was my only regret about my wedding reception! She is worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Sophia · Married on 03/11/2017

Ms Gandy was so amazing at my wedding!!! She was very friendly and so accommodating! She has a million maybe a trillion props that would totally fit a number of different events and she worked with me to get the frames of the print outs just right! The photo booth was very sleek and modern and the pictures came out amazing. The next day She sent me a link with all the pictures our guests too! Super fast turn around and such a pleasant and kind personality. The price was a little steep but I promise it was worth every penny!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Selfietally was amazing at my wedding! From the first communication with Nikki, to picking out the green screen backgrounds, to the actual wedding day, the entire experience was perfect. Selfietally gave me some wonderful memories and I am so happy they were a part of my wedding day! I loved the thumb drive they gave me of all the images taken that day, it was so fun to relive those moments. Absolutely wonderful, professional, and fun!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Selfietally Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings